HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ai
Ai

A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Yumi inflated quickly and descended on Geodude landing on him and running on top of him like how some people walk on spinning balls at the circus. She began using Pound. If a hit it would probably be a direct him because she was on top of him.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Yumi was tossed into the air. But she performed spins and twirls. On her way back down her hand hand glowed white. She was going ot use the energy from Seismic Toss to make a very powerful Pound attack.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 4:06 pm

Yumi was sent flying and crashed into the roof. She almost fainted and had low health. Still, she fluttered down to the battlefield she awaited Geodude to make a move.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Yumi quickly uses Psychic before he can use it straightening his body. She then lifts him and slams him on the cold rocky ground.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Yumi send it back with Psychic.

((Sorry for short post))
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Yumi inflates and takes off. When high enough she speeds down to the ground. She reaches greater speeds than at any time before the battle. Her hand glows extremely white as she plummets to use a highly powered Pound.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Yumi smashed through the rock with on pain and continued towards Geodude. She would have felt pain if it hadn't been for the tremendous power of this particular Pound.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Yumi twirled and headed towards Geodude while Geodude was heading at him. There was going to be a colision.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 7:02 pm

The Pound struck Geodude in the hand as he tossed Yumi. There was a large explosion. As the smoke disappeared, Yumi was revealed, crippled but still hanging on barely.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 11, 2012 10:20 pm

((Can you edit please? Remember Geodude would have been hurt as well, as he was struck by Pound.))
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 12, 2012 10:28 pm

((Ok))

Yumi quickly took to the air soaring. This was it, her her chance. She repeated her commet move, but with a twist. She quickle used Psychic on her hand, filling it with Psychic energy. Her hand then glowed with Pound. She usedv Sing also and Charm. She descended like a commet. She moving fast as a bullet, faster than any time before in the battle. She was attempting to use every one of her moves all in one. She also began to use Psychic on herself as well as her hand to increase her speed. Her hand was as bright as the sun. It was a bright while lite covered in translucent violet energy from Psychic. She left a trail behind her. A violet trail from Psychic with song notes from Sing and love hearts from Charm emanating behind her as well. Her eyes glowed a bright bluev from Psychic. Her plan was to punch him while at the same time use Psychic to move the Charm and Sing in front of her just before she hit to lower his stats. As she decended she begain to look like a rainbow commet. Hence Luna decided to call this combo move Spectrum Comet.

Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Both Geodude and Roark were amazed by the strength of the Igglybuff. With their mouths open, Igglybuff quickly decended and hit Geodude. A big dust cloud appeared, clouding everything inside it. After a minute or two, the trainers saw the results of the move. Geodude was on the ground, fainted, while Igglybuff was standing. "A-amazing! You're a pretty tough trainer! Geodude, return. You did a great job buddy." Roark enlarged a pokeball and threw it in the air. After that, a big Onix fell down with and roared. "Use Rock Throw!" Then the Snake pokemon slamed it's tail in the ground, hurling some boulders at Igglybuff.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 12, 2012 10:57 pm

Igglybuff was struck by the rocks. This Onix was much faster than Geodude. As the dust cleared it revealed Igglybuff fainted.

"Yumi, return!" cried Luna.

The poor Pokemon went back to it's train.

"Go Umi!"

A Swablu emerged from the Pokeball. Swablu was one of Luna's fastest Pokemon. Umi quickly ascended to the ceiling. She used Dragon Rush and quicly descended to Onix' head. She tucked her wings back like how Latias and Latios did. Her speed increased tenfold. She zoomed at Onix, but was ver obvious and would be easy to dodge/ brace. But as soon as she got near she began an instant sharp, unexpected dive and used Ice Beam making the surrounding area of Onix icy. she twirled around Onix and attempted to strike his back with Dragon Rush, in an attempt to push him on to the ice. If it worked she would fly arround quicly in front of Onix and use Dragon Rush head on while he was sliding to create a collision. It would cost recoil due to the fact they would collide, but it would be much stronger than a normal attack and Onix would feel much more pain than Umi's recoil if it hit.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 13, 2012 9:15 am

Once again, Roark was amazed by the speed of her pokemon, but he already knew what Luna was able to do. "Onix, Harden!" the gym leader yelled, and moments after that, Onix's skin turned white, as it's body was flashing and shining. With that, the Onix rushed at Swablu, to reduce the damage, by little. After the blow, Onix was standing, as if he took no damage. "Good, now use Stealth Rock!" Onix's body became surrounded in several silver glitters that grew larger and then, he fired around the battlefield. The energy grew larger and formed into pointed gray rocks that sat on the ground.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]   A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

A New Beginning [MOD/ COMPANION NEEDED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next