HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Made It!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

We Made It! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 17, 2012 8:04 am

Sophie nodded towards her friend before placing the young lillipup onto the ninetales back, beside the plusle. As she went in, Sophie looked around, taking in the largeness of the Safari Zone. She hadn't expected anything like this. Her attention was grabbed when she noticed two pokemon approaching her and Novali. A scyther and skoruip she noted. While both seemed to be adequate enough pokemon, she didn't seem to think they would fit in very well with her current pokemon, thus turning and walking further away, hopefully without causing much of a disturbance to the curious pokemon."Come on Nova, I think there's some over here."
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 17, 2012 8:08 am

Nova followed her friend in and was somewhat shocked at just how large it was. And so many different landscapes! When she saw the field, she really wanted to run over to it, but her path was blocked by two pokemon. A scyther and a skorupi, they were darling things, but bug pokemon were never quite Nova's forte. She quite preferred something with fur.

Leaning over, she quickly patted both pokemon's heads and walked after her friend. "Don't worry you two, you'll get a trainer, and they'll love you every bit as much as I love my Foxi and Sparky." With those words issued, she was off, waving behind her to the pokemon.

"So, Sophie, I think we should head toward the plains first. I really wonder what kind of pokemon we'll see there!" she said and tugged the girl in the direction of those planes.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 17, 2012 11:21 pm

While the Trainers walked towards the Plains, another couple of Pokemon would come within battle-range of the girls.

The two seemed too occupied in playing with each other to notice the Trainers nearby. One of which was a round pink Pokemon, dancing about as it hummed a happy little tune. The other was also round, but colored purple and had a spiraling pattern on its belly. Both were bouncing about happily, seemingly playing a little game of tag.

Wild Jigglypuff (female, level 6) and a wild Poliwag (male, level 7) appeared!
We Made It! - Page 4 039 We Made It! - Page 4 060
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 1:28 am

Sophie followed quietly behind the other girl, walking towards the plains section of the Safari Zone. The young trainer's attention was suddenly drawn to the two round pokemon. The sight she was met with was very sweet and she couldn't help but smile. "Look Nova, aren't they cute?" Sophie contemplated attempting to catch one of them but she didn't want to disrupt what appeared to be a fun interaction between the two pokemon. Sophie slowed her steps just a bit so as not to call attention to herself. "Come on, let's leave them alone. We can find some more pokemon elsewhere. They're having too much fun to bother them." Sophie would then run further ahead of the other girl once clear of the two pokemon's hearing range.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 1:35 am

Nova couldn't help but almost melt at the site of the two pokemon playing with each other. She agreed with Sophie, and followed her deeper into the plains. "They are just so cute. Not to mention I don't really want to be around if the pink one started to sing..." Nova faded off shuddering at the stories her grandma had told her about when people fell asleep to a jigglypuff's song.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 1:52 am

Going deeper into the plains, the two girls could hear many different Pokemon drawing closer. In the grass nearby, sparks seemed to be flying as two Electric types wrestled together.

One was black and blue with a long tail and a little tuft of fur on the top of its head. It growled like a kitten, pouncing towards its opponent in an effort to look tough.

The other Pokemon was green with thin yellow stripes on its fur, and it barked a bit more like a puppy as it dodged the other's attack.

A wild Shinx (male, level 6) and a wild Electrike (male, level 8) appeared!
We Made It! - Page 4 403 We Made It! - Page 4 309
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 2:31 am

Sophie's eyes grew wide as she heard the familiar zapping of electricity. Blitzkrieg had deminstated such a noice multiple times. Sophie walked closer and saw the two electric pokemon wrestling playfully. Sophie smiled as she though the puppy pokemon would make a good companion for Lily."Alright, let's give this one a shot." She withdrew one of the Safari balls given to her and waited until there would be enought space between the Shinx and the Electrike in order to make a good, attemptive throw. She then threw the ball towards the electrike in hopes of catching it.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 2:35 am

Nova was happy to run into so many pokemon. And, oh gosh! there was a Shinx in front of them! She noticed that Sophie's gaze was locked onto the Electrike, and smiled brightly. They wouldn't have to argue about which pokemon they wanted. She followed Sophie's example by getting out a safari ball and lobbing it at the shinx.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 2:41 am

Neither of the two Electric Pokemon noticed the Trainers, so it was a bit of a surprise when the Electrike was pulled into a Safari Ball. Shinx watched it curiously, pawing at it a bit as the ball wiggled, but then another ball flew towards the Shinx and sucked it in as well.

Suddenly, the ball Sophie had thrown burst open, and Electrike was freed. Its attention was now focused on Sophie, and it was watching carefully and keeping its distance.

It took a bit longer, but Nova's ball also broke open, and Shinx was now jumping about anxiously. It was a little startled by the sudden Safari Ball attack, but it wasn't going to run as long as its friend, the Electrike, was still standing his ground.

Last edited by SilverStar on Sat May 19, 2012 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 2:54 am

Sophie grinded her teeth a bit at seeing that. Now she was at risk of scaring the pokemon off. She sighed deeply and kneeled down, trying to show she meant no ill will to the pokemon. Even chosing to speak in a soothing voice to it. "I'm not trying to hurt you, I promise. I'm a pokemon breeder and I take very good care of my pokemon. I'll take good care of you too if you let me. Here." Sophie took out some of the bait that the man had given her and threw it near, but not entirely in front of, the Electrike. It wasn't entirely manipulation but it was sort of a trick that didn't exactly settle well with Sophie. She tried not to let the thoughts get to her. She would remain completely still, watching the pokemon react to her words and the bait, if it would take it that is. She probably hadn't made the brightest decision in just throwing the safari ball. Still, she would wait with patience.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 4:05 am

Nova sat quickly on the ground as the pokeball burst open. Foxi came and laid down next to her. The small mouse pokemon hopped off of Foxi's back and started tottering toward the shinx, as if it too wanted to play.
"Now now, Sparky. Let the little shinx decide if it wants to play," Nova said while she snatched up the little plusle.
"I'm sorry for shocking you like that, shinx. I don't want to scare you, I want to take care of you and help you get stronger. Would you like that?" Nova asked kindly and offered up some bait and poketreats. The bait, she tore in half and tossed a piece to the electric cat. She would hold onto the other half and offer it up, that is, if the shinx took the first piece.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 4:22 am

The Shinx didn't move, watching the Electrike as if asking for instruction. Slowly, the Electrike began moving forward, inching its way closer to the bati Sophie had thrown. When it sniffed the bait, it realized that it smelled perfectly fine, and the Electric canine began eating anxiously.

Shinx was pleased to see that Electrike approved of the food, and it soon followed by chowing down on the bait that Nova had tossed.

Both Pokemon seemed much more agreeable now that they had food in their bellies. As they ate, the two looked up at the Trainers, rethinking the situation and realizing that these girls might not be so bad after all.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 4:51 am

Sophie smiled as she saw the electrike go for the bait. Still, she didn't think it right to just throw another ball after she had just started to possibly gain some semblence of trust form the electric pokemon. Sophie withdrew a second Safari Ball, clearly holding it out for the Electrike to see with it's own eyes. "I know you're probably upset with me for throwing this the first time when you were having fun with your friend and for that I am sorry. I'm going to make you a promise. If you allow me to catch you, then I will do everything in my power to make sure you are happy and reach your full potential. If you still do not wish to be captured then I will not attempt to catch you again, it would be unjustifiable to do so. Alright, I'm going to throw this, the choice is yours." Sophie knew she was taking a risk in letting the pokemon decide, but what kind of a breeder would she be if she forced a pokemon to do something against it's will? If the Electrike really didn't want to be captured, she would never force it to be. She just hoped it would believe her completely honest words. Her crimson and emerald eyes focused on the Electrike with honest, caring intent as she gently threw the ball out towards the puppy pokemon.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 4:59 am

Nova smiled gently as the shinx nibbled on the bait. She would toss out another piece, urging it a little closer. When she deemed it close enough, Nova would softly speak to the little cat. "Now, little one. I'll offer you this. I would really like it if you would come home with me. I can't promise that you'll always be outside of your pokeball like these two, and I wouldn't force you do do anything you wouldn't like to do. I can promise you this though. If you do choose to come with me, you'll have friends and companions for life. None of this mean stuff that some trainers might do.
Like my friend over there, I'm a breeder too. So, not only will you be well cared for, you'll have plenty of other pokefriends to play with! I'm going to toss this now. Your choice, little shinx," Nova said and gently tossed another safari ball at the kitten pokemon.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 5:49 am

When Sophie held out the Safari Ball, Electrike took a step back, frightened by the sight of it at first. But when he realized she wasn't throwing it, he carefully moved closer to sniff the ball. As Sophie spoke, he looked into her eyes, trying to determine whether or not she was trustworthy. His instinct told him to run, but he sensed that this girl was a kind person. When she tossed the ball at him, he flinched, but stood his ground as it pulled him in.

It wiggled once... twice... three times... and then it flashed as the light in the center faded out, signifying that the Pokemon had been caught.

Electrike was caught!

While Electrike was being spoken to by the other Trainer, Shinx curiously gazed at Nova as she explained who she was and how she truly cared for her Pokemon. Shinx definitely liked the idea of having other Pokemon playmates, and if the two Trainers were friends, and Electrike joined Sophie's team, they could all play together!

So when it came time for Nova to toss the Safari Ball, Shinx nearly leaped towards it. It was pulled into the ball, which wiggled a few times after, but it soon faded as well, showing that the Pokemon was caught.

Shinx was caught!
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 7:19 am

Sophie smiled brightly when she saw the Electrike allow himself to be captured. She knew it had taken a lot of trust in her for him to be able to willingly allow himself to be captured. She would not let him down. "I'll keep my promise, little guy. In fact, what better way to start a friendship than a name? I think I'll call you Bolt." Sophie was satisfied in her naming, perhaps she would better aquaint herself with him later, but for she looked over at nova, who had apparently caught the Shinx. "Good joby, Nova! Should we keep looking for pokemon? I'm not sure how much time we have left, but if we want any more we need to get moving right?" Sophie would dread hearing the ding of the bell signalling it was time to leave. It was nice not to have to battle pokemon in order catch them. If she could get one more she would be happy.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 8:27 am

Before Nova could stand, Sparky had leaped from her lap and ran over to the pokeball. Gingerly picking it up, he carried it over to his trainer and set it in her lap. "Why thank you, Sparky. Hmm, now, what should I name you, little shinx?"
Nova thought for a few minutes before the perfect name came to mind. "I think I'll call you Zanmi, my newest friend." Nova swore that she could hear the little shinx agree. Foxi nuzzled the ball gently before standing up and Sparky jumped back onto her back.

"You did great too, Sophie! Maybe we should look around some more? If we run into anymore pokemon that we want, we can try to catch them as well," Nova said with a bright smile. "Come on!" She then dashed off deeper into the Safari Zone, Foxi following.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 10:10 am

The deeper the two girls went, the more Pokemon cries they could hear. It was almost as if they were surrounded, but you couldn't quite see any Pokemon nearby. It was like they were all in the distance, running freely.

But of course, there were some nearby. A couple were stomping about, trying to mark off their territory between each other. They both stamped their hooves threateningly, trying to intimidate one another.

A wild Stantler (male, level 10) and a wild Girafarig (female, level 9) appeared!
We Made It! - Page 4 234 We Made It! - Page 4 203f
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Sophie put away the pokeball and began walking again. The thing that drew her attention was the clashing of two pokemon stamping the ground. Sophie immediately knew it to be a turf war. Sophie shuffled away a bit. Stantlers were known to be unpredictable while Girafarig's 'tail' was known to bite. Sophie figured while it would be nice to have the Girafarig, she would just stick with her horse pokemon. Sophie wasn't sure if Nova was interested or not but she wasn't going to stick around in case some kind of trouble went down. A turf war was always dangerous to get caught in the middle of."Um, I'm going to go this way Nova. You can catch up later if you want or just meet me back at the building when time is called." Sophie then went and picked up Lily and started to run off towards an area that transitioned into a more wetlands type of surrounding.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Nova had no intentions of getting in the middle of a turf war between two pokemon if Foxi couldn't help her out. Though the Girafarig was cute, she didn't want to get any of them hurt.
"Wait up, Sophie! I'm coming with you. I'd like a girafarig, but no way no how am I going to risk any of us getting hurt by breaking up that fight."
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 9:48 pm

The instant the girls drew closer to the Wetlands, it became obvious that there were different Pokemon in the area. The ground grew soggy and harder to walk on the further they went, and little puddles appeared all over the place.

In one of the nearby trees, trying to keep out of the mud, was a brown Pokemon with a long striped tail. It scurried down and around each puddle, being careful not to get all wet before it came to a stop in front of the Trainers.

Appearing from atop one of the puddles was a small blue Pokemon with thin legs, obviously part Bug type. It moved in a bit closer to study the girls and their Pokemon, a bit curious about their motives.

A wild Sentret (male, level 9) and a wild Surskit (female, level 7) appeared!
We Made It! - Page 4 161 We Made It! - Page 4 283
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Sophie smiled as the other girl caught up. She didn't think Nova was really going to pass up on the Girafarig. Sophie's eyes grew wide and she smiled when she saw the Sentret."Aw, well aren't you cute" It was definitely something she considered capturing, in fact she was about to throw some bait when her attention caught sight of the Surskit. It was simply skimming along the water top, not bothering anyone, but Sophie froze instantly. She hated spider pokemon, they just freaked her out so much. She didn't even think when she bolted away from the pokemon, running further into the wetlands as her feet squished upon the marshy gound. She was not even paying attention to where she was going. Hopefully Novali would forgive her.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Nova's eyes went really wide when Sophie literally ran from the little spider pokemon. She then looked at the little guy and smiled at him in apology for her friend's behavior. Turning to the sentret, she would start speaking to it.
"Hello little one. Would you like a treat?" she tossed some bait to the little raccoon pokemon. "You're really cute, and I would really like to add you to my little family. There's a fox, and a mouse, and a cute kitty. Would you like to come too?"
Once she won the trust, at least partly of the little creature, she would toss out a safari ball to catch him.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 10:53 pm

The Surskit couldn't quite understand why the first Trainer had run off so quickly. It looked about curiously, trying to figure out what was so frightening before it went skimming across the water in another direction.

Sentret was definitely interested in the bait that Novali had tossed, but when the ball pulled it in, it panicked. After fighting for a way out the ball finally burst open, but rather than fleeing like most Pokemon would, the Sentret scurried over to Nova and hopped right onto her shoulders. It was intent on staying out of her reach, but it knew she had more treats on hand. It determined to stay up there until she would offer it more.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Sophie stopped for a moment, allowing herself to take a breath and look around to where she had ended up. She looked one way, then the other but there was so much vegetation it was hard to tell anything apart. She frowned at that, thinking about how stupid she had been for letting her fear get to her. Lily noticed this and licked Sophie's face. Sophie giggled at the puppy pokemon before slowly walking forward a bit more. Nova was probably still back there, interested in one of the two pokemon."Great, now i'll have to try to get back to where Nova is. Come on Lily." Sophie then started the treck back to where he friend would be.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!   We Made It! - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

We Made It!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next