HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Trainer and her Fox!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 02, 2012 7:06 am

"Okay, this noise is starting to get annoying," Nova thought with a slight glare at the cute pokemon. Foxi's ears twitched at the noise before she pressed them down onto her head to try to block it out. "Tail whip, Foxi! Try a tail whip! Maybe it'll shut up," Nova called out to Foxi before growling out the last sentence.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 02, 2012 9:22 am

Hippopotas didn't seem too bothered by the Ponyta's flaming body, however, it certainly felt the heat of the Ember attack right in its face. It immediately released Azshara's leg and moved back, trying to put some distance between it and its foe. The effects of the battle were certainly starting to show, as Hippopotas' movement became somewhat sluggish, but it was not ready to submit just yet. It went on the defensive, kicking up more sand towards the Ponyta. Hippopotas used Sand Attack!

Whismur watched with a bit of interest as Foxi whipped her tails about cutely, though it was rather unimpressive. The little Whismur didn't take the move seriously at all, thus it lowered its guard, leaving itself more open to attacks. But it wasn't quite finished with its tantrum as it continued to fill the air with all kinds of noise. For the third (and hopefully final) time, Whismur used Uproar!
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 02, 2012 5:06 pm

Sophie let out a sigh when the ember managed to get the hippo pokemon off of Azshara. The ponyta's attention turned back on the Hippopotas, awaiting her trainer's orders, her leg only slightly throbbing. "Azshara, watch it, it's kicking up sand again!" Sure enough, the hippopotas had started flinging sand at Azshara again."Azshara! Close your eyes and run through the sand, then open your eyes at the last second and try to Tackle the Hippopotas. It's right in front of you." Sophie knew that taking that kind of risk could go badly, but they just needed one or two more hits and maybe the hippopotas would go down. Azshara did as instructed, closing her eyes and bolting through the sand, the gritty material brushing against her soft coat. Once she no longer felt the sand scraping against her she opened her eyes and went right at the hippopotas.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Well, the attack at least did something, it surprised the small pokemon. However, the desired effect wasn't quite there. "Let's try this! Foxi, use quick attack to get up close then use ember!"
Foxi yipped and followed Nova's strategy.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 02, 2012 8:39 pm

Hippopotas had hoped the sand would at least deter the foe from coming in for another attack, but that was hardly the case. Azshara's attack hit dead-on, the blow being a bit too much for the Hippopotas. It let out a final cry and slumped over, unable to battle any longer.

Wild Hippopotas fainted! Azshara gained 9 experience points!

Foxi had moved much faster than Whismur had anticipated, and before it even realized what its foe was doing, the Ninetales was attacking once again. The small barrage of flames came right at the noisy little Pokemon, burning its soft skin in the process. Whismur finally quieted down, now feeling very weak after throwing its tantrum with Uproar, and its burn was very painful. It knew it didn't stand much of a chance, but it wasn't ready to quit just yet. It focused its attention back on Foxi and unleashed a startling cry! Whismur used Astonish!
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Foxi looked at the creature with an almost exasperated look, glancing between it and Nova. What the heck was that noise? It was rather different from the last. Seeing her pokemon a little shocked at the new noise, Nova called out, "It's alright, Foxi! Use Ember one last time!" Foxi nodded and opened it's mouth to let out a small blast of fire.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Sophie flinched when she saw the Hippopotas go down. She really did feel bad for it, but hopefully it wasn't hurt badly enough that it wouldn't be able to be alright within a few days. Azshara seemed to be extremely happy though and ran back over to her trainer. Sophie laughed and pet the ponyta."Good job, girl. You were amazing. Let's watch Foxi and Novali finish up their battle." Sophie continued to stroke the horse pokemon, her attention now on the other battle. They would stay out of the way while the other two battled.
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 12:37 am

It wasn't difficult for Foxi to hit the Whismur at this point. Tired and suffering from a burn, it hadn't the strength to dodge the oncoming Ember attack. The flames hit their target perfectly, incinerating the last of Whismur's strength. The last loud noise it made was from the cry of being defeated.

Wild Whismur fainted! Foxi gained 11 experience points!
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 3:51 am

Sophie cheered when she saw Foxi take down the Whismur, at least now it wouldn't be able to scare off Azshara. Sophie walked over, the ponyta following close behind."Good job guys, not bad for a first fight, huh? Any thoughts or comments? I mean, I know I thought that..." Sophie trailed off when something caught her eye. It was two round objects hidden hidden among the brush. She calmly walked over and kneeled down expecting the leafy area."Hey, Novali, look at this. There's a couple of eggs here. I'm thinking we should take em, they look abandoned. Actually they don't even look the same. I wonder how they got here. Maybe one of those pokemon stashed them here? Anyway, we should both take one, yeah?" Sophie reached down and picked up the blander colored of the two. It was relatively light, but still warm. That was a good sign. She wondered what type of pokemon it could be. "Well, now that those battles are over should we head to another town? If you wanted to we could travel together, studying pokemon as we go and possibly learning new ideas for future breeding. What do you say?" The girl's smile was genuine as she looked up at the older girl. It was a new experience for her and and new experience meant she would face it head on with confidence.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 4:09 am

Nova yipped in excitement when Foxi's final attack connected and caused the whismur to faint. "That was great, Foxi!" she shouted as the fox bounded over to her yipping up an excited storm. The great fox pounced on her trainer and proceeded to lick her face. Nova giggled and wrestled with the fox for a bit before righting herself and standing up again.

Only when she stood did she notice that Sophie's eyes were caught in an intent stare at something on the ground. She walked over quite quickly and saw the eggs. One was a bright color, the other more neutral in color. Sophie picked up the neutral colored one and Nova reached for the bright one. She felt a slight shock, more like static than anything, just as her fingers made contact with the warm egg.

"Wow, I wonder what pokemon are in these. I've seen a few vulpix ones and know that these are definitely not vulpixes. And, this one shocked me a little. Maybe it's an electric pokemon? I wonder which one it is. Oh! I hope it's a pachirisu! They're so cute!" Nova said and rubbed her cheek on the egg earning some more slight sparks.

She looked back at Sophie and nodded to her suggestion that they should start heading to the next town together. "I think it'd be great to travel together! You seem to have a knack at bringing out my more extroverted side." She started dashing off happily, in the direction of Saffron. It took her a few yards to notice that Foxi wasn't beside her and was giving her a look that said, "Wrong way, silly."

Novali laughed happily and dashed back to Foxi's side swooping her up momentarily before the pokemon's weight manifested itself. "Oh dear!" Nova exclaimed as Foxi fell on her. Foxi snickered and just stayed there on Nova's stomach. "Come on, Foxi. Please get off?" The fox just snickered again and stayed right where she was.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 4:35 am

Sophie looked at her own egg with curiousity. It just appeared normal to her, nothing else really special about it. She supposed that was ok though, whatever pokemon was inside would still be worth having, because each pokemon is special in their own way."I've never seen a Pachirisu before. Of course, mother and father had me study pokemon extensively, but I've never seen any in person besides ponyta's and rapidashes. I feel so sheltered." Sophie let out a small giggle at that, but still remained her cheery self. Though, she did become puzzled upon seeing the girl run back the direction they had just come.

When she had come back, Sophie turned and smiled at her friend, but her eyes grew wide when she saw her momentarily pick up the ninetales in front of her. Although the near faceplant soon after kind of ruined it. Still that was no small task in itself. Sophie rolled her eyes at the ninetales, it was definitely going to be interesting traveling with them. Just then another idea struck her.
"Hey, would you want to ride Blitzkrieg while traveling? He could probably use some exercise and we could move faster. Foxi might be able to carry you, though if you prefered that. Your call." Sophie pulled the bridle back out of her pack and placed it once more on the ponyta. She seemed happy to have her trainer riding her again, it would mean she got to run if allowed. Sophie came around to her side and mounted her, the flames once more not burning her. People seriously must find it odd she can sit on a flaming horse with no problems. She reached down and pet the ponyta's neck in encouragement, only to be met with a gleeful whinny. She then reached around and pulled a map out, inspecting their destination. The egg was safely nestled in Sophie's lap the whole while."Well Novali, it looks like we'll be heading towards Fuchsia City. We should probably get started if we want to reach it by nightfall, and that's if we're lucky." The sun was already past midday and the sky was just barely starting to turn a rustic shade of orance. Even with the fastest pokemon around they would need luck to reach the town before dusk had fully set in.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 5:28 am

Nova kept struggling to get Foxi off of her and she realized something that would get her off. "Foxi, if you lay there any longer, you might squish your new brother or sister." Foxi's ears pricked at her last three words and she quickly got off of Nova. She started sniffing around, looking for the egg and sneezed slightly when she found it beside Nova, out of the way of being squished.

"I know it's not a vulpix, but it will be your brother or sister, Foxi." The fox nodded and curled it's warm tails around it gently, cradling it. "Ride Blitzkrieg? I'm not sure. I've never ridden any kind of horse before. And, it looks like Foxi's busy with the egg-" The tails cradling the egg passed it to her arms and then all of them waved softly motioning toward her back.

Nova gulped and made her way onto Foxi's lap gently, holding the egg in between her legs and she gently gripped parts of Foxi's 'mane'. She looked over and saw a glimmer in Foxi's eyes that made her nervous. "Ahm- Sophie? I think someone's up for a r- ahh!!" she ended with a shout/yelp as Foxi took off running toward Fuchsia City.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 5:54 am

Sophie sighed when she saw the fox take off in a flash. She didn't expect them to be going at a full out run. It could put a lot of strain on Azshara, especially since her leg was probably still bothering her from that bite."Think you can do it girl?" The ponyta clicked her hoof on the ground twice in confirmation. Sophie nodded back and held the egg close to her body while her other held the reigns."YAH!" With that, the ponyta reared up slightly and took off like a bullet. She would probably look like a blue comet to anyone that saw her speeding by. Sophie only saw the colors of the blurred surroundings as they zipped through, quickly gaining ground and coming up rapidly behind the ninetales and her trainer. Sophie looked up, her long hair whipping around wildly."I didn't exactly expect to be running. Though, at this rate maybe we will make it. Just make sure you don't drop that egg. Once we get there, we should probably find an inn we can stay at. I don't like traveling in the dark, even with a nice light source."Azshara's hooves continued their clops against the dirt, maintaining the pace of the ninetales beside her. It would be somewhat difficult to make out what the other said, going at pace they were, but Sophie would do her best to make it out. They had at least another half hour or so til they reached the city.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 6:04 am

"Foxi! Slow down! Not much, but just a little bit please!" Nova yelped, trying to keep a firm hold on the egg and not fall off the foxes back. Once Sophie and Azshara caught up, Foxi slowed a bit, still running fairly fast.

Turning toward Sophie, she shouted, "I'm not worried so much for the egg but me flying off with it! And an inn sounds nice, we could all use some rest." With that she would remain silent for the rest of the journey to the town, making herself small as possible to lessen wind resistance on Foxi's body.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/092/0/2/Young_Night_Fury_by_Skia.jpg

Last edited by NovaliRuso on Thu May 03, 2012 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 6:14 am

Thread continued in Fuchsia City: http://www.pokemonworldrpg.net/t2983-we-made-it#55930
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trainer and her Fox!   The Trainer and her Fox! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Trainer and her Fox!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2