HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new trainer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
gudenruben
gudenruben

My new trainer Empty
PostSubject: My new trainer   My new trainer H6Q0F8zSun Jan 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Name: Sean Golding
Birthplace: Goldenrod City, Johto
Battle Style: Offensive
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: Sean is eager and is strategic in his way of battling. His dream is to collect all of the badges in all regions. He prefers a balanced team with equal members. He likes to explore and loves to catch pokemons. He maintains a coll look and a pokerface during battles and he doesn't give away what he is about to do. When alone with his pokemon he is much more emotional. He likes to travel alone and doesn't have a whole lot of friends.
History: Sean has always loved pokemon. His parents thought that he was to young to start a pokemon adventure so he helped professor Elm in his lab until he started his adventure. His first pokemon, Snivy, was given to him by his father Malcolm. His life in goldenrod wasn't very exciting until he started to help Elm in the lab. Elm taught him heaps of things about pokemon and he got his own pokedex as a thanks for his work. His father advised him to start his journey in Kanto so Sean has studied kanto pokemon the last year.
Badges:
Items: 5 Pokeballs
Money: $15,000

Pokémon

Pokémon: Snivy
Level: 10
Moves: Tackle, leer, vine whip, wrap, magic leaf (egg move) and solarbeam (tm)
Ability: overgrow
Personality: Friendly and likes to help.
Exp: 0

Last edited by gudenruben on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
System

My new trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new trainer   My new trainer H6Q0F8zTue Jan 24, 2012 2:35 pm

Approved

My new trainer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1