HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT Empty
PostSubject: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zMon Feb 06, 2012 9:38 am

Well...

I can sense what A.J., Soul Eater and the others are discussing on the Staff Forum. It's about something that is "dieing | failing". Actually, I don't get the whole point but I get the feeling this is somewhat relevant to whatever it is you are discussing there.

PROBLEMS IN THE SITE
1. Members of the staff put a widget or make a decision out of something that is not even discussed with other staff members.
2. That "Pokemon World Wide" right there says that it will "expire in 3 days".
3. When an event on the real life comes or so, a staff member changes the skin of the site without even discussing it.
4. There are Trainer Apps there that had been abandoned by members who registered before but is now super inactive and I really think it should be deleted.
5. Moderators who mod the characters SOMETIMES forgot to edit the EXP, Item, Money or Badge which the character received. There are some mods out there who always forgets it that you have to remind them or else you gain nothing. I didn't mention who you people are.
6. We have insufficient staff members. The only staff members who are active are Luna, Soul Eater, Poochyena, Chibiterasu and Anime Star.
7. Some websites on that "Affiliates" on the bottom left are inactive websites so why are they still there? Not a single administrator comes on there.
8. We should enable a PM sent automatically to new members regarding about this website as a "text-based RPG/forum" and is not a type of game like "Pokemon Crater/Deluge" and the type. So they won't be asking stupidly and really annoying "How do I play this game?" On the other side, don't these people notice the goddamn "Top posting users this week" section on the right side? I mean, COMMON SENSE PEOPLE.
9. The discount on the shop did not get applied. I bought something but I don't see that I get the discount. some might not have noticed that. (NO OFFENCE, POOCHYENA)

[b]PROBLEMS IN ROLE-PLAYING

1. Some newly registered members leave because their RP is not even modded no matter how hard they remind us. Look at the "Mod Me" section, duh!
2. Wild Pokemon pop out in places where they are not supposed to be.
3. ALL the moderators forget to put the level, gender and ability of the wild Pokemon. They will only put it unless the member asks them to do so.
4. We don't have a topic which states what Pokemon appears in this place and who is the Gym Leader for this place and what are their Pokemon.
5. We don't have a money system for beating trainers and gym leaders.
6. The one that I really shout out loud, WE DO NOT HAVE A GODDAMN POKEMON LEAGUE AND A CHAMPION FOR EACH REGION

PROBLEMS IN ACCOUNTS/MEMBERS
1. Some usernames do not suit well for a forum like this. Like Rockon's and Markj's. I mean, I think you should ask them to remove the numbers next to their name. (NO OFFENCE)
2. Members who haven't yet created a trainer or does not belong to a group should not be allowed to post yet for I think that is a form of spamming or the type. Like "Windclanforever". He doesn't have a group but there he goes posting. BUT they should be allowed to chat on the CB.

3. You admins won't let us members change our usernames because of the fact that if we change our username, you won't know who's who but then you go changing your usernames then we members gets confused of who's who. That's just unfair. Look at Soul Eater, I didn't even knew he was Starrunner. And who is AJ? Is he/she Faolan or what?

Those are what I noticed that I think the staff should pay attention. Hope I don't get banned or something for that. REPEAT, THAT I THINK
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zFri Feb 17, 2012 4:59 pm

Didn't even say No offense to me.

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zFri Feb 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Sorry, forgot to mention you.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zFri Feb 17, 2012 5:07 pm

:| Really who could forget this. :D

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zFri Feb 17, 2012 5:10 pm

All of a sudden... you kinda sound... different...
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zFri Feb 17, 2012 5:11 pm

No I don't.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zFri Feb 17, 2012 9:00 pm

:U soul eater is starruner?? and AJ is er tara,hes had alot of user names,another one is L
System

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zFri Feb 17, 2012 9:05 pm

4: Some apps are left on purpose as 'tests' for MITs
7: I know for a fact Harper is still active since I drop by there every now and then. I'm not sure about the other site since I didn't add it. Harper it's just a different type of rping that is slow so it could seem inactive but it's not
8: There had been a Welcome message with details but looking at the admin panel now it looks like someone deleted it
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zFri Feb 17, 2012 10:58 pm

lol I was gonna say that too about 4, I remember asking Luna about that. No Faolan deleted herself, and WindClanForever does and did have a trainer before he went into his most active state.
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zFri Feb 17, 2012 11:10 pm

What are you talking about I'm always active now that is and it's boring hitting the refresh button every once in awhile.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zSat Feb 18, 2012 2:29 pm

That's what I said.

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zSat Feb 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Mhm. That message's been there ever since I put it there and now... I don't see a change one bit at all. :| The hell's happening?
Windclanforever
Windclanforever

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zSat Feb 18, 2012 4:16 pm

Anime☆Star wrote:
That's what I said.

You didn't mention the refresh button.

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 5:39 am

Whats your answers for the other numbers, STAFF?

@Luna:

4: Some apps are left on purpose as 'tests' for MITs
(How bout make a separate forum for that and move that posts there. separate forum, not different site, that'd be nonsense. separate forum so the trainer creaton is clean without a trash)

7: I know for a fact Harper is still active since I drop by there every now and then. I'm not sure about the other site since I didn't add it. Harper it's just a different type of rping that is slow so it could seem inactive but it's not
(answered, whatever, i dont care. how bout the other problems? Whats yah answer?)

8: There had been a Welcome message with details but looking at the admin panel now it looks like someone deleted it
(Then go make another one and make a copy so if some clownshoe deletes it, go post it again.)

And yes, I am going to be an agent of change and am not stopping unless I see those changes. Look at the people who left because of inconvinience. Steven Matsumoto, Max Silver's bored to death, I can check the members list and say all who left because of inconvinence.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 1:31 pm

I would check apps but if I ever do I am always kicked out of the section due to my strictness. Don't blame us for not checking, I'm sure the experienced staff members will agree with me on the fact that the apps are just pitiful these days. We need staff members alright but you don't really deserve to be one. If you have problems with our way of doing things, you PM us personally. Starting a "warning thread" in free discussion section. That is a sign of immaturity, really. We're trying our best to improve, if you hate us enough to push us around with your bold capitalized flood-like warning messages, start a forum of your own and do better. No offense to the respected Head Admin but the respected head admin is not paying attention to the need of staff members as of yet. I don't think she's paying attention to the poor role-players in here either seeing that she herself is a one-liner. But that's another thing. Maybe she's not good with role-playing. Let me tell you this though, she doesn't really seem to be interested in taking her responsibility as the head admin to select new staff members, her mind is only set on abusing it and announcing it to others in intention to stop fights by abusing her power. I know I'm supposed to ignore you but I'm telling this to you as a staff member, so basically, you talked to me first by sending that message so yeah, no disrespect intended by talking to you.

Edit: You disrespect me while saying not one mod remembers to put the gender and stuff for wild pokemon, I always did, not one of my modding posts have that part missing, go hunt my posts and read twice before you post. Also be sure to check on our modding posts before you complain on them.

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 1:42 pm

Oh my gosh, kill yourself, have you been to school, or did you drop out to smoke crack? Payback, you swore like Hell when I greeted you "welcome back" on your Intro thread.

Mr. Smartypants, am not blaming, am not warning, I said no offence, happy now?

So what if Luna's not a good RPer, what does that have to do with here? Oh and will you please stop editing your posts? Can't you read before you post, it's annoying like seeing you shut off your computer, or searching through your saved .PNG files to come up with some lame-o graphic.

You ever punched a horse in the eye? Who says that's a warning topic? I was making a good intro for that epic Youtube vid.

I can see you're looking holes on my words trying to make the people of the Earth mad at me then they beat me up and IP Ban me to death. I know your plans. Accept it or not, I don't care. If it's not your plan, then Hell, I will drive straight right the ocean.

That's a long reply anyway. That was the longest run-on sentence I’ve ever heard in my entire life. Did you even take a breath in between words there?

And I don't have problems with you breaking the rule of ignoring me since you're a staff. Yeah, I addressed the staff. Will you please read my post first before saying am blaming? If you're too lazy to read that then go pay for gum with a $100 bill, choose the same thing on the jukebox 25 times, give out wrong directions to people that ask.

Too lazy all the modding posts. I checked some, some put the genders and the levels some not. But those who do that are outnumbered. That's the problem. If you missed that then go drop your drunk friend off at the wrong house, fart in an elevator, and send people invitations to a party that doesn’t exist.

Am not blaming and it's not that I hate the people here and the way of your living in this site. I am trying to prove it for the sake of others and the future members. And if you are offended, no offense, happy now? Some are based on my experience. And I don't see a change, only the Pokemon World Wide thing there disappeared. That's ONE.

I swear to Jesus, am not stopping unless I get the answers I want why this is all happening OR I see changes. If I don't get answers or changes, I'm not gonna spam and rant but am gonna let my dog poop on your yard and am not picking it up. No offense. Like Hell I can ever do that.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 4:31 pm

"Oh my gosh, kill yourself, have you been to school, or did you drop out to smoke crack? Payback, you swore like Hell when I greeted you "welcome back" on your Intro thread." Go get hit by a bus, please and thank you. No offense.

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 4:33 pm

I just got hit by a bus and it felt good. Your welcome. :)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Thanks again, go do that for real now. No more off-topic, don't reply, I own you, end of conversation no more in this topic.

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Err... and so what if you own me? There's no "owning" here. I don't care who gets the last word, I just say what I want. I'm not some kid who wants the last word like their idol anime characters xD. And aren't you the one who drived me towards getting this off-topic? And this is not over unless all the problems are solved. That's my opinion.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8zFri Feb 24, 2012 1:03 pm

I was giving my opinion to the topic, I made my donation and did not bring a fight into the thread, I made my point. And I'm not some little bitch who wants to idolize wrestlers in each post nor am I a nerd who uses the excuse of not having a life as a reason to evade bans, I'm not a geeky baby obsessed with aliens and superstitions either. Think twice before you make remarks on me, little cunt. If you wanna keep on this shit, GTFO, I don't give a Darn (f*ck censorship, I added that censor word! ><) fuk on what you say next. You're a little, geeky bitch.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT   To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT H6Q0F8z

To: Staff Members | From: Shadow | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1