HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Little Help Here? (IMPORTANT) - Shadow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

A Little Help Here? (IMPORTANT) - Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Help Here? (IMPORTANT) - Shadow   A Little Help Here? (IMPORTANT) - Shadow H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 8:18 am

That's weird... I can access my account again without going through onlineguardian.net.
metaljun

PostSubject: Re: A Little Help Here? (IMPORTANT) - Shadow   A Little Help Here? (IMPORTANT) - Shadow H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Shadow wrote:
That's weird... I can access my account again without going through onlineguardian.net.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: A Little Help Here? (IMPORTANT) - Shadow   A Little Help Here? (IMPORTANT) - Shadow H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 1:05 pm

Um, okay? Why quote? Also, uy, taga Pilipinas! Pare! Welcome!
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Little Help Here? (IMPORTANT) - Shadow   A Little Help Here? (IMPORTANT) - Shadow H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Well, as far as my research and searching goes, there's not much the staff can do. From my understanding, it's probably your use of proxies causing the security to flare up, as it wouldn't just see you as a threat if it didn't see anything wrong. All I can tell you is to contact their support and figure out what is long on as well as a way to resolve it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Help Here? (IMPORTANT) - Shadow   A Little Help Here? (IMPORTANT) - Shadow H6Q0F8z

A Little Help Here? (IMPORTANT) - Shadow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1