HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This   Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This H6Q0F8zMon Sep 16, 2013 2:14 pm

A bit of follow-ups:

Player Points as Cyber Cash
"So yeah, we could use some cyber cash we could use around the forum. That would be player points. No, I don't mean the player points shop. As in a shop we can use to buy stuff that we, the members ourselves can use for our own gain and not for in-game. Say, I'll give 2000PP to Admin A so he gets 2000PP added to his PP that he can use for other stuff. Then, I make him do something. Say, a graphics request or a customized "rank/title". Like, the one staff has. The "admin" or "moderator" image below their avatar. I'll have Admin A make me my custom one. And not only that, as well as for other things as well."

Real-life Contest Suggestion
Credits to Markj1998 for improving it.

Editing Approved Characters
A lot of the normal members agree but there hasn't been a confirmed staff answer to this.

New suggestion:

Bragging Rights: A sub-forum where members can freely show-off and boast about their achievements both as a member here and of their characters in-game. No purpose really, just something everyone can use to "make a name" for themselves. And it can also be used for the members to have themselves a friendly tournament. Say, this guy's did something good. And the other guy goes on a friendly rivalry and tries to topple his achievement or something like that.

Pipebomb Room: Credits to WWE Superstar CM Punk for the 'pipebomb' word. A room where freedom of speech reigns and replies don't matter unless a member says so. I know we're already having enough arguments, fights and chaos lately but the purpose of this is for members to vent out their problems in real life. Like, we all go down sometimes and feel so bad we just want to randomly rant to people we know about our problems. Well, this is the place for it. You get to rant anonymously and let your cyber friends here you out. However, forum related problems are not allowed in this.

Topic of the Week: I forgot what site I saw this thing but I've seen a lot of these popping up. Basically the mods have a sidequest of observing the topics they mod and find one that's full of quality and stuff like that. Each mod is allowed one topic to choose. Then, all the topics' link will be posted by the staff where the members can freely view and give their thoughts on the RP. Then, voting will begin on who has the best. Length, grammar, wording, battle strategy, quality, etc. The member whose topic was chosen will receive a gift from the staff which they can use or distribute among their characters freely.

Bring Me This: A place where players can post their Pokemon requests and their freely choice of Player Points as a reward. More like a member generated quest for everybody. Say, I post and say, "Whoever catches a Gible in game, please let me know and let's talk to a staff member to transferring your captured Gible to my character's Pokemon". Then, I (just an example) will receive the Gible. Just like what happens when you buy an Egg. I decide how the Gible comes into my RP and joins me. Then, whoever completes the task, gets the PP from mine.
Bryan
Bryan

Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This   Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 10:50 am

It's been more than a week now and no staff member has replied yet.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This   Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 2:19 am

I agree this isn't right plus we have nearly 15 staff problem is most of them are not active and the excuse I just started school doesn't wash if you can't balance RL and the site the ask to be demoted.
We need staff reviewing suggestion topics
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This   Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 2:52 am

Dude, school can be a pain. If the staff know they can't do their job, they'll ask for demotion, or if they don't do their job in a while usually they aren't on staff. I HAD TO EXCUSE MY WAY OUT OF HOMEWORK TO BE ON HERE DAILY THIS YEAR! Anyway, people, STOP ACTING LIKE THE STAFF DON'T CARE, PEOPLE HAVE FREAKING LIVES TO LIVE, AND THEY CAN BE UNPREDICTABLE!
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This   Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 5:35 am

Eheh. Well, I can say one thing right now: Your ideas in my eyes are pretty good. The only problem that you might have with staff taking you seriously is your attitude towards them.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This   Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 8:26 am

Oh Im active. I'm just trying to ignore them, because they are pointless and useless. This is like, what, the 35th suggestions list you've made, shadow? Maybe THAT'S the reason mods don't take this seriously, and that's why you ain't getting results.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This   Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Well, that's a mistake of mine, Proto. The thing is, let's say I posted this months ago when everyone is active. Nothing will happen because it's always like I have to beg and kneel just for the staff to listen to my suggestions. But like what Zach said, maybe they're just subliminally and frankly telling me to shut up and I just don't have a brain when it comes to suggestions. If that's true, I'm not mad. But next time, I'd prefer to have the staff say things straight to my face. That goes for anyone and anything in the future. 'Cause that's how I talk as well so I let it happen just to even things out.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This   Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 5:57 pm

You're right Shadow, nothing would happen. I'll be honest, making suggestions isn't a bad thing. But they have to be sensible and you have to consider whether or not you can simply go and do them yourself. A sub-section simply for bragging would be pointless, because you can easily go and put up a topic with that being the subject. "Pipebomb room", no, because we really want to see everything people have to say. We don't deny you freedom of speech anyway, we just expect you to abide by the crappy set of rules that we provide you and tolerate other people. It would be more realistic to do a topic of the month, because the staff would be able to keep track of it more realistically. In addition, character of the month, member of the month, and staff of the month would become open possibilities. And the last suggestion there, just no Shadow. Performing that like it was a trade would be appropriate, or even the person who owned that Pokemon giving it to you. But I do see some random character you don't know giving up a pokemon unless they're super Canadian or something.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This   Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 6:08 pm

This reminds me that I'm frankly the most idiot among everyone here when it comes to suggesting.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This   Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 6:11 pm

I never said that I just stated some obvious things that came to mind.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This   Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 6:14 pm

I said that.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This   Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Oh believe me. I would say it to your face but then all the admins would get in my face about "respect" and all that crap and I'm a VERY blunt person.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This   Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Yeah, all I have to say is thanks.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This   Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This H6Q0F8z

Shadow's Suggestions. Seriously, Staff Just Take A Short Time to Look at This
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1