HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

leaving from time to time

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Leo
Leo

leaving from time to time Empty
PostSubject: leaving from time to time   leaving from time to time H6Q0F8zFri Aug 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Hey everyone
I come with bad news, something is really messed up with our internet, It is possible that we can't have internet for months, I don't want to leave the site and since I just got a trial position from the staff I will be on as most as possible on payed internet Just wanted to let you all know so if I suddenly don't respond in the chat or post for a while you know what it is about.
Sorry for not being able to be online
:( Ian
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: leaving from time to time   leaving from time to time H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:13 am

Alright, Ian. We understand. Just come on only if possible, but don't worry too much about the trial right now. If your Internet is lost the staff will understand.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: leaving from time to time   leaving from time to time H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 6:34 am

I understand, fella.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leaving from time to time   leaving from time to time H6Q0F8z

leaving from time to time
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1