HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Mew
Mew

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 02, 2011 2:24 am

"No way" Lilith says dropping back into the ground.

"You spooked her off. Shoulda just seduced her until she was begging to do what you want. It's alot more progressive" Devia says giving a grin to the human behind her. "I'm hungry, go fetch me food" Devia says to him. "Right away miss Devia" the human says taking off to find food. "See what I mean"
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 02, 2011 2:34 am

Time for some action Darychy.... Darjin say's as he see's the human run off. He silently jumps back from tree to tree, getting closer to the person.Why doesn't he let me do this... Darychy thought to itself as he saw his partner foolishly run off. A slight rustle of a leaf could alert the people down there of their location. Darychy dissolved in a black wisp, and reapeared infront of the human with a sinister look in it's eye. Darjin stopped in a tree, and swiftly climbed down, and headed towards Darychy.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 02, 2011 2:38 am

Dae: "I don't feel like seducing. I feel like enslaving. Directly and brutally. What's a cannibal's idea of comance anyway, chewing on their lover? No thanks. This is going to be done the old fashion way."

Dae claps his hands, and a long iron chain appears in them. He then advances on Lilith.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 02, 2011 2:41 am

((Uh she's in the ground, like ten feet in the ground XD))

"E-e-exuse me, miss Devia wishs for food. I need to find food" The human stutters at the pokemon in front of it.

"Catch her if you can then, I'm not helping" Devia says

Lilith continues going deeper underneath the earth nearing 20 feet down
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 02, 2011 2:54 am

Darychy quickly stuck its hand out and moved it's claws around the humans neck, and squeezed. Darychy was stopping him from breathing, slowly suffocating him. "I don't CARE what miss Devia wants," Darychy was getting a kick out of doing this. Darjin stopped a relatively close distance to Darychy, and watched what was going on. He smirked an evil smirk. "All I know is that you were tresspassing on MY territory!" Darychy moved it's free arm up, and made it's nail point directly at the person's forehead. He then proceded to put its nail pierce through the skin, making a small line of blood stream down from his head. Darychy then moved it's nail slowly downwards.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Dae's attention was focused on Lilith.

Dae: "You think you can hide down there? Not for long. Time to do some double damage!"

Dae clapped his hands and an Inferneon appeared.

Inferneon used Earthquake
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Being intangible the earthqauke didn't effect Lilith since the ground went right through her the same as her going through it

Devia walks off to see what was taking her pet so long and comes across the other two with her pet hanging limply in the pokemon's hand dead. "Well I thoughthe would have lasted long enough to feetch food" she comments
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 02, 2011 10:45 pm

"Hm?" Darychy questioned as he turned his gaze to the other human(what's his/her gender), intruiged by the new person. He threw the Human over his shoulder, and walked over to the new person, who he suspects to be Devia. "What are you doing here," Darychy exclaimed to the human, "So, you must be the one that your 'friend' calls Devia."
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Dae grew impatient and put away his pokemon.

Dae: "Enough toying... I'm taking you with me."

Using his magnetic powers of doom, he drew Lilith out of the ground. His fingertips shone with a green light and he zapped her with a pale green lightning. Lilith turned solid at once. Before she could blink, she was already in chains.

Dae: "Wahaha! My anti-ghostifying lightning. Let's not waste any time. Devia! Drop whatever you're doing and let's go."

He yanked the chain and pulled Lilith with him.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 03, 2011 1:06 am

"Feminine version of devil, yes I'm Devia among other names. Devil's mistress, not true by the way, Mistress Night, Lady Death. The list goes on and on. Who's your cute friend?" says Devia looking over at Darjin with a slightly shy smile ignoring her brother hollering. After all she had nothing to fear with Senka nearby watching her not to meantion that someone so dark wouldn't be able to hurt her, much and if they touched her she could could kill them if she wished. She hadn't been making up the name Lady Death
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 03, 2011 2:19 am

Darychy growled and got ready to strike the creepy woman. Darjin, however, could sense the dark energy eminating off of her. He knew that if they engaged her, they would die. He wasn't ready to die, yet. He looked the girl up and down, and then walked away. Darychy was about to charge, but then saw Darjin walking away. Every cell in it's body was urging it to attack, but Darjin knew when danger was around. It calmed itself down, and then melted into the shadows, not reapearing.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 03, 2011 2:23 am

"Arn't you even going to tell me your name? I gave you mine" Devia asks keeping up easy not going to let him go that easy. When she set her sights on someone they rarely got out of her dark magic web except by death. Even her last pet had remained loyal to death.
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 03, 2011 2:28 am

"Get away from me." Darjin said suddenly facing her. Darychy appeared next to a tree, seeming shocked to hear Darjin talk. "I don't want to, or need to tell you my name. I probably won't even remember your name, so leave." Darjin could sense what this girl was capable of, and didn't like it. He stood his ground, but inside of him, he had the slightest sense of fear.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 03, 2011 2:33 am

"Alright Darjin, but it is rude not to tell someone your name when they tell you their own" says Devia. She knew his name from Senka. Senka could see anyone's name and had whispered it so low only Devia could hear. "You know I get upset when I don't have anyone to talk to but my brother, and when I get upset unpleasent things happen" Devia says as a warning
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 03, 2011 2:38 am

Darjin was perplexed at how she knew his name, but brushed it off, as living was more important than finding out. "So, what can I do to, calm you down?" he said calmly. "Because you see, I really like living right now, and im nor alright with dying. So if you would kindly not kill me, That'd be great." Darychy was even more shocked that Darjin had even the slightest sense of humor. He was ready to help Darjin if that Devilish girl tried to make a move.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 03, 2011 2:44 am

"Simple, travel with me a bit and keep me company. I'll make sure my brother doesn't touch you though that won't be to hard: he already has a girl in his chains" Devia says smiling again even as Senka whispers a warning about Darychy. "You might want to keep Darychy from attacking. I can have things done to him much worse then death" she says slyly while twirling a lock of her hair around one finger
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 03, 2011 2:53 am

"Hm. That's a small price to pay." he paused as he thought the choices over. "What would you say if I refused?" Darychy was now glaring at the girl, not liking her at all.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 03, 2011 2:58 am

"I'd kill you and find someone else. I am Lady Death after all, at least her reincarnated" says Devia still smiling. To prove her point she touchs the tree Darchary is in. When she touchs it it starts to wither and die, the leaves turning brown and falling off. She could age it to dust if she wanted but she stops before then figuring it wasn't needed to prove her point
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 03, 2011 3:09 am

Not suprised by the tree, Darjin doesnt avert his gaze and tells her "I never said I doubted you. I just asked a simple question." His fear was growing, slowly, but still growing. "I guess I'll go with you, since there's nothing better to do around here." Darychy jumps out of the tree and walks up to Darjin. He asks, "Are you sure this is a good idea?" He replies by saying "Do we have any other options?" Darychy Understood and Grudgingly turned to Devia and said, "I guess I have no choice. I'll go."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 03, 2011 3:16 am

"Ok, you can keep Senka company." Devia says smiling. "Senka sweety, come here and meet your new friend" Devia calls. Devia's shinigami steps out of the shadows she had been hiding in into full veiw. "Come along, my brother isn't very patient" Devia says lightly grabbing Darjin's hand and pulling slightly to get him to follow her back to the clearing. Her touch only brought death if she wanted it to.

Lilith struggles againest the chains growling like a ferral animal. NO one bond her without paying for it when she got free and this boy would be no exception she didn't care who he was
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 03, 2011 3:27 am

Darjin was pulled, now slightly more convinced that he wouldn't die anytime soon, since she didnt kill him with the touch. He was suprised he couldn't sense something else in the area. "So who is your brother again?" He asked as he followed her. He wasn't as afraid as he was. Darychy was keeping up with them, eyeing the person that suddenly appeared. He was still very cautious around them.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 03, 2011 10:48 am

((Saber said keep posting))

"The boy who looks like me sorta. He's always in such a rush, I find a slower approach alot more productive" Devia says with a smile back at him. "Keep your eyes to yourself boy" Senka says using Vine Whip at Darychy the next time she caught him looking at her. "Now now sweety, play nice with him. He can't help that your so pretty" Devia says to her in a teasing voice to get under Darychy's skin
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 04, 2011 12:28 am

Meanwhile, Dae was amusing himself by hauling Lilith around on a chain.

Dae: "This is fun. But there's only so much we can do out here. Because my sister is all about beating around the bush, we have to wait until she finishes... whatever she's planning to do with those potential victims over there. "

Dae waved in Darjin's and Darychy's direction and sat down on the ground. Playing with the chain in his hands, he turned to Lilith.

Dae: "So, tell me all about your techniques."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 04, 2011 12:32 am

"Why should I tell you anything?" Lilith tosses back still fighting againest the chains. It was starting to cut her in a few places. Those cuts were ozzing a little black blood but it didn't travel far or fast having been in her veins for years untouched and unmoved it had all but dried out
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 04, 2011 12:38 am

Dae: "Because if you talk back to me, I'll make you feel pain. And if you're not normally able to feel pain, I have some real nice ways to remedy that. I can make even a rock cry out in agony for me, so don't underestimate my powers."

He yanked the chain to pull her closer.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next