HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Mew
Mew

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 2:19 pm

Spireon flies after her and tries using Possess on her. Lilith had almost finished the corpse by now pretty much gulping the flesh, she'd be joining the chance soon. Thing is she wouldn't have to dodge trees and such, she could go right through them like a ghost
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Jessie continued to run, as she felt a tingling sensation on her back she jumped and rolled down a hill. She knew what the pokémon was attempting to do and there was no way she was going to let it happen again. She reached the bottom of the hill, she was covered in dirt and a few stones had scratched her on the way down; however she didn’t' stop, she knew running was her only chance at the moment. Tears streamed from her face, not from fear or sadness but because of the icy cold air against her face as she ran. it must have been rather late now. Jessie looked ahead; she could see the glow of the town nearby, if… she… could just… make it....
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 2:28 pm

"Where do you think your going?" Lilith asks her floating in front of her. She had finished and it hadn't taken her long to catch up being able to fly and avoid obstacles, not to meantion floating right through some of them. "Did you really think you'd make it? I don't let prey get away otherwise everyone would avoid me and I wouldn't be able to catch anymore food"
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Jessie laughed to herself, "But don't you see, it's too late for you. They know of your existence, you're an abomination to this world and the world always seeks out and destroys abominations." Jessie actually smiled as she faced the dark elemental girl, "Oh and I know exactly what you are, in fact..." The girl’s eyes changed from pale blue to a bright sandy colour, "I'm your opposite!" The girl released a ball of light towards Lilith hoping to faze her; even a split second would be enough to let her make an escape.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 2:40 pm

"Light does nothing but irritate me" Lilith says keeping her eyes on the girl unphased by the light besides getting annoyed. "And if you noticed I'm not something that has been on the world before. My bloodline might be dark elemental but that's not what I am"
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 2:59 pm

"You're close enough!" Jessie spoke softly now, "You know little about how this world is supposed to work. Yes, your parents were foolish; you could have been something wonderful. You could have taken your rightful place in this world as a dark elementalist and nothing more. Instead they treated you like this. I agree what they did was bad, however I don't believe that you have to be." Jessie then shrugged, "There's not way out for me, no point in running. Take me now or let me go. It's your choice." The ranger stood there, waiting for her death.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Lilith thinks about letting her go for a second but decides againest it. "I have to far down this path to change now. I'll always be the monster I was born as" Lilith says walking towards Jessie as she talks snapping the girl's neck for her own hands when she reachs her
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Although her neck was snapped, the ranger didn't collapse. Instead, she whirled around and landed a roundhouse right on Lilith's midsection, sending her flying a fair distance. she grabbed her own neck and twisted it back in place with a loud crack.

Jessie: "Breaking people's necks like that, have your parents never taught you any manners? Oh, right. They haven't. But I will. Lesson number one: just because you snapped someone's spine doesn't mean they're dead. That's just silly."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 30, 2011 11:42 pm

"Ghosts, you know I know about Possession. I can possess others myself when I bother to" Lilith says levitating before she could go very far or crash into anything. "Now can you get your butt out so I can eat? I'm hungry again" Lilith says. Ghosts are the only things she's never figured out how to harm
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Jessie: "Oh, no. I have a better idea. How about you get your butt over here so that I can help myself to it. I'm hungry too."

She started advancing on Lilith and bared rows of sharp teeth that weren't there before.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 30, 2011 11:52 pm

"Goodluck with that" Lilith says floating into the ground, literaly into the ground disappearing into it. Her Spireon and Misdreavus just watch. They didn't want to fight anymore with full stomachs
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Jessie: "Fuuu... I suppose human bodies have their limits. I wish I had a bat so I could whack-a-mole you when you pop out, but alas."

Jessie got shrouded in a purple mist and looked around to see where her opponent appears.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 30, 2011 11:59 pm

"Well I'm not human" Lilith says her head poking out of a rock. "I'm not a quite a ghost either. Not sure what I am, ghosts are the only things I don't really mind, or sink my teeth into" Lilith says her face going thoughtful only from her neck up was out of the ground, the rest of her body was still in it
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 01, 2011 12:12 am

Jessie: "I'll admit, I haven't seen all that many pseudo-undead semi-elemental cannibals in my days... shows how young I am. Galactic punt!"

Taking a charge, she aimed at the head so conveniently sticking out of the ground and bludgeoned with her boot like a football.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 01, 2011 12:14 am

The boot goes right through Lilith's head. "Missed me. Not sure if I'm undead. Techniquely I was born dead but I still grow oddly enough otherwise I'd still be a infant." Lilith says with a bit of a chuckle
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 01, 2011 12:25 am

Jessie: "Ghosts don't eat, so you're not a ghost. Living beings don't get transparent, so you're not a living being. In short, you're nothing. Nature's accident. Someone's bound to come along and fix the error up... or maybe make it even worse, hmm?"

She squinted slyly at Lilith.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 01, 2011 12:28 am

"Maybe I'm the incarnite of death or a demon" Lilith says floating out of the ground. "Now out otherwise I'll eat the body with your still in it" Lilith says smiling showing of her teeth. They looked like normal teeth, maybe a bit to white, but they were sharp as knives
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 01, 2011 12:32 am

Jessie: "Incarnation of death? I'd have sensed that from a mile away, that's not an amount of power that can be concealed. You're just the average fluffy cannibalistic thingamajig. And you do know what happens when you eat me, don't you? No, of course you don't. Well, only one way to find out. Help yourself."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 01, 2011 12:35 am

"Doesn't mean I'm not a reincarnated demon. And really, one can't eat a ghost. Just the body in possesses" Lilith said before lunging forward sinking her teeth in the flesh of the dead girl not caring if it was still being possessed. Her teeth slash right through the flesh as if it were butter
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 01, 2011 12:45 am

Jessie was missing some bits now, but didn't let that bother her.

Jessie: "Hah, you've gone and done it."

The meat in Lilith's mouth suddenly burst in flames and disappeared.

Jessie: "The Preta Hex... this one's good. People have succeeded with lifting my own homemade curses in the past, but good luck with an ancient Sanskrit decree. "The gluttonous will hunger forever, as food will always elude them". I think that's how it went. You won't be able to eat anything, fluffy cannibal. Enjoy your starvation. This isn't as much a curse as it is divine punishment. You won't be able to lift it."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 01, 2011 12:50 am

"I'm not gluttonous, I eat what I need and that's it. You think turning intangible and levitating does nothing? It burns my energy like crazy" Lilith says grimacing at what was left of the girl
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 02, 2011 1:52 am

Jessie: "Like I care how much you eat... My bad deed of the day is done, I can rest with a clear conscience for now. But, I feel someone's coming. Someone almost as evil as me I'd say, so you should get out of here. Like me, hoho."

Jessie crumpled on the ground, never to get up again. At that moment, two people turned the corner; a boy and a girl. They didn't look particularly evil, but they exuded a very doomy aura. The boy saw Lilith and looked at her curiously. He then saw the half-eaten Jessie on the ground.

Dae: "Oooh, it's a wannabe evildoer. What do we do with her, sis?"

He turned to his companion for an answer.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 02, 2011 1:56 am

"Someone tried to restrain her" Devia says sensing the curse on the girl.
Lilith stands there with her arms crossed not very impressed with the two thinking of how best to kill them even if she couldn't eat them.
"She's caused alot of death, I'm alright with her. Be better without this silly thing" Devia says drawing the curse out into a purple glob into her hand. "Pet come here" Devia says referering to a human several feet behind that was her current 'pet'. She places the curse in him thinking it would be slow way to be rid of him.

"Ok just who are you two?" Lilith asks a bit shaken now
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 02, 2011 2:13 am

Staring down at the 3 trainers, Darjin get's very amused. He was below, taking a stroll at first, and then he heard a commotion. He's been viewing all the events that have occurred since then and has been thoroughly amused. His partner, Darychy, had been going around, attacking pokemon and had been gone for 30 minutes. Darjin was about to leave and go find it, but then it appeared next to him, in a black mist. They both continued to watch the situation, and they would take advantage whenever they could.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 02, 2011 2:21 am

Oblivious to the ninjas watching them, Dae proudly raises his head and answers Lilith's question.

Dae: "We're doom incarnate, of course. The real deal. I don't know what you're trying to pull off here, but now that I set my eyes on you, you won't be leaving just like that. Devia, I say we take her and make her our slave. She'll be polishing my high heels at day, and at night... yeah."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next