HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Saber
Saber

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Dae: "Yeah, you can. We go to the road, hide in the bushes, and punce the first poor bastard who walks by. I take the money, you take the meat, everyone's happy. Then we go buy you something snazzy."

He was sitting at the table and sipping his tea. Unable to finish it, he pushed away the cup. He wanted a real drink, so they weren't just going to the tore for Lilith's sake.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 4:39 pm

"Just as long as it isn't white." Lilith says kissing his cheek.

Devia makes a gagging sound. It wasn't like she wasn't strange to girl's ways but seeing someone, especialy someone not human, doing them with her brother was sickening to her
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Dae smirks contently when Lilith's lips touch his face.

Dae: "Of course... it will be black like the night, red like blood and hmm... purple like frostbite necrosis, perhaps? We'll see what the store has."

He got up from the chair, took Lilith by the hand and headed towards the door.

Dae: "See you later, sis and mr. chef. If we come across enough money, we'll bring you some suveniers. And you have fun with him now."

At the last part, he winked naughtily to Devia and left the building, taking Lilith with him.

---->Character has left the area
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 1:43 am

Just then, Darjin came back to consciousness. He wavered back and forth as he got up, and Darychy helped him keep his balance. Darjin just held his head and said, "What the hell happened to me?"
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 1:46 am

"Morning sweety" Devia says walking over to help him up. (Remember he drank a strong love potion XD)
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 1:51 am

(Ah i forgot XD) "W-wha?" he said as he puzzeledly looked at the seemingly beautiful Devia infront of him. He had no idea why, but he became madly in love with her on sight. He was frozen, and had two parts of his mind fighting over what to do. He knew that he had to escape, but he couldn't even imagine leaving her.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 1:56 am

"I said morning. You slept a whole day you lazy boy" Devia says playfully reproving him knowing it wasn't his fault. "Didn't you have something to ask him?" she asks Darychy
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 am

Darychy gave her a disgusted glare. "Yeah I did," he told them "In private." He walked into a room, and gestured Darjin to come along. Darjin asked Darychy, "Why can't she come?"
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 2:02 am

"It's ok sweety. I'll wait right here for you" Devia says planning on listening at the door
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 2:11 am

"Well if you really wan't to stay...." Darjin said. Before he could finish his sentance, Darychy grabbed him and flung him in the room. He walked rather quickly and slammed the door shut. There was quiet mumbling, and then Darjin opened the door, and was rather angry at Darychy.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 2:23 am

"Is something the matter?" Devia asks acting surprised but she had a good guess at what was wrong and really wasn't surprised
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 2:26 am

"Yeah, Darychy thinks that you drugged me or something like that." he said and scoffs. "I can't believe him!"
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 2:41 am

"I would never do that!" Devia exclaims acting shocked. Senka hiding in a shadow nearby was having trouble not laughing
Black Nova
Black Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 2:55 am

"That's what I said!" he said as he turned back to the empty doorway. "Something is wrong with that pokemon...." He said. He turned towards Devia and walked up to her.
System

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 23, 2011 3:35 am

"I guess your going to leave now" Devia says acting very sad

Senka couldn't watch anymore without laughing so she goes outside
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)   The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13) - Page 12 H6Q0F8z

The Deceiver at work (Warning, Content may be over PG-13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12