HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training in Petalburg Woods!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Darkrai
Darkrai

Training in Petalburg Woods! Empty
PostSubject: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 13, 2011 12:21 pm

spacespaceWally walked into the Petalburg woods from the north entrance, towards the side of Rustboro City. Smiling, and listening to music from his Pokenav, as always. He hummed the song he was listening to as he walked deeper into the woods. His Lotad was on his head, enjoying the jolly nature of it's master, Wally. His two Ralts, male and female, danced, spinning and bumping into each other. They were on his side, and were also enjoying his positivity. Seedot enjoyed the woods, it was running up front, bumping into the tall trees and picking up the smell of aroma that covered the large forest. The forest around them seemed to be filled with bugs, trees, and a uniqueness that brought a feeling of peace in anybody's heart.

Wally stopped in the middle of the woods, and called his Seedot. He was still listening to the music. His Seedot came back and stood there, waiting for any orders. "Seedot, please pluck some berries for us, up that tree." Wally pointed up to a tall tree which shaded them. Seedot ran up the tree, using branches as aid to get up there. He was greeted by several other Seedot as well. Seedot smiled and went to the top of the tall tree. Seedot plucked some berries and as it was about to come down with them, it saw a beautiful Swellow flying past it two Taillow seemed to fly with it, all heading in one direction. Seedot was reminded of it's parents who were killed by a Pidgeot long ago. Seedot was caught too much in the thought, it stumbled and fell down from the tree! Wally jumped and caught Seedot right before it landed on the hard ground in the woods. The berries were also fortunate. His Ralts used Double Team and Teleport together to rescue the berries, catching each one as they fell. Wally thanked his pokemon. They soon shared the berries equally among each one of them.

Wally and his pokemon had been there in the Petalburg woods for three hours now, as they took a nap after the snack. Wally decided they had enough rest. "All right, everyone!" He clapped his hands together and got up from the tree he was leaning on. His Seedot came to him from under a bush. His other pokemon were fast asleep. "Fine," he said, "Let them sleep, Seedot!" He smiled. "We'll be training you first!" Seedot had an upset look on it's face, like it was saying "What?! Why me?!". Wally laughed a little at the thought, and picked up Seedot, they walked a little away from the huge tree, as Wally didn't want to wake his other pokemon up. "Alright, here we go!" He looked around, and saw a wild _____________ walking a little ahead of them!

Last edited by Nightmare on Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 13, 2011 1:13 pm

A Male Level 4 Poochyena had appeared walking care-free around the tall grass.The Poochyena had taken notice of Wally and Seedot and aggressively growled before leaping at Seedot.The Poochyena was very territorial and he had attacked anyone who had dared to approach his so called domain.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Wally was stunned by the sudden threat by Poocheyna. "Seedot!!" He yelled as he saw Poocheyna leap at it. Seedot, luckily, panicked and dodged the move by running in the opposite direction. Seedot turned to Wally, as if it were eager to run away. "No, we're not going anywhere!" Wally ordered. Seedot whined and turned to Poocheyna. "Seedot, Bide!" Seedot glowed red as it got ready to endure the pain for a little while.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 13, 2011 1:35 pm

Poochyena charged with it's only move a bit satisfied that the Seedot was afraid.Poochyena slammed onto Seedot with Tackle throwing it back a meter or two.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 13, 2011 1:48 pm

~Error -.-
Don't edit that post, try again below this one. This is a trial thread, after all. You can't say you hit Seedot even though it is using bide and is unable to move for a couple of turns, the opposing person will have to include that it hit in their post. Don't worry. It's not too much of a problem, a tricky spot, actually.

Last edited by Nightmare on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 13, 2011 1:51 pm

Poochyena satisfied that the Seedot was afraid of him charged recklessly at the Seedot with tackle.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 13, 2011 1:57 pm

[That's better, just be a little detailed next time.]

Wally was not happy with this, he though he made a silly move, but boy he hadn't. That was the only damaging move it knew, the other ones being Growth and Harden. This was the reason why wally wanted to train Seedot so much. Seedot was unable to move as it was storing energy. Seedot couldn't even look as it saw Poocheyna charging. Seedot began crying before Poocheyna reached it halfway! Poocheyna hit Seedot, and Seedot was sent literally flying away. Seedot slammed to a tree, and came down, still on the game. "Hold on, Seedot!!" Wally screamed from a side. Seedot was still storing energy, so it couldn't move.

[Like that, get me? Just that little incident I tried to explain thoroughly. Describe how it moved, how the land reacted, what it hoped, what it was thinking, more importantly, what move he was using and HOW he was using it. I know you explained that but be a little detailed, and don't forget. Remember to read the rules too, as a mod, might come in handy in your future tests.]
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Poochyena raised it's head and he began to charge towards Seedot once again with a fiery look on his eyes as Poochyena was determined to win this battle.Poochyena's trampling feet caused a lot of dust to emerge from the ground and Poochyena jumped a bit and used his only move tackle to strike Seedot.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Seedot, being unable to move through Bide, and also being weakened by the last move, was hit for the second time this battle. Seedot was sent a few feet back, and it growled. Seedot then charged at Poocheyna with bide! It's speed seemed to have doubled, it came rapidly fast. The ground below sent flying rocks and dust, and Seedot's usually soft feet crushed the ground as it went. "Go, Seedot! Bide!" Wally yelled from the side, happily. Seedot, charging, hoped to send Poocheyna flying away this time, for revenge in what Poocheyna did to it a little while ago.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 13, 2011 2:49 pm

Poochyena flinched at the sight of the previous defenseless Seedot who was charging at him at a great speed.The Seedot hit the Poochyena and sending him flying until Poochyena hit a tree causing tons of damage.The Poochyena had fainted from the powerful attack of Seedot and it was a victory for Seedot.

Seedot has gained 4 EXP from defeating Level 4 Male Poochyena.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zWed Sep 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Wally was proud of his Seedot, he smiled and picked it up. He was not done training yet, but he figured Seedot needed some relief before going for another battle. Wally was very sensitive, he took out a berry from which Seedot had got, and fed Seedot. After a short break, he took Seedot again. Seedot was begging for mercy, Wally giggled and told Seedot that it will be alright. He kept smiling and listening to the tune as he looked around for another wild pokemon. He saw that Seedot was scared, but he didn't bother to cheer him up anymore as he believed that without training, Seedot was useless on his team, he didn't want that, nor did Seedot. Seedot kept whining as Wally saw a wild _________ walking close by.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zWed Sep 14, 2011 4:36 pm

Zizagoon walked around in zig zag directions in his own little world as he travelled through the tall grass.Zigzagoon had not taken notice that he was spotted by Wally and Seedot.Zigzagoon had smelled some berries and he followed the scent which led him to Wally.Zigzagoon carelessly and with his eyes closed crashed into Wally which made the little Zigzagoon mad.

Level 3 Male Zigzagoon.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 15, 2011 3:40 am

(Nightmare, there is a fine line between "Detailed" and "Unnecessarily long, boring, agonizing, drag, waste of time to read, makes-you-want-to-rip-your-eyes-out-and-eat-them, etc.". It's better in any RP situation to post nice and pithy things that get the point across, rather than drawls of completely unnecessary nonsense. You can even detail them just as much as a post ten paragraphs long, but it just doesn't take up quite as much space. I mean,
Nightmare wrote:
the beautiful, tall, huge tree.
What the heck? Also, the "error" that you "caught" earlier wasn't really much of an error at all; Tackle's accuracy is 100 and Seedot doesn't have any evasiveness raises, and Poochyena didn't have any accuracy decreases. Therefore, Poochyena couldn't have missed so it wasn't GMing to say it hit. Also, you missed a real error- Abyss never edited Seedot's EXP after it beat the Poochyena. You failed to mention this in your post. Perhaps this thread can be used to evaluate not only Abyss, but you as well...)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 15, 2011 3:43 am

((He talked to Abyss about the EXP in the CB. Also the rules DO STATE the attacker isn't allowed to say a attack hit, no matter what the stats are))
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 15, 2011 7:04 am

@Qboy: Hey, it's none of your business to judge my RP. I'm not so good at it, just a little imaginative yet so poor at wording things. If it's boring for you to read, just don't read it. If you feel I need improvement, why don't you teach me how to RP? I think I can spot out a hell lot more of flaws than you did. She's my student, I'm training her the way I was RPing, leaving space for the others to join in. Well, tackle problem, can't say you hit it and sent it a few feet back, then it can say it hit it and killed it or something. That's why I always RP telling I attempted to attack and not I attacked, even though the accuracy of my move is 100. Hell, I think just around every move my pokemon used in my gym battle against you, had 100 accuracy, I missed it sometimes though it was 100 accuracy. I told Tsu in chatbox to add the exp, and she did so. Besides, I don't think any of this is your business, it's me training Tsu to be a mod. Just what on earth have I done to you, anyway? -.-

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whoa!" Wally cried. Zigzagoon maybe small but it was bulky enough to make him fall. Wally noticed the anger in Zigzagoon. "Uh, Seedot?" He called. Seedot made noises to annoy Zigzagoon, trying to get it to Seedot and not Wally. Seedot did that and used Bide again, knowing this was the only damaging move he knew.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Zigzagoon felt something else moving on the other side and turned around and sighted Seedot who was starting to use Bide.Zigzagoon ignored him and raided where the berry scent last came from.Wally's bagpack.Zigzagoon tracked his bag pack and when Wally was down,Zigzagoon started raiding his bag pack in search of the berries.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 pm

"Hey!!" Wally called, getting up. He saw Zigzagoon was going through his berries, so he decided not to disturb this one. "Alright, have them." He muttered and looked over at Seedot. It was using bide so it couldn't move. Poor guy He thought. I should really set to training him well, and soon![/i] He approached Zigzagoon with caution. "Little fella, will you accept a battle from us?" He asked, sounding awkward. He knew Zigzagoon cannot understand human language, but he tried anyway.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 15, 2011 12:33 pm

Zigzagoon looked at the human in front of him before squeaking."Zig zagoon!" not understanding the human but he got irritated ith the human so Zigzagoon used growl on the irritating human before going back to his gluttonous ways and digging for more berries which Zigzagoon loved.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 15, 2011 12:45 pm

"Goon!" Wally muttered. "Zig Zag Zig!" He imitated the wild Zigzagoon, an idiotic thing to do but he did it anyway, "Zag Zig Goon!" He kept getting on it's nerves, he wsn't enjoying this, either but he wanted a battle anyway. Seedot was almost finishing his bide which was of no use since it wasn't attacked at all. "See.." Seedot struggled to talk. Wally looked over, and seeing Seedot get free, Wally decided not to back down. "Zig Zag!"
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zThu Sep 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Zigzagoon got irritated that the human was trying to speak Pokemon language and it charged at Wally with a tackle because Wally had getting on his nerves for a long time and not taking notice that Seedot had finished Bide.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 16, 2011 8:59 am

"Be happy I fed you the berr-" Wally was interrupted by Zigzagoon charging at him, "eeeess!!"
He came to the end of 'berries' as he was tackled by Zigzagoon and flat on the ground. There was nothing Seedot can do but watch, the only damaging move he knew was bide which required some damage to be done to him. "SEEEE!!" Seedot yelled, he couldn't watch his master get pushed around! Seedot used bide and began charging at a tree, hitting it hard a couple of times.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 16, 2011 9:58 am

Zigzagoon satisfied with the trainer on the ground flat.Turned around to see Seedot charging towards him and squeaked 'Zig' in a high voice.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 16, 2011 11:23 am

Seedot had hit the tree hard enough, he charged at Zigzagoon, with all it had left. like always, the ground blasted rocks as Seedot stamped it, but he knew he was much weaker than before, for he had hit a tree real hard and didn't know this will even work.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 16, 2011 11:50 am

Zigzagoon was too shocked to even move and Seedot struck Zigzagoon hard enough to send him flying.Zigzagoon tried it's hardest to stand up but failed to do so resulting in a victory for Seedot.While 2 shuffling noises were heard at the sight of the fallen Zigzagoon.

Seedot has gained 3 EXP and has leveled up to Level 8.No new moves are learned.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 16, 2011 12:08 pm

[Don't give out wins easily next time. I'll send this topic to Luna to see how you did on your first test.]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in Petalburg Woods!   Training in Petalburg Woods! H6Q0F8z

Training in Petalburg Woods!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next