HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! Empty
PostSubject: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zThu Mar 26, 2015 5:31 am

Con hopped off the boat, thanking the kind old man that had ferried him and Buizel across. Buizel was walking alongside him, happy to be out of his pokeball. Con was so excited to see what the terrain was like here- a new environment meant new pokemon! He knew he had to head for Rustboro, and to get there he'd need to go through Petalburg woods. That was north from here, and he set off in that direction, observing the environment around him. The lush forest and trees was vastly different to the beach of his home town. He couldn't wait to find out what the woods were like, and stopped to glance at the sign before making his way through the opening into the woods.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zThu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 pm

"Hmmm", a voice hummed. Kneeling down upon the ground only a couple meters in to the petalburg woods was the region famous Professor Birch. The leading expert on Pokemon Habitat. He was in petalburg woods for one simple reason. A pokemon was seen within the wood's that did not belong in this habitat. The change of habitat and more likely some other terrible event had forced the pokemon to reside within the woods. Prof. Birch was here to try to capture the pokemon and find it's original home. On his person he had a single bag with three pokeball's containing the regions starter pokemon of Treecko, Mudkip and Torchic. His hand's slid over the earth that shone a beautiful white thanks to the sun above. White you ask? Yes. The sun bounced of the thick layer of ice that covered a vast majority of the woods. It was a strange phenomena and it only showed that whatever pokemon did this was terrified, AND.... "AAAAAAHH" he would scream as he slid upon the ice.

All of a sudden ice blasted around creating a hailstorm within, Ice moved and snow fell around the Prof as he became trapped within an igloo of ice, unable to break free he pounded the ice that seemed unyielding. Remembering his bag he intended to use Torchic but in the fall it had fell from him and now lay outside of the igloo. What was he going to do now. What pokemon could have done this? As if prepared to answer his question, the Prof would become shocked at seeing the small Snorunt. The pokemon was terrified that is true, but something else was wrong. It seemed..it seemed almost angry. What had happened to this pokemon.

Opponent

En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! Latest?cb=20140106234411&path-prefix=es
Pokémon: Snowrunt
Level: 14
Experience: 0
Moves:
Start Powder Snow
Start Leer Normal
5 Double Team
10 Ice Shard Ice
14 Icy Wind Ice
TM - Hail
EM - Avalanche
Ability: Ice body
Personality: TBA

Last edited by Aito on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zFri Mar 27, 2015 6:01 am

Con felt the sudden twinge of cold in the air- something wasn't right. This environment was dark and damp, the placement making it almost certainly tropical. As he took a few more uncertain steps, a definite crunch could be heard underfoot. The grass was so cold it had developed a layer of ice over it, definitely out of place in such a dense forest. He walked deeper in, each step making another crunch echo through the forest. What absolutely cemented his idea that something was wrong however was what he saw as he turned the corner.

A small pokemon, one that Con had never seen before was running around an igloo in a panicked fashion. It was clearly out of place, but it was in a rage. A pounding came from inside the igloo, leading Con to realize that a person was inside of it. Con couldn't bring himself to attack the pokemon straight out, even if it was a danger. He yelled out, half to the man in the igloo and half to the pokemon- "Hey! What's happening here? Calm down! Is there anything I can do?" Beside him Buizel was standing ready to attack when or if the command was issued.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zFri Mar 27, 2015 9:33 pm

The crunching sound that echoed in the wood's alerted the Snowrunt to the presence of another person. As it turned from its running to face the new comer it's expression would turn from anger to rage as it's eyes darted towards the Buizel and the trainer. Did this pokemon have an issue with trainers and their pokemon. Did it perhaps see Birch and the pokeballs within the bag when he opened it. This seemed to be the reason or at least it was Birch's theory. Due to the Buizel being out of it's pokeball already and having set foot in the hail infested forest it would already have begun to take some damage whether it knew it or not. [i]"Snow snow snowRUNT" it would say. Translated in to human talk it would be stating its distaste for the Buizel and his partner. As its speech ended it would release a cry of its own name.

This cry would be a battle cry, it would become evident by the white ice that soon formed inches from the spread apart hands of the Ice type pokemon. The snowrunt would release the white ice in the form of a shard, it may not be the strongest move the pokemon knew but it was clearly the fastest. This was because it had an increased priority but what did this mean? Simple really, this move was very very fast and the Buizel would have to be faster if it were going to avoid the ice type technique.
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 28, 2015 1:54 am

Buizel and Con knew that although Buizel was fast, it wouldn't be able to dodge this first attack. Already it was being pelted by the hail, but Con knew how he could deal with that. First thing first though, Buizel readied for itself for the hit and grunted slightly as the ice shard hit it. It was not a particularly strong attack anyway, and it wasn't very effective. Con knew what he had to do next- "Buizel! Use rain dance to clear the hailstorm!" Buizel glowed a blue colour, and the hailstorm stopped being replace by rain. Now, Buizel would retaliate with his own priority move, his speed being doubled by the rain. "You know our combo Buizel, use quick attack!" Buizel complied, running towards the snowrunt at full speed, intending to make this a close combat battle.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 28, 2015 2:10 am

The Snowrunt would widen it's eyes in shock, the speed of the buizel was impressive and it allowed no chance to be dodged. Snowrunt was forced to take the direct hit and was sent back in to the igloo with a crack. Yet it quickly rebounded and managed to get itself to its feet. The Snowrunt would then growl it's name as it began to glow white. So this Buizel would use the rain as its ally then Snowrunt would use the hail as it's own, summoning this element once more to strike down. Not only would the hail do damage to the Buizel but the young Snowrunt would be healed slightly thanks to its ability. The ability Ice body would of course come in handy when combined with Snowrunt. That's why "she" gave the pokemon the ability to use it. But then..it was all for nothing..she left the snowrunt all alone. The ice type pokemon would look at the water type with hatred in her eyes. Another scream of its name would reveal its next attack.

Very similar in appearance to the surf technique, this next move utilized by the Snowrunt was it's strongest, it was used this turn because the pokemon had taken damage which allowed it to embue this special move with its anger and hatred. A wave of ice and snow much like a tidal wave of water would seemingly form from the white orb that burst from Snowrunt's hands. The power of the avalanche move was incredibly strong. It may be clearer that this pokemon was not a wild pokemon by choice. It was to smart, to calculating. To powerful and had a unique set of moves. So why was it here? All Snowrunt knew was it was determined. Behind the snowrunt the igloo that she had hit would be cracked, allowing Birch's voice to be heard. "Hey, Trainer LET ME OUT OF HERE, IN MY BAG, THERE IS A DEVICE THAT CAN HELP YOU IDENTIFY SNOWRUNT. OPEN UP THE POKEBALL CONTAINING TORCHIC AND HAVE IT USE EMBER HELP ME IM FREEEEZING" shouted the man in the igloo. The bag lay close to the pokemon trainer whom commanded Buizel but the avalanche that flew was closing in quickly. Could he grab the bag and make sure to keep himself and Buizel safe.
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 28, 2015 2:28 am

The massive avalanche of snow was closing in quickly on Con and Buizel, and hail was pelting Buizel's fur yet again. It took a bit of damage from the hail, and Con had to make a split second decision- "Buizel! Use quick attack to get out of there!" Buizel used a quick attack, rushing out of the way of the avalanche attack. Now it was Con's turn to avoid the attack, and he roled to the side grabbing the bag as he did. He thrust his hand inside now that both him and Buizel were safe, and grabbed a pokeball hoping it was the right one. He pressed the button and released the pokemon inside, something that appeared to be a red chick. Torchic the man had called it, and so Con said to it "Torchic! I know you don't know me, but its an emergency! Use ember on that igloo, let that man out!" A glowing ball of flame appeared before Torchic and then flew towards the igloo with the intention to melt through it. Con then grabbed the device out of the bag the professor had mentioned and pointed it at the snowrunt, pressing the button that he assumed would make it work.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 28, 2015 5:18 pm

It would seem the avalanche had been avoided in the nick of time by all participants. Buizel would be forced to sustain more damage from the hail that fell while the Snowrunt would gain more health from its powerful ability. Standing growling as it witnessed the movements of the trainer, she would move as quick as she could trying to halt the ember attack. Sadly she had misjudged her position and the ember not only struck the Igloo but struck her with a direct hit as well. The burning pain was excruciating but upon its ending she would continue to regain health from the hail that fell. Her body covered in marks caused by the ember. The level difference between Torchic and Snowrunt was 9 levels but even then a super effective element would still cause a mass amount of damage. As it struggled to get to it's feet, Snowrunt would watch as Birch quickly made his way to the trainer and the torchic.

The button pushed by the trainer would bring the pokedex to life. Snorunt live in regions with heavy snowfall. In seasons without snow, such as spring and summer, this Pokémon steals away to live quietly among stalactites and stalagmites deep in caverns. This indicated to the new trainer that Snowrunt was a long way from home. "I think this Snowrunt used to belong to a trainer, it's obviously well trained and knows how to use its move set. Its also shown moves way past its ability most likely due to TM teachings, Why someone would give up such a beautiful pokemon i just don't understand it" the Prof said, clearly angry with the old trainer of the pokemon. Snowrunt would simply give a screech as it began to move once more. IT would release another avalanche this time much larger in strength and form wide enough to wipe out the areas were the two humans were as well as the Tochics area and Buizel. Breathing heavily Snowrunt's anger was able to be seen...but it seemed to be losing more health than it was gaining.
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zSat Mar 28, 2015 11:36 pm

Con was filled with momentary anger as the professor explained what had probably happened to the pokemon. How could anyone be so unkind to a pokemon? Not only did the mystery trainer abandon them, but they abandoned them in a completely unfamiliar environment, completely different to what it was used to. There was no time for these thoughts though- the had to react and fast. "Buizel, use sonic boom again and again! We cannot be hit by this attack! Torchic, I need you to use ember on the attack over and over! He commanded the two who hurriedly obeyed. The attack had not completely subsided when it hit them, however it had weakened. The attack had done only a small amount of buizel who had a type advantage, however torchic, being such a low level was hurt significantly. Both the humans were mostly safe from the avalanche, and Con's thoughts raced for a few moments. This pokemon needed to see that not all trainers were bad, and so he grabbed a pokeball from his bag and threw it at the pokemon, hoping it was weakened enough.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zSun Mar 29, 2015 12:08 am

The poison had over taken it. The Snowrunt's health was failing it and with the combined attacks of Buizel and Torchic the Snowrunt would be unable to hold on for much longer. In fact it would end up being caught within the trainers pokeball. It tried to break free but its strength just was not enough. It felt safe inside the ball as if the emotions of the trainer whom had caught it were seeping through. "That was marvellous, come with me we need to get Snowrunt to a pokemon centre immediatly. I believe by studying it when i was trapped it has been poisoned and rather badly" the master of habitat would say. He would pick up his bags containing the other two pokemon before smiling to the boy. "You handled yourself well, you can keep the pokedex. I have two other pokemon in this bag, you can chose either one of them or keep the torchic you just used. But first that Snowrunt needs to be taken care off" Said the prof as he began to head in the direction of the town.
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zSun Mar 29, 2015 1:11 am

Con hurriedly followed the older man, picking the Snowrunts pokeball and holding onto it. The pokemon was going to be okay- he wouldn't let any harm come to it. The ice around them slowly started to recede, the icy cold being replaced by the humid warmth of the forest. He listened to the man's comments, and made his decision- "I think I'll keep Torchic Sir, and thankyou very much. I can't wait to find out what else it can tell me about pokemon." He knew a lot about his Buizel already, but he was still curious about what it would say, and so he pointed it at his pokemon and pressed the button. He also called Torchic back into its pokeball, as it was hurt quite badly in the battle.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zSun Mar 29, 2015 6:30 pm

"Ah, Torchic, a fine choice. It's a fire type that much is obvious but when it evolves it gains a secondary type, but i wont spoil everything for you" the prof said to the boy, As the boy played around with the pokedex, pointing it at the water type it would burst to life once more. Buizel, the sea weasel pokemon. It inflates the flotation sac around its neck and pokes its head out of the water to see what is going on.t swims by rotating its two tails like a screw. When it dives, its flotation sac collapses.. The prof would continue walking eventually coming to the pokemon centre. "I have to thank you for helping me once more, if you need anything my information is registered in the pokedex anyway. I have to return to my lab now" the prof would say as he began to walk away with a simple wave to the pokemon trainer.
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zMon Mar 30, 2015 5:30 am

Con thanked the professor as he left, and he head into the pokemon center. This one was identical to the one Dewford Town, and Con was shocked to see that the Nurse in this one was identical to the Nurse in Dewford. She had talked about having sisters before, but Con had no clue they'd look this alike! He returned Buizel to its pokeball, and put the pokeballs of all his pokemon onto the desk, asking politely that they be healed.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zMon Mar 30, 2015 11:05 pm

"Thank you" the nurse would say as she took the pokeballs and placed them within the healing machine, the soft gentle tune would begin and end quickly and soon enough the pokeballs were handed back to the traine. "There we go all ready to go. Are you thinking of taking on the Pokemon Gyms?" the nurse would ask gently to the trainer.

[ooc, if you want anything/encounter/a new story/evil team etc then mail me what your looking for ^.^]
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zTue Mar 31, 2015 8:24 am

(I went and messaged some things to you :3)
Con stopped and thought for a second. What was he going to do? He could probably take on the gym right now, with snowrunt's power. But the pokemon probably didn't really trust him yet, and it would be unfair to send it straight into battle. "I will, but I think I'm going to do some more training before I do." He said to the nurse, then thanked her and left. He walked back into petalburg woods, looking for a pokemon or some trainers to battle with.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zTue Mar 31, 2015 7:54 pm

En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! Rsz_ef10

This trainer seemed to be having some luck, he didn't have to wander far to encounter what would be his first official trainer battle within Petalburg woods. Standing in the tall grass with a pokeball style had, the blond headed female would be scanning the area with her own pokedex. her pokeballs were located around her waist. her outfit was rather dull with only the red within the knee high socks and her belt making her stand out. She frantically searched but came up short, a sigh escaped her lips before the brown eyes locked on to the handsome male. Her mouth grew in to a wide grin as she eyed him up noting straight away that he happened to be a pokemon trainer. "YOU THERE, your a pokemon trainer right? that means it's on" the young girl said, clearly getting a head of herself as she charged out of the tall grass. As she did she removed one of her pokeballs, throwing it in to the air she would watch the light spring from the ball revealing the flying type pokemon known as Doduo. "COME ON COME ON COME ON, THIS IS A BATTLE DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING MAN" she would shout in her odd accent. She was clearly not a native to the Hoenn region. It should have been apparent by the pokedex which was different to the males. The pokemon she held was also not from this region, not only not from the region but it had a unique color, it was not the original color for this type of pokemon.

En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! 084
Pokémon: Doduo
Level: 15
Moves:
1 Peck
1 Growl  
5 Quick Attack  
9 Rage
13Fury Attack
EM Mirror Move
TM Ariel Ace
Ability: early bird

pokedex:
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zWed Apr 01, 2015 7:05 am

Con smiled at the young lady who had just come barging at him enthusiastically. She was clearly from another region, and so was her pokemon. It looked like some sort of two headed bird with no wings, how strange. He wondered- do the heads think independently? Did they control the two sides of the body together? Was one head just a dummy? Nevertheless, he would not leave the enthusiastic young girl waiting. "Of course I'll battle you, good luck!" He said to his opponent. He decided that now was a good chance to show Snowrunt that not all pokemon trainers were bad, and he quickly ran through it's remarkably similar strategy to Buizel's- lead with a weather move, then attack.

He called out Snowrunt from it's pokeball, saying to it "It's our first battle together Snowrunt, so lets do our best. Let's not leave this girl waiting- use Hail, followed by powder snow!" The pokemon averted it's icy glare from the trainer and despite not fully trusting him, it did as it was told. "Snowrunt! Snow- Snow- Snowrunt!" It said, almost as if to say "I don't trust you yet, but I will take a chance" The pokemon's body glowed as it started to hail, and then a white glow became a chilling gust of powdery snow that flew towards the enemy pokemon.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zWed Apr 01, 2015 8:40 pm

"GIRL! I AM CASSANDRA shouted the girl with a smile as she watched the pokemon trainer select and utilize his pokemon, a snowrunt. Ice type which meant her own pokemon was at the disadvantage when it came to type advantages. Hail would pelt the unique pokemon but it would not hesitate. "quick attack" muttered the girl. the duo headed pokemon would squak as it charged, using the added speed from the quick attack to avoid the powder snows range. "ONE MORE TIME" shouted the girl. The doduo would squak again as it charged this time zigzagging using its advanced speed to close the distance and attempt to strike the ice type pokemon.
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 02, 2015 8:28 am

This pokemon was fast- unexpectedly so! Snorunt took the full force of the quick attack and was knocked back, and it growled angrily at the pokemon. It's health was slightly healed by its ability, the hail melding into it's body. Snorunt was clearly angry, and it didn't even wait for Con to command it as a large white ball glowed in front of it and the ice type unleashed an avalanche that would be all the stronger after Snorunt taking the hit.

((OOC: I'm going camping for a few days starting tomorrow Aito, so I won't be able to reply for about four or five days. Have a good Easter friend))
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zSun Apr 05, 2015 7:03 pm

A divine red light would swoop from the pokeball, calling the bird type pokemon whom had succumbed to the powerful and vast quantity of ice caused by the avalanche move summoned by the ice type pokemon. "YOU DID WELL DODUO, I LURVVEE YOU" she said kissing the pokeball before placing it securely upon her belt, she would then proceed to unclip another and throw it. Upon opening the ball would reveal the small Litwick. The candle like pokemon whom held a duel type of Ghost and Fire. "OK LITTY LETS HEAT THINGS UP HEAT WAAAAAVE" the trainer sang. With a soft lit a powerful flame would envelop the area and the temperature began to soar, sparks erupted around the chosen battle field, the snow from the avalanche melted almost instantly and the water it created evaporated showing exactly how powerful this technique was, "FIRE SPIIIN" the trainer ordered, and from the flame upon its head, a tornado of fire ascended aiming to trap the ice type within the burning inferno.

Pokémon: Litwick [LITTY]
Level: 13
Moves:
Start Ember
Start Astonish
3 Minimize
5 Smog
7 Fire Spin
10 Confuse Ray
13 Night Shade
TM Energy Ball
EM Heat Wave
Ability: Flame Body
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 07, 2015 2:28 am

((And I'm back! Oh noes fire type D:))
The super effective fire type attack hit snorunt hard, followed by the fire spin moments later. Snorunt was damaged badly by the attacks, and Con seeing this returned the fainted pokemon to its pokeball. "You did really well, Snorunt. I'm proud of you." he said softly to the pokeball, then he called out buizel. "You know the deal Buizel, let's go!" he said confidently, not wanting to give away too much. Buizel immediately lead with a rain dance, doubling his speed and then followed with an incredibly fast aqua tail. As Buizel was doing this, Con used his pokedex to identify the small candle like pokemon.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 07, 2015 12:44 pm

[WELCOME BACK]

"MINIMIZE LITTY", the trainer would shout to her candle pokemon, the ghost type candle pokemon would shrink down, mere second's before the buizel was about to make contact allowing the candle type pokemon room for breath and room to avoid the oncoming attack. The Buizels speed was impressive, especially combined with the aqua jet. If minimize wasn't simple Litwick may have been done for quickly. "SMOG" ordered the trainer, the duel type would of course comply with the order giving, releasing a vast blanket of smog covering a vast area. This would not only act as an attack, but also an effective smoke screen to block Buizels line of sight. The Litwick would now wait, motionless. ready to strike when needed.
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 07, 2015 2:13 pm

Con's Pokedex beeped, and said to him "Litwick, the candle pokemon. Litwick appear to be helping to guide the way of people by illuminating areas that are darkened, but in reality they are actually leading them to the Ghost World. They feed off the life energy of people and Pokémon, and use it as fuel for the flames on their heads."

Con acknowledged the info from his pokedex. This must mean that the pokemon is both fire and ghost type, an interesting combo. Using it's increased speed, Buizel sped away from the smog, running quickly out of range. Con's thoughts sped through his mind- a new plan of attack was needed. Running into the smog would very likely poison Buizel, so close range attacks were out of the question. He also didn't know where this pokemon was in the smog, meaning the best option was to use sonic boom. "Buizel, use sonic boom attack at the smog! three times!" He commanded, as Buizel cracked its tail at supersonic speeds three times, sending the sonic boom attacks at slightly different areas in the smog.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 09, 2015 9:47 am

"OK LITTY, CHARGE IN AND USE ENERGY BALL" shouted the trainer of the cande pokemon. From the smog that would dissipate charged the candle during Buizels third motion to cast a third sonic boom. As it charged it would allow itself to connect with the attack which would then phase directly through it. The little candle taking no form of damage at all from the sonic boom. Instead as the sonic boom passed directly through it, the candle pokemon would release a melody of its own name. This melody kept its mouth open, allowing it to channel the grass type move through its mouth and then expel it at the buizel. The candle pokemon would then gently allow itself to levitate upon the air itself, its corporeal form moving eerily. Its single yellow eye seemingly glowing as the purple flame upon its head burned strong.
Jelly Bean
Jelly Bean

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 09, 2015 2:12 pm

Con was nearly kicking himself. It was obviously a ghost type pokemon from its pokedex entry, and yet he had used a normal type move on it. A rookie mistake, and it might even cost Con the battle. Con's horror with his own stupidity however did not effect Buizel. The okemon sped out of the way of the energy ball, and waited for a moment as Con cleared his head. "Okay Buizel, I need you to use quick attack to speed towards it and use the momentum for an aqua tail! If you hit, follow up with another!" Buizel ran directly towards the litwick at blurring speed. Should it hit, it would follow the attack up with another aqua tail.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!   En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods! H6Q0F8z

En Route to Rustboro: A trip through Petalburg woods!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next