HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 6:25 am

What's with this kid? thought Luke to himself, He's unflappable! Luke was out of ideas. There was only one thing left that he could do to the kid without actually hurting him to scare him...
The faux Sharpedo swam right up to him and sniffed at him. As quickly as he could, Luke inserted a fake memory into the bully's mind: according to him, the Sharpedo had just nibbled on his arm very painfully. Luke put a bit of pressure on the arm and temporarily strengthened the arm's veins' sense of touch, so that the blood coursing through them felt like throbbing to him. The sensations would simulate recent pain very realistically. The false Sharpedo swam away again and began to circle.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 6:36 am

The boy winces at the pain but still doesn't show fright
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 7:13 am

Luke was exasperated. The tube disappeared, and the shield and all the water in it, along with the fake Sharpedo. He cast a warning glance at Delia; murder was for Dark Aura trainers. Luke stepped in front of the kid.
"Ok, what gives? I almost drowned you, you were nearly boiled alive, you were bitten by a Sharpedo to the best of your knowledge and yet you are still unfazed. Why?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 7:17 am

"Fear is for the weak" the boy says crossing his arms looking Luke straight in the eye.

A half-see through girl was running down the dock at the much faster then any human could go. She tries stopping but still ends up going right through the boy and Luke which would give them a chill
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 7:22 am

Luke shuddered, mostly because of the girl running through him. Mostly. He looked around at her and gasped.
"UM. EDDY?" he said, shocked to the point of using Eddy's chosen name.
Eddy nodded. "I see her," he said, gaping at the incorporeal girl.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 7:42 am

"Wait up!" Another see-through boy called, "The other pokemon are here with me!"
The boy was followed by two Weavile, a Snover, a Froslass, and a Jynx. The boy wasn't looking, and he seemed liek he was going to crash into Eddy, but he went through him. HE then started panting like a dog, "You could have told me..before..you..ran.." He crouched and lay down on the ground, too tired after the run.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 7:46 am

"I need your help! A dark aura trainer killed me and took my pokemon. I know your aura trainers, even dead I can tell that much, please help" Eliza says pretty much all in one breath, if she breathed
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 7:57 am

"What- Who- How-" stuttered Luke, taken aback. He and Eddy had seen more shiny Pokemon than they'd seen ghosts. Fortunately, Eddy kept his head better than Luke did.
"Okay, then who's that?" he asked, pointing at the boy laying on the ground who seemed to be gasping for breath - though Eddy wasn't entirely sure if ghosts could breath or not.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 8:02 am

"A friend I met when I was still alive. But you can see we're both ghosts meaning we can't do much to the physical world. Please, can't you help save my pokemon?" Eliza begs starting to cry again the tears not anything more then a clear, waterless shimmer. ((She was like 10 or 12 and died about a day ago, so yah, cries alot))

The boy was walking off
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 8:08 am

Luke began, "Well we-"
"Sure, we'll help you," interrupted Eddy. "What do we do? And where exactly is your friend going?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 8:11 am

"He's traveling with me while we try to find the girl. Thing is with those big black wings of her's she could be anywhere" says Eliza who was still crying

((Sound familiar, a certain Raven they recently parted ways with))
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 22, 2011 12:27 am

Eddy stopped breathing.
"Big- Big black wings, you say?" he asked, already knowing what she meant.
"I thought we'd made her better," said Luke, dumbfounded.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 22, 2011 12:42 am

"There had been a guy there to. When I tried to run he-he stopped me. He told the girl to hurry up and she said something about prefereing to play with her food" Eliza continues still crying and starts quivering as she remembers her death
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 22, 2011 8:35 am

"It CAN'T be," said Luke quietly, not wanting to admit it to himself that Raven was just another Dark Aura Trainer.
"Dark Aura Trainers," said Eddy, his voice low, "Untrustworthy. The whole lot of them." He paused. "Is that racist?"
"It doesn't matter." Turning back to the ghost girl he said, "Well, at least tell us your name before we go off to do battle with the girl who was our friend to get back the Pokemon of a total stranger," he said, perhaps a bit more harshly than he'd intended.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 22, 2011 11:10 am

"E-Eliza Heartwell....................W-wait, s-she was y-your friend!?" Eliza says still sobbing so her voice broke a bit. Hearing that the one that killed her had been their friend her eyes go wide and she takes a few steps back though already being dead she had nothing to worry about. It was simply reaction
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 23, 2011 4:03 am

"No, you don't understand," said Eddy, rubbing his forehead- all the confusion was giving him a headache.
"We thought she was good- better, at least. When we parted ways with her, we thought she'd been changed for the better. We were friends at the time. We were friends with a good person- or so we thought."
"These two knew her, too," explained Luke, pointing at Delia and Amira.
"You thought she was better, too, Amira. It was fact in your eyes! But Delia..." Eddy's voice trailed off.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 23, 2011 12:56 pm

"Kept saying don't trust her" says Delia
Amira looked broken,, she couldn't figure out why Raven had turned bad again

((Her life depended on it, literaly))
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 23, 2011 2:17 pm

"..You don't understand, Eliza, your pokemon are in danger," Zarora whispered, "We got to either trust them and let them help us or use the help of these pokemon and call Mespirit, its your pokemon that are missing, you got to make your move before the person runs away!" The pokemon stood still near his side, cocking their heads.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 1:02 am

"Mesprit?" asked Eddy; whispering didn't really matter to him as his enhanced vision had seen Zarora's lips (which Eddy could read to the deafness fad some years back). "How could Mesprit help?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 2:14 am

"You said a guy was there to?" Amira asks suddenly
"Yah?" Eliza says not sure what that had to do with anything
"What if she had no choice. I doubt any other dark aura trainers wouldv'e been to happy with her hanging around us so long, what if she only did it because she had no other choice" Amira says
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 7:53 am

"It makes sense, but it certainly isn't any excuse to... to do something like that," said Luke, glancing at Eliza. "It doesn't matter how much pressure you're under, or what the alternative may cost; you simply cannot do serious harm to a sentient being."
Eddy nodded his agreement.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 7:59 am

"Hey, it was either her or me and frankly I didn't want to die. I told you my life was in danger when we parted" Raven says having landed silently behind them without being noticed. She had her arms crossed but looked ready to run
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 8:15 am

Before anyone else could react, Luke and Eddy each whipped around and made an unbreakable aura sphere around Raven, the two reinforcing each other (rather unnecessarily). Eddy had the foresight to light the inside brightly, so that she couldn't melt into a shadow.
Think she can teleport? said Eddy, just to Luke. It would be hard to keep her from doing it if she can...
Luke responded, If there's a will there's a way, but we'd have to find out her teleporting technique, first. Which we could only do if she... teleported away.
Well then we'd chase her down, bring her back, and stop her from doing it again. Simple, said Eddy before standing up straighter and approaching Raven in her bubble.
"Hello, Raven. You've been keeping well, apparently." He began walking around the outside of the cage.
"So, you've re-embraced your old ways since we last met. What could possibly have convinced you to do that?" He had a hunch, though he could easily have been wrong.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 8:21 am

"Nearly being killed. The only way I got out of it was killing her" Raven says trying not to show how much the bright light hurt her. "You do know I can have you all killed with a word and be on my way" Raven says pointing out the cage meant little because with them not alive to keep it up it'd vanish
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 8:44 am

"True, but I believe that if you were going to you probably already would have- such as when you sneaked up on us earlier," said Eddy, still circling the orb. He didn't mention the more sinister techniques he or Luke could employ- truthfully, he wasn't sure if Luke wasn't already taking precautionary measures.

Luke was taking precautionary measures, in fact. He had already extended his consciousness and linked it to Raven's without her knowing. He could tell what impulses were going through her head, what she was thinking, how dark her thoughts were. And if something that he didn't like arose, he could snuff it out in an instant. It was risky business, though- this was just about as dark as aura got before it was considered Dark Aura, and Luke and Eddy very rarely ventured into these gritty parts of aura practice. Therefore, Luke was almost a complete amateur with what he was doing, and doing something wrong could result in leaving one or both of them partially or completely vegetative- or dead.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next