HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Mew
Mew

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 5:01 am

"I was thinking more like doeses of light. That is what hurts her most isn't it?" Amira asks
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon May 21, 2012 5:07 am

"It may, but that really seems to be just hurting her a lot, don't you think?" said Eddy. "Nevertheless, we can try it anyway." He walked over to the enclosure and placed his finger on a spot near the top of it. After a moment, his finger slid right inside, like the plants and trees were made of butter. When he removed it, there was a small hole allowing a beam of sunlight to land on Raven's forehead.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zTue May 22, 2012 2:00 am

Well they got a reaction out of Raven anyway. She starts moving slightly trying to get out of the light. 'Hurts' she tries to say. Amira hugs the girl wishing they knew what they could do to make it easier on her
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed May 23, 2012 4:41 am

Eddy came to stand next to Luke and watch Raven's movement.
Any more ideas? Luke privately asked Eddy.
No, responded Eddy, I feel like we've done all we can do until we know how she manages this. Luke nodded, which he realized may have looked out of place to the rest of the group who hadn't heard their exchange. He didn't mind, though, and concentrated on the well-being of Raven.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed May 23, 2012 4:51 am

Amira was upset knowing that Raven was in pain, that the light really hurt her. 'But it doesn't hurt me! Maybe. . . .' Amira thinks. "Trust me Raven" Amira says and starts giving Raven some of her aura. 'No' Raven mumbles feeling the rush thinking it would turn her back and then Amira started taking Raven's aura and going back and forth basicaly swirling them together, light and dark. It was a strain and Amira understood Raven's pain againest the light the more their auras mixed but it was also lessening Raven's pain somewhat making the light more tolerable. But Amira was only able to keep it up a few minutes before she passed out exhausted from the effort it took
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed May 23, 2012 4:59 am

Eddy rushed to help while Luke just stared on in awe.
"She mixed their aura," he said plainly.
"I know she did, Captain Obvious. Now help me," exclaimed Eddy. Luke approached Eddy, who was pulling Amira up to lean against the side of Raven's hut.
"But... But that's serious stuff. I mean, it takes a lot of skill to be able to do that," said Luke. "You think I don't know that? It's pretty obvious considering Amira is PASSED OUT here." Luke felt Eddy's aura drain into Amira. The change caused no noticeable difference in Eddy, of course, due to the fact that the amount he shifted was so minuscule compared to his collective aura capabilities. Luke examined the external side of Amira's consciousness to track her status.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zWed May 23, 2012 5:04 am

"Esh, even I don't know how to do that yet." Delia says though she hadn't moved a muscle. "Is she alright?" Raven was still very weak though compared to before she was a whole lot better and sounded very worried. "The idiot just tired herself out. Your alot of trouble you know. I shouldv'e run you through when I had the chance." Delia sighs still wondering how she got sucked into all this
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 1:15 am

"Raven, you're not dead!" exclaimed Luke, confetti bursting out of his ears.
"Sometimes I wish you'd run us through, too," muttered Eddy.
"What was that?"
"Nothing. So, Raven, how are you feeling? Do you need anything?" asked Eddy, standing up from attending Amira. He thought she seemed okay for now.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 1:20 am

"When she wakes up mind telling her she's a idiot for me? I'm going to rest now." Raven says very tired, after all she had nearly died and if that wasn't enough to exhaust someone then nothing was. "And I'll wake up again. I think anyway." Raven sighs closing her eyes
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 1:28 am

Eddy nodded and turned simply to sitting outside next to Amira. He waited for her to wake up, while Luke went off into the forest to collect some berries; he was getting rather hungry.
At first, his search didn't go very well. He tried looking for them manually, but didn't find any. So he extended his mind to find more. When he encountered the aura of a patch not too far away, he went to it. The quickest way to pick them with aura would be to make them come to life and crawl out themselves, but Luke always felt guilty eating them after doing that. So he went about the somewhat lulling task of picking them manually, dropping them into a bowl he wasn't terribly sure where he got. When he'd collected a plethora of berries, he took them back to where the others were and passed the bowl around.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 1:36 am

It was morning before Amira awoke. Everything was still rather fuzzy for her though as she rubbed her head. "You awake yet?" Delia says seeing her moving. Raven was still deep asleep and didn't seem she'd be waking anytime soon
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri May 25, 2012 4:59 am

Eddy kicked Luke awake, saying "Amira's up!" Luke fell off of the leaf he'd enlarged and levitated to serve as a bed, then popped to his feet.
"Amira, how are you feeling?" he asked. He realized his sickening similarity to Eddy's soothing demeanor yesterday, but ignored the annoyance.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri May 25, 2012 5:06 am

It took Amira a moment to register the words. "Faint and fuzzy come to mind." she mummbles barely understandable as she keeps rubbing her head. "Yup, she's a idiot alright. You know that little stunt you pulled couldv'e killed you!" Delia says but Amira was still too 'dim' to understand it all at once
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri May 25, 2012 5:37 am

"I don't think she really heard you," Eddy told Delia. Turning to Amira, he asked "Do you need anything?" he was trying to keep it short and simple so she could understand.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri May 25, 2012 5:41 am

"Esh, did her mind reset or something." Delia grumbles.
"Not right now." Amira says after a few moments.
"Any clue what's wrong with her? She seems extremely slow, like a old computer." Delia asks
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri May 25, 2012 5:48 am

"We felt her aura literally mixing with Raven's. She tried to make Raven good by putting her own aura inside her." Luke stopped to consider how best to describe the situation for a second.
"Have you read Harry Potter? Well you know how (spoiler alert) part of Voldemort's soul is attached to Harry's, making them sort of like one being?" Eddy nodded, seeing the analogy as Luke described it.
"Also, the way that happens in the book is totally unrealistic. Such a small fragment of Voldemort's remaining soul couldn't possibly-"
"THE POINT IS," interrupted Eddy, cutting off Luke, "neither Amira nor Raven will be totally on top of everything for a while. In fact, they might even show... Side-effects. From this."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri May 25, 2012 5:54 am

((Already read it. well that book anyway. I'm currently on order of the pheonix))

"Basicaly their bodies have to adjust to the change. Why didn't you just say so in the first place. Esh, I'm surprised either of them lived through something like that." Delia says then notices something. "Where'd Amira go?" Delia asks looking around and not seeing the girl.
Amira had made her way inside the tent and was laying next to Raven now asleep
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri May 25, 2012 6:01 am

"Side-effects," said Eddy and Luke simultaneously.
"I guess if that's what they want we'll just have to let them rest for now," said Eddy. He glanced inside at the two girls sleeping peacefully. He shook his head, knowing that they were in for some bumps in the road.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri May 25, 2012 6:07 am

"Esh, remind me again why I'm here." Delia grumbles but remembers herself, because she made a promise. She sighs plopping down.

It was several hours before Raven stirred. The light was dim outside and Amira woke up when Raven moved since she had been using the girl's wing as a pillow. Her head was a bit clearer now but she had a spliting headache. Raven sits up with a bit of difficulty and stays up with Amira's help. "Uh, my head hurts." Raven says
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat May 26, 2012 6:14 am

Eddy and Luke were both passed out outside when Raven and Amira woke up. Eddy felt their fluttering aura, which woke him up, too. (He assumed Luke felt it, but Luke was a deep sleeper.)
"Luke, they're awake," he said. Luke just rolled over. Eddy sighed and went inside.
"How are you feeling? Do you need anything?" he asked for the umpteenth time. He was beginning to feel like a Chatot.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat May 26, 2012 4:18 pm

"I think we both have gaint headaches." Amira says still helping Raven stay upright. "You idiot, you couldv'e killed yourself with that stunt you pulled." Raven says sounding oddly like Delia had before. "And if I hadn't you wouldn't be here. I have no regrets about what I did." Amira says
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon May 28, 2012 5:05 pm

"Headaches," Eddy repeated, "Headaches are okay." He glanced at the sun hole in the wall and noticed that its beam of light was still trained on Raven. "Raven, how are you feeling about that?" he asked, pointing at the bright dot of light on Raven's arm.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zMon May 28, 2012 9:11 pm

"I was wondering what I kept feeling. It's rather hot though." Raven says looking at the spot. "Does that mean your getting better?" Amira asks hopefully. "I don't know really." Raven says though Amira hugs her anyway causing them both to fall over
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 1:26 am

"Rather hot? Excellent," proclaimed Eddy. It was much better than flesh-searing or skin-melting. He watched Amira's embrace of Raven, and wondered how long their headaches would last before he could continue their testing. At that moment, a yawning Luke came in and saw Amira and Raven lying where they were.
"Eddy, they're awake," he said. Eddy sighed.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8zThu May 31, 2012 1:40 am

"Let's go outside" Amira says tugging on Raven though she really didn't want to go out after what happened last time. "Amira" Raven complains but gets pulled out anyway. "Ow" Raven complains rubbing her eyes like crazy because the light hurt them. Amira was having a bit of trouble adjusting to the light herself. "Weird" Amira says rubbing her own eyes trying to help them adjust
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 9 H6Q0F8z

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next