HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

The Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 3:05 pm

"A phone? I think am far away from looking like an old-tech phone. So where you going next anyway? Oh and you may have noticed this green and red buttons above my eyes. From now on my systems is set not to automatic transform. Press the green button if you want me to transform. I succesfully backed my files up. Press the red button and it will open coming out a CD slot for TMs. I can only learn up to 4 moves. On my back, is a USB slot which can be plugged if you want to view my systems or download something." said Siarnaq.

"But if you are unable to press the green button because for example you get pinned again, then my intelligence will be the one to decide if I should transform or what. Oh and Mightyena, sorry for hurting you. You could've told me that you're friends with Star." said Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 3:11 pm

"Hey, even I didn't know it was Arun at first! I caught awhile back as a poochyena, tame little guy. And then I sent him home and he must have evolved, how he trtacked me I got no clue" says Star

((Odor Slueth XD))

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 3:13 pm

(xDD hey speaking of odor sleuth, dont you dare teach that to siarnaq. xD)

"Heh, the wolf smelled a body odor and knew it was you. Hee-hee-hee!" joked Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 3:19 pm

((Oh I'm SOOOO teaching that to Siarnaq now))

"Oh hahahaha, so funny I forgot to laugh" says Star frowning

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 5:24 am

(No te atrevas a hacer eso.)

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. So where we going now?" said Siarnaq.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 5:26 am

Trevor laid in a tree asleep,then woke up and saw the 2"oh sorry i fell asleep,so how'd it go down?"

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 5:28 am

Siarnaq knew it was Trevor but didn't talk and his signal cannot be detected so easily.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 5:30 am

Trevor looked at star"wheres your suit?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 5:39 am

"Theo got it off permantly. Now all I got are my hover shoes" says Star shrugging

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 6:02 am

"Skaaaaaar!" a growl of a Skarmory can be heard from a distance and a trainer can be seen flying with it.

"Well, those two look strong. I think we found another challenge." said Gozo.
"Mory!"

Skarmory flies closer to them and it landed. Gozo stood up and walked to them.

"Yo fellas! How you doing! Am Gozo Kinosuke, a trainer who wanders around the world searching for strong trainers just for me to battle. Well, you two look strong, care for a battle?" said Gozo.

"Hey what's that weird device?" said Gozo noticing the Biometal.

"Human detected... Name: Gozo Razuri... Age: Unknown... Occupation: Trainer... Gender: Male..."

Siarnaq remained silent waiting for what will happen and also waits if Star presses the button for him to transform or what.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 6:24 am

"I don't fight" says Star hugging Arun. Erabus jumped onto her head and looks at the boy growling

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 6:30 am

"Oh c'mon... Such a weakling... Hey yo, what about you dude?" said Gozo facing Trevor.

"Threat Level: 20%"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 24, 2011 5:37 am

Erabus growls jumping forward. He uses Transform turning into a human for the first time
Spoiler:

"Mama's not weak!" says Erabas still half growling at the boy
Star was a bit shocked at first but quickly snaps out of it. "Erabus please don't" she says gently trying to pull Erabus back behind her since he was a puppy still after all (Figuratively speaking at the moment)
Jirachi decided to show up then and lands on Star's head having been looking for her

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 24, 2011 5:44 am

"Well, the trainer left." said Siarnaq who forgot that Trevor was there.
"Crap! Am busted. Well... it doesn't matter. You're a friend anyway." said Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 24, 2011 5:46 am

"I really need to find someone my age and NORMAL to travel with" Star sighs. Bodyguards and cyborgs and high tech suits and gadgets were getting tiresome. She wanted to get back to a normal life

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 24, 2011 5:49 am

"Well am not the one who chose to travel with you? Reason why I always find you and stick with you is because Commander ordered me. I wouldn't stick with you or find you and protect if she didn't say. Just tell me if you want me away or what. Robots doesn't have feelings. Hee-hee." said Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 24, 2011 5:52 am

"Oh don't pretend you don't have feelings. I know better then that. But I would like another kid my age to travel with, not just a cyborg" says Star
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 24, 2011 6:28 am

Trevor smiled"ill beat you if you want 1 on 1"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 24, 2011 6:40 am

((He left Dora))

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 24, 2011 6:42 am

((Yep. >>))

"I'll try if I can back my files or restore them so I can find the human app, where I look like a kid and act like a human not a cyborg. Will that work for you?" said Siarnaq.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Trevor noticed he didnt hear and just watched star and siarnaq
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 27, 2011 5:10 am

"I said a normal kid my age. Even if you did change back you wouldn't be a 'normal' kid." says Star a bit sadly

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 27, 2011 5:12 am

"Well that's your own problem not mine." said Siarnaq.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 27, 2011 5:14 am

"Keep talking like that I'll leave you with Trevor" says Star who wouldn't really leave him

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 27, 2011 5:18 am

"It's all up to you. What am doing is my job and what is commanded to me." said Siarnaq getting annoyed.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next