HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Mew
Mew

The Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 5:02 am

Erabus lets out a yip and uses Transform turning into his 'human' self (Which looks like young link XD)
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 5:11 am

"Wow, cool." Seishirô says. 'He's so lucky to transform at will. I'm stuck until whenever it happens.' he thought.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 5:21 am

Erabus reads his mind and quickly changes back. "Sorry" Erabus yips in pokemon even though he could speak human if he wanted
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 5:57 am

"It's quite ok, you don't need to be sorry." Seishirô says to the Erabus. He already knew Phowar could read minds. "What was I at that place fo...." Seishirô was unable to finish his sentence. The pain that Seishirô knew well occurred. He transformed into a human again, his eyes closed tight. 'If I ever do gain control over my transformations, will this constant pain leave?'
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 6:14 am

"Mama took you there because you were hurt. The people there were trying to help you heal" Erabus yips still talking pokemon
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 6:36 am

'I have met people who are nice for the first time. Most people are so rude, which is the main reason I avoid attention. Yet, she... she is the nicest person I have met.' Seishirô looked at the girl, his face expressionless as always.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 6:39 am

Star hadn't noticed him. She was petting Rayquaza waiting on Zonon to get his jaw off the ground. As she waits she hums a old lullaby she knew. Rayquaza listened half falling asleep.
Erabus pricked his ears forward so he could listen to
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon May 02, 2011 8:59 am

Zonon stood up, and whistled for his Tropius. His Tropius glided from above, and landed next to him, Tropius had his phowar on it's back.
"Tropiuss!"

Zonon gently pick up the baby phowar and put it on his shoulder.
"Phantom, meet Star's Phowar, Erabus"
He pointed to Erabus. Phantom jumped from his shoulder and ran around Erabus, playfully.

Zonon noticed the mighteyna standing there. He looked at it suspiciously.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue May 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Seishirô liked Star's singing. 'Erabus, you and her lucky to have eachother. I give my best wishes to you both. I'm not able to just sit here, I need to continue. Whether this is a temporary farewell or not, I cannot be sure. Now the human girl is scared of me, so I don't see a way to travel with you two. Goodbye...' Seishiro got up when the pain had finaly subsided for now.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed May 04, 2011 5:21 am

"No stay. Explain to mama. She understand" Erabus yips bouncing around in front of him
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed May 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Phantom looked down, feeling ignored and hurt. He whined and walked back to Zonon, laying down on his feet.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 12:59 am

Seishirô stood amazed that anyone could want someone like him to actually stay. (Him meaning Seishirô, just in case) He slowly walked to Star. He was hesitant to say anything to her. ]'What do I say? II don't even know her name. I can't call her mama because... of reasons. What would she do upon even seeing me again? I'm sure she has negative thoughts about me.' Seishirô stood mentally frozen and couldn't move.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 1:19 am

"Star mama, Star mama. Come, explain, she understand. Mama kind" Erabus yips jumping around trying to get him to move.
Star hadn't seen them because Rayquaza was in the way of her sight. She was also busy petting the gaint pokemon
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 5:31 am

Seishirô walks behind Star. The best spot to avoid attention. 'Ok, her name is 'Star mama... here I go'

((Save him from this, please. XD))
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 5:37 am

((Nah, I need a good laugh XD))

Star still hadn't noticed him still petting Rayquaza. Erabus had stopped yipping and was waiting on Seishiro to speak
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 5:41 am

"Uh... Hello,.... Star mama?" Seishirô said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 5:44 am

Star jumps spinning around. The moment she did Erabus launchs himself into her arms. "Oh hello again. Let me guess: Erabus was the one who told you my name?" says Star chuckling at the mama part
"Mama" Erabus yips happily
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 6:12 am

"Yeah. So I guess your name is just star than. Well... what I mean to say... I have grown up in a pack of Veegrowl and Mightyena. I have the ability to transform between my Mightyena and Human forms. It isn't voluntary, and I'm currently looking for someone who can help me." Seishirô said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 6:17 am

"Well considering how my life's been lately that classifies as Normal. I know a few people who might be able to help. One who actually was raised by all sorts of pokemon and turns into a Lunaris, a legendary dragon pokemon that was thought extinct." says Star
"Told you mama understand" Erabus yips
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 6:30 am

Seishirô was happy to have explaining over(and so am I). "Where would this Luna be, currently?" He asked. Sabre was determined to get his transformations under control. The burning sensation occurred again. 'Urgh... the sooner I get control, the sooner this pain leaves.' He thought. 'I hope.' HHis whole body changed form to a Mightyena. Sakura nuzzled Seishirô in the comforting way. Veegrowl stayed next to Seishirô, for Seishirô seemed about to fall over.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 6:36 am

"She's in Minoru. Climb on Rayquaza will take us. Sorry Zonon, you gotta go without me" says Star hopping onto Rayquaza's back. Soon after Jirachi lands on her head not wanting to be left behind again
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 6:43 am

Seishirô is very amazed. 'The Rayquaza would really allow me...?' Seishirô mounted the Rayquaza as told. "Sakura, Veegrowl." He said. Sakura and Veegrowl also climbed on. 'Is she really not noticing that I just changed form?'
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 6:46 am

"I would say hold on but you kinda can't" Star chuckles once he was on. "We're ready" she says giving Rayquaza a couple of pats. Soon Rayquaza was off flying heading for Minoru
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 10:18 am

Zonon sighed. "Star, Raikou..."
Phantom ran around imitating Zonon's voice.
"Im Evil..Im Insane..Im Zonon!!"
Zonon got irritated by this. "Will you shut up?!"
Phantom laughed and changed words. "I'll take you all on!"
Zonon growled and began fighting with Phantom, and he fought back, and soon they were growling and fighting like in Tom and Jerry scenes fighting under smoke.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu May 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Seishirô, Sakura and Veegrowl knew to lay down against the Rayquaza to keep themselves from being thrown off. Seishirô was kept in the middle, him being the lightest in weight and was the weakest and most vulnerable to the stronger winds.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest   The Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

The Forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next