HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 5:01 pm

"Both, I myself might take up the challenge, but Terrie still needs training, Minoru's gyms aren't like regular gyms, their tougher and pose a less win chance, which is why Minoru is a trainer's paradise.", he stated with a grin.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 5:05 pm

"I see...Then if i want to get anywhere, i'm going to need to really get some training in" he said "Maybe, i even need to evolve Wig" he said to himself.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 5:09 pm

"You may have to, From what I know, there is a Ground, Fire, Water, Electric, Grass gyms.", he said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 5:13 pm

"Alright then, first order of buisness when we hit land, is Training for Wig" said Cobalt happily, looking a Wig's pokeball.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 5:15 pm

"Indeed, you'll land at the industrialised Moonlight City, where Naiya will be your first challenge.", he said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 5:19 pm

"Alright, i can't wait" he said happily, almost jumping.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 5:20 pm

"You should, the boat hasn't even started moving yet.", Paul pointed out as people were still coming on.

Terrie sighed. "So, what kind of work are you doing, Topaz?", she asked the young girl.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 5:23 pm

"Huh...O-Oh...yeah...i knew that..." he said as he looked at the people still boarding.

"Hmm, i'm just going over some things "she said "I'm studying to be a Nurse" she said "I want to be able to help people when i'm older."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 5:26 pm

"Well, that's really sweet of you to think about it that way.", Terrie said.

Paul sighed. "Let's go find Terrie, she may not agree with parents but she does when I'm around.", he said as he started walking.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 5:29 pm

"Mhm, and The Nurse Joy in Vermillion City was nice enough to let me watch her when she cures Pokemon" she said happily

"Alright, i think she went to her room earlier" he said, walking after Paul.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 6:00 pm

"Hmm, okay, know she grabbed that big room knowing her.", he said as he knocked on the door, then let himself in.

Terrie sighed. "Paul, can't you wait!", she exclaimed.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 6:09 pm

"Oh, theres Cobalt" said Topaz happily, lookign up from her Medical Book "But who's that with him?" she asked.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 6:33 pm

"Oh, that's my older brother, Paul, he's a Pokermon Breeder.", Terrie said.

"Yeah, yeah, I don't deserve that much credit.", he said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 6:34 pm

"Oh, i see" she said "It's a plasure to meet you" she said happily.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Mew had fallen asleep on Cobalt's head (Again XD)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Terrie smiled as she noticed the sleeping Mew. Now it can't torture me, she thought.
Paul gained a questioning look as he raised his hand. "I'm going to get her an egg!", he said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 16, 2011 5:20 pm

"Huh? what do you mean?" sasked Cobalt
"Do you mean me?" asked Topaz, not even knowing Paul at all yet.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 16, 2011 9:00 pm

"Yes! You!", he said pointing at Topaz. "Before this trip is over I promise you'll have an egg!", he said.

"You declare too much Paul.", Terrie said as she shrugged. The boat finally began moving.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 16, 2011 9:02 pm

"Really! You're a nice person Mr.Paul" she said happily, smiling up at him.
"Hey, sounds like the boats started moving" said Cobalt.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 16, 2011 9:11 pm

"I know, I'm going to go out and see what it looks like after I feed the gang.", she said as Paul had already beat her too it. He then handed a bag to Cobalt and set one down by Topaz. "I'll be back!", he said dashing off as Terrie shrugged again.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 16, 2011 9:14 pm

"Eh?...What's in these i wonder?" said Cobalt, examining the bag, but thinking it rude to go through other peooles stuff, without being given permission. Topaz also looked at the bag sat down by her, having been distracted from her studies.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Terrie grabs Cobalt's pkeballs and let's his pokemon out. She pulls out some more bowls and takes his bag and filled the bowls. "I think we should know that Paul was giving the pokeemon food.", she said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 16, 2011 9:51 pm

"Yeah, i guess so" he said as his Pokemon ran over. Topaz's Hap and Lef went over to eat aswell, eventually followed by the skeptical Smear.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 16, 2011 9:53 pm

"I'm going to go out and see what out on the ocean.", Terrie said, Houndour being the only one of her pokemon to follow her.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 16, 2011 9:55 pm

"Alright" he said as he watched the Pokemon eat happily "I wonder if Mew is Hungry?" he thought to himself.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 26 H6Q0F8z

Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next