HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
rileysaura
rileysaura

Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 3:43 pm

"Don't worry, i have everything" she said happily. "I already packed everything earlier, and double checked"
"So what do we do while waiting for the Ferry to set sail?" asked Cobalt.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 3:47 pm

"That's what I was going to ask you.", she said sheepishly. Pichu sighed as she climbed onto Terrie shoulder.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 3:50 pm

"Haha, then i gyuess we're at as loss for what do do" he laughed as they approached the Port "Ah, here we are" he said "Cmon, let's get on it" he said.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 3:54 pm

"Yeah, I guess the least we could is see what........WAIT!", she said as she stopped. "Okay, just keep going, just watch out for a blonde haired couple.", she said as she began boarding.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 3:57 pm

"What's the matter?" he asked her, alarmed by her sudden shout "Uh...alright...i guess..." he said as he continued walking, keeping an eye out for blonde haired couples, which he thought was kind of weird.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:00 pm

It was too late. Pichu spotted the all too familiar womn and man running towards them.

The women's hair bobbed as she ran, and she dressed very nicely, not too fancy though. The man, one the other hand, dressed moderately, not worried. The women spoke first. "Terrie, it's wonderful that you got thos tickets and brought friends.", she said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:03 pm

"Eh...who are these people?" Thought Cobalt, but remained silent, assuming they were relatives of Terrie's
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:05 pm

"Hi, Mother, father, these two friends are Cobalt and Topaz Castagnier.", she said. "Now can you please go, we're going to go to our rooms and get comfortable.", she said as her parents nodded and left.

"Now I feel bad.", she said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:08 pm

"Oh...So they were your parents" he said, realising now after she said it But why do you feel bad?" he asked her. Topaz remained silent. She was fussing over Hap, who she carried in her arms again, while Smear stuck close to her, glaring at anyone who came inside a 5ft radius of her, apart from Cobalt and Terrie.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:16 pm

"I don't know, they just nag me a lot.", she said. "They probably expected my Pichu to have evolved.", she said. "Anyway, I'm going to head over to my room.", she said to Cobalt.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:19 pm

"OK, i'm going to explore the ship for a bit" he said, turning in the opposite direction.
"I want to go and study, so can i go with you to the room?" Topaz asked Terrie.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:21 pm

"Sure, I don't mind at all.", Terrie said to her.

Meanwhile Paul sumbled around the boat. "Why did I come, I hate boats.", he said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Topaz skipped after Terrie, closely followed by Smear.

Cobalt was wandering around the Sip. Eventually, he found himself on the Deck
"Huh...Nice view..." he said to himself, looking out at the vast ocean.

(I might make a Topic for Guy and Amethyst at the Power Plant if you want to try and fit Jessebell in there. If not, i may need you to RP as Zapdos if you can, please)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:29 pm

(M'kaay)

Paul looked around, and seen Cobalt. "Hey, you, I think I should know you!", he yelled at Cobalt.

Terrie arrived at her room, and opened it. It has two very luxuious beds and she sighed. "C'mon in, if someone knocks don't worry about it, Il'l get it, and if you need Cobalt, just ask one of my pokemon, except Houndour.", Terrie said as she jumped on the bed. She let her pokemonout to relax.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:31 pm

"Okay, Thank You Terrie" said Topaz, letting her own pokemon go and Play. Hap and Lef were bouncing up and down on Topaz's bed, while Smear still stuck close to Topaz, but didn't seem to be as uptight as when it was sourrounded by lots of people.

"Huh...oh, you're um...uh...What's your name again?" asked Cobalt, embarassed slightly that he had forgotten Paul's name.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:35 pm

"Hey, that's my line!", Paul said. "I'm Paul Wilson, I think I gave you an egg before.", he said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:37 pm

"Huh, oh yeah, That's right" he said, quickly withdrawing a Pokeball and releasing Totodile on deck "Totodile hatched from it, but i call it Dile" he said as Totodile looked up at Paul curiously.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:39 pm

"Raise it with care, they can be fiesty little guys when they want.", he stated. "So, your gonna challenge the Minoru League?", he asked Cobalt.

rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:40 pm

"Hmm...i haven't thought too much about it yet but...i guess so" he said inreply, a grin appearing on his face.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:43 pm

"Mhm, well, rumours are that the Port city there, Moonlight, is a Fighting Type Gym, like a Dojo, the leader is a very capable girl, despite her age.", he said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:48 pm

"I see, haha, this begining to get me pumped up" He said happily, as Adreniline began running through his Bloodstream.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:50 pm

"Although I wouldn't doubt that the strongest gym leader resides near a huge lake.", he said. "I hear she uses 6 pokemon, and she has twelve, imagine the combinations.", he said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:53 pm

"Wow, that's..." he started, doing the math in his head, before losing count "Alot of combinations, yeah" he said, laughing slightly.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 4:55 pm

"But I've heard the Elite Four is even scarier, and no one's beat it yet.", it's really a mystery who the champion is.", he said.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 5:00 pm

"Uh...Are you trying to fill me with confidence, or put me off it all together?" asked Cobalt, still laughing, but only very slightly now.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 25 H6Q0F8z

Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next