HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
rileysaura
rileysaura

Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 28 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 8:08 am

"What's wrong?" asked Cobalt, looking over Terrie's shoulder into the room
"Oh, Cobalt, Terrie, look, it jusv sppeared in a cloud of smoke when i wasn't looking. I didn't see who left it though" she said, showing them the egg.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 28 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 11:38 am

"Your sister has an egg?", she questioned, shaking it off and going in so Cobalt could enter.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 28 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 8:18 pm

"Huh...in a cloud of smoke you say?" he asked "I didn't know about this" he said as he entered and examined the egg, to make sure that it was safe and not a trap
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 28 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Terrie though of something random. "hey, did you knows that there's a pokemon called Tepig? It's a fire type pokemon, and is a pig.", she said. "So therefor, the internet dweebs say, THE FUTURE IS NOW< BACON THE COOKS ITSELF!!!", she exlcaimed at the end, raising her voice and fists.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 28 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 24, 2011 8:08 am

(............O.O... Would you have done the same thing if i had kept my avatar of a smug Snivy? XD)

"Eh...alright...a bit weird, but whatever" said Cobalt, paying it no real attention
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 28 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 am

Terrie blinks. "Oh, we should get going.", she said, returning her pokemon. She didn't recognise the kind of egg she was holding, but the one Topaz had was quite understandable. "It's a brown and white egg, it's going to hatch into a cute pokemon I bet.", she said, looking to Cobalt. "I'll meet you guys at the Pokemon Centre, it'll give me a chance to do something.", she said, hugging Cobalt before she left with her things.

Paul himself left with his parents.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)   Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan) - Page 28 H6Q0F8z

Vermillion City: The Port City (Ethan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28