HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
rileysaura
rileysaura

Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 10:16 pm

There was a rather loud crushing sound nearby, causing the Lillipup to jump and run behind Ace.
"Whoah...what could make a sound like that?" asked Tsurugi. His question was answered a moment later, when a Gigalith appeared just beyond the treeline. Being uch a large and Powerful okemon, it freaked tsurugi out to the point wher he could no longer speak, however, Oshawott looked at it fearlessly.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 17, 2011 10:24 pm

"so this is the scary Pokémon ok ready snivy use wrap to pull us up ok snivy" said Ace thinking of a plan while snivy thinks i'm nuts but still does it "ok good now let's go" Ace said climbing the vine up
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Suddenly, a Man, not too much older than Ace, appeared nearby Gigalith. He had a Reuniclus by his side. He wore a Blue Suit, making him look important
"So this is where you got to, Gigalith" said the Man "It looks like you scared these two Wild Pokémon" he said, looking at the cowering Lillipup "I'm sorry about Gigalith, he tends to wander off to seek solitude"
"Huh...who's this Ossan?" asked Tsurugi, eyeing the man up and down. Oshawott continued to stare at Gigalith.

(Ossan means Middle Aged man in Jappanese. Now may be a good time to mention that i tend to add these kinds of things to My RP)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 18, 2011 8:33 pm

"oh sorry sir this is your Pokémon" said Ace, while he jumps down with snivy thinking *who is this person* while snivy goes toward the lilipups to calm them down "Tsurugi do you think i had an idea that would get me and snivy dead"
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 10:47 am

"Eh...i dunno...If Gigalith was agressive, it might have ended up like that" he said "But it's a good thing it wasn't" he laughed. Oshawott continued to stare intently at Gigalith, with eyes of Confidence.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 2:02 pm

"yeah that is good" said Ace laughing as well "well you better tell oshawott that its alright and let's catch these 2 Pokémon" then Ace grabbed a pokeball ready when the are weak "ready for you first Pokémon Tsurugi" said Ace while snivy get ready for his first battle
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 19, 2011 10:02 pm

"Hmm...well..." he said "...I'd rather battle my First Pokémon properly, before getting to catch it" he said "To me, this kinda seems to ruin the fun of the battle". Oshaawott stopped looking at Gigalith as it was returned to it's Pokeball by the Man. He then went over, and sat himself down on Tsurugi's head.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 3:30 am

"thats why snivy is out there i'm just gonna get the pokeball ready" said Ace while snivy starts waving his arms to get Aces attention "oh yeah ok snivy use wrap" then snivy shot two vines at lilipup and it wrapped around him
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 12:18 pm

The two Vines wrapped tight around the First Lillipup as the second scampered to behind a bush to watch. The vines did damage as Lillipup leered at Snivy, lowering it's Defence.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 3:37 pm

"ok snivy swing him around and throw him up high" said Ace, snivy starts rotating to swing his vines and throw his vines up letting lilipup go
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 6:35 pm

Lillipup was flung high into the air. His little legs were waving frantically as he tried not to look down.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 7:05 pm

"ok snivy use vine whip" said Ace, snivy shot vines right at lilipup like a whip. "come on Tsurugi wh don't you fight
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 7:24 pm

"Hmm...like i said, it kinda spoils it for me, i'll take the Next Wild Pokémon to appear" he said as Lillipup was whipped by the Vines. When it hit the ground, it quickly got to it's feet and sprinted towards Snivy, aiming to Tackle it.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 7:36 pm

"ok snivy dodge then use leer" said Ace, then snivy jumped over lilipup then used leer at lilipup
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 8:09 am

Lillipup's defence was lowered, but that didn't stop it from using Tackle again, and trying to ram Snivy once more.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Snivy got tackled by lilipup "ok snivy use wrap" said Ace, snivy shot vines to wrap lilipup
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Lillipup was once again caught in the constricting vines. It was beggining to grow weak, but refused to give in as it tried to Tackle again, despite being wrapped.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 9:14 pm

snivy got tackled "ok snivy use vine whip one last time"
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Lillipup was slapped by the flailing vines again, and it's legs gave way. It no longer had the energy to fight back. One more attack would see it beaten.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 11:10 pm

"ok snivy thats good enough now go pokeball" said Ace throwing a pokeball at lilipup hoping it will catch
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 24, 2011 8:03 am

The pokeball knocked against Lillipup's head. It opened and absorbed Lillipup in a bright white light. The ball shook once...twice...Three times...CLICK

Congratulations, Lillipup (M) was succesefully caught
Would you like to give a nickname to the newly caught Lillipup?
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 pm

(no thx and time to update my signature)
"alright i caught lilipup" said Ace smiling with joy "ok let's seek a new pokemon for you" while snivy and Ace looked around and found a _______.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 03, 2011 3:54 pm

(bump)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 09, 2011 5:24 pm

(plz use the mod me section in the future)

A wild Pidove F lvl 6, it's perched atop a tree staring at you strangely
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)   Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Grand Adventure! Plot a Map of the World! (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2