HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walk in my world (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AliceRage
AliceRage

Walk in my world (open) Empty
PostSubject: Walk in my world (open)   Walk in my world (open) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 18, 2011 5:55 am

Alice sat on a tree stump, her chin in her hand, and the forest darkening around her. She tood up and slung her bag over her shoulder. "Come on, Riolu. Traveling by night will save time."

Riolu cooed questioningly and followed behind her.

"I don't care if it's dangerous. I just want to get out of this forest." She kept walking, ignoring the sound of a tree branch snapping.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Walk in my world (open)   Walk in my world (open) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Walk in my world (open) Spr_5b_163
Lv: 9
"Hoot Hoot Hoot Hoot!" A strange Hoothoot jumped out of a tree and landed in front of Alice. The Hoothoot was a strange one, it was rather large compared to a normal Hoothoot. It was 3'09", rather big compared to the height of a normal Hoothoot who are usually 2'04".
Alice could tell this one was different than a normal Hoothoot. The Enormous Hoothoot made noises as the pokemon got ready for a battle.

AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Walk in my world (open)   Walk in my world (open) H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 3:52 am

Alice blinked. "Oh my. You're..different."

Riolu jumped infront of Alice and growled at the Hoothoot.

Alice sighed and cracked her fingers. "Alright, let's fight. Riolu, Quick Attack!"

Riolu cooed in response and ran towards the Hoothoot
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Walk in my world (open)   Walk in my world (open) H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 9:19 am

The clueless Hoothoot was hit. "Hoot Hoot!!" It felt kind of dizzy after the punch, and kept stumbling around, probably due to its large size. Hoothoot shook it's head and got ready for battle! Hoothoot used peck, charging at Riolu!
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Walk in my world (open)   Walk in my world (open) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 8:49 am

"Use Quick Attack again!" Alice called out

Riolu growled and ran towards the Hoothoot, his fists infront of him
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Walk in my world (open)   Walk in my world (open) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 3:51 pm

The tow pokemon clashed, and Hoothoot was sent flying away! IT crash landed on a rock 10 feet away. "Hoot.." I tweakly cried.
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Walk in my world (open)   Walk in my world (open) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 22, 2011 5:05 am

Alice pulled a pokeball from her pocket. "Alright, let's do this." She threw it at Hoothoot, and pulled an Oran berry from her bag
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Walk in my world (open)   Walk in my world (open) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Hoothoot was caught in the pokeball and was captured!
You caught a Hoothoot Male level 9!
[Added the pokemon to your profile ;)]
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Walk in my world (open)   Walk in my world (open) H6Q0F8zTue Aug 23, 2011 5:17 am

{ thanks :) }

Alice picked up the pokeball and released Hoothoot, then held an Oran berry out to him. "Poor thing. You're different, aren't you?"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Walk in my world (open)   Walk in my world (open) H6Q0F8zTue Aug 23, 2011 2:13 pm

[Its your Hoothoot now, you get to mod what it does lol]
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Walk in my world (open)   Walk in my world (open) H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Hoothoot blinked and ate the berry out of her hand. "Hoot!"

Alice smiled at him.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Walk in my world (open)   Walk in my world (open) H6Q0F8zThu Aug 25, 2011 2:35 pm

[Also saying, you can like, leave the thread now, I have nothing to mod anymore and if you can't join up with somebody, theres no point in remaining in this topic]
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Walk in my world (open)   Walk in my world (open) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 5:45 am

[kk, thanks]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk in my world (open)   Walk in my world (open) H6Q0F8z

Walk in my world (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1