HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the walk is on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
T4C
T4C

the walk is on Empty
PostSubject: the walk is on   the walk is on H6Q0F8zSun Jan 29, 2012 9:16 pm

raxter ran over to the gate awaiting for adrian and sakura...
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

the walk is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walk is on   the walk is on H6Q0F8zMon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 am

Adrian was no-where to be seen as he was in the tree's dropping down behind Raxter saying "boo" and smiling. Adrian then turned and looked towards the city.
T4C
T4C

the walk is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walk is on   the walk is on H6Q0F8zTue Jan 31, 2012 2:45 am

raxter screamed at the sight of adrian 2 inches away from his face. "DONT DO THAT!!!!!!
JUST FOR THAT ILL GO FIRST WITH MY GYM BATTLE!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

the walk is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walk is on   the walk is on H6Q0F8zWed Feb 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Adrian shrugged and said "I figured that save the best for last then" smiling as he referred to himself jokingly walking into the city and looking around for the pokemon centre to go and heal his pokemon before the battle and turning back to see what was keeping Sakura.
T4C
T4C

the walk is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walk is on   the walk is on H6Q0F8zThu Feb 02, 2012 3:41 am

"come on sakura were waiting" raxter said in a good tone.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

the walk is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walk is on   the walk is on H6Q0F8zWed Jul 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Adrian figured they were taking too long and decided he couldn't spend his whole waiting on others heading off into the city having healed his pokemon in search of the gym.

(Topic Exit)
Sponsored content

the walk is on Empty
PostSubject: Re: the walk is on   the walk is on H6Q0F8z

the walk is on
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Rustboro City-
Jump to: