HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaining 2 Levels Each

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 10:40 am

(xDDDDD)
(Let me clear this out, I need to fight a level 9 or somethign that adds up to level up right?)

"..." said Roku as he smiled and walked away looking for other Pokémon.

(Feel free to follow or anything, Nibblez)
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 10:45 am

Iris looked at the Zigzagoon, then at Roku and then at Zigzagoon again. "He walked over to the Pokémon and hid him away from the plain field so other wild ones couldn't find and hurt him. He then ran behind Roku, Squirtle close after her. "So you are a trainer?" asked Iris from the boy. "Is it fun to have Pokémon battles?"

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 10:51 am

"Yep. That's the point of being a trainer. What are you anyway?" said Roku.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 10:54 am

"I am a farmer." answered Iris. She was little interested in having a battle though but was afraid that Squirtle would say no to her. "Could you teach me to Pokémon battle?" asked Iris from the boy now. She wanted to try if it really was fun.

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 10:59 am

"I can but you can't battle if your Pokémon is not in the mood." said Roku.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 11:04 am

Squirtle seemed little upset on Iris for her wanting to battle. "Oh, you are right," started Iris speaking "Fighting is cool though." Her sentence imminently caught Squirtle's attention and he seemed even to be little fired up. Iris smiled a little, "Cute. Shall we have a battle then?"

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 am

Roku looked at the Squirtle examining its facial expression if it's in the mood.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

Iris started glaring at Roku. She didn't really know how to battle, she had seen how it is done in TV though but still her skills were shabby. "So, what dto we do in the beginning?" asked Iris from Roku just to be sure of how it was done and so she wouldn't do anything wrong.

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Roku smiled and walked away giving enough distance for a battle. He sent his weakest Pokémon out, a Machop.

"Chooop!" said Machop.
"Machop, take it easy. I'm training this one how to win in a Pokémon battle." said Roku.
"Chop." agreed Machop.
"Okay first, you send the Pokémon of your choice. Do you know the types advantages and dis-advantages?" said Roku.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 12:13 am

"Yea, I know, somewhat. Squirtle, would you mind taking your spot on the battlefield?" Squirtle walked in front of Iris her head held up high. "And now we just call out attacks?"

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 5:31 am

"Maybe you already know what attacks your Squirtle can do and which of them does the strongest damage to Machop. Yep, you call out attacks. You take the first attack. Machop, take be ready to take the attack." said Roku as he drew his Pokedex out and scan Squirtle.

"Squirtle, the Tiny Turtle Pokémon. It shelters itself in its shell, then strikes back with spouts of water at every opportunity." said the Pokedex.

"..." said Roku as he scan Squirtle's movesets.
"Mhm..." then he put his Pokedex back on his pocket.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 10:00 am

Iris thought a little and said, "I think she knows Rain Dance, Bubble and Withdraw." Although young girl was very exited for her first battle she didn't show it out much. She thought a little and decided to use a move which would give Squirtle good advantage. "Rain Dance please." Squirtle smirked and started dancing, her dance wasn't some clumsy back and forth moving but she used many modern dance moves which actually made her look cool and little weird. Rain Dance was Squirtle's special, she had often used it in farm with other Pokémon.

In no time at all black clouds appeared above the battlefield and started pouring down heavy rain.

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 10:14 am

Roku smiled.

"A good start. Now it's my turn. But first, you should always be ready and alert to whatever the foe does. Trainers have different styles, some are wicked, some will try to confuse you or distract your attention while you don't notice your Pokémon getting beaten up while you talk. Now, Machop, Karate Chop!" said Roku as Machop ran to Squirtle as he quickly slide down and attempted to kick Squirtle's leg to trip him.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 1:12 pm

Iris nodded as she listened to Shadow and tried to think out some combination. As Machop tried to attack Squirtle Iris commanded, "Squirtle, Withdraw." Squirtle pulled her legs and hands into the shell. Still, the shell was hit and she was sent spinning. "Can you use bubble?" asked Iris and little dizzy squirtle instantly started shooting bubbles out from her mouth, most of them were flying towards Machop, some of them in completely random direction.

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 1:20 pm

"You must improve that or it will give you shame and you will lose. Also, that really will make you get dizzy but if you train Squirtle like having a lot of those, he'll get use to it until he can use that move, get out of his shell and go for the killing." said Roku.

Machop took the attack.

"Now, run closer to it!" said Roku and Machop did, but he accidentally tripped himself and quickly attempted Karate Chop.

"That reminds me that you should always look around your surrounding for something you can use as an advantage." said Roku.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Squirtle looked as Machop ran closer and closer to her as she waited for Iris's command. "Squirtle, shoot bubbles so he couldn't come near you." As soon as the Pokémon heard the world bubbles she opened her mouth and started shooting a huge amounts of bubbles towards Machamp who was dangerously close to him now. Squirtle hoped that Bubbles would be enough to scare Machop and back him off so he wouldn't even get near enough to use Karate Chop. "I try to." said Iris as she started scanning the field with one eye, keeping the other one on Pokémon.[b]

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 21, 2011 1:55 pm

(It's HIM and it's a Machop.)

"Hey, how do you do that?" said Roku amazed without noticing that his Machop is hit again.
"Hm? See? You managed to distract me and my Pokémon is already hurt. That's good, keep it up." said Roku.

Machop stood up and is a bit of shy and he smiled to Squirtle. The smile that can clearly be readen as making friends.

"Machop, KARATE CHOP!" said Roku and Machop attempted a Karate Chop to Squirtle straight for its head.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 1:54 am

(Typos, I try to check my text after posting it)

"Oh, don't compliment me like that." said Iris to Roku. She turned her face back toward sthe fighting field and saw that Machop was already attacking Squirtle. "Dodge." commanded Squirtle but it was too late. "Seems like you distracted me this time." Machop hit Squirtle's head right on. Her Watermelon Helmet which had absorbed some of the damage shattered under Machop's fist.

"Oh no..." said Iris. This had happened before, her helmet broke and she got on a rampage. "Squirtle, don't worry, you still look cool and awesome." The look in Squirtle's eyes was completely different. She had the looks of a wild beast, without any warning he tackled Machop who was at dangerously close distance to her, "Calm down Squirtle." tried Iris calm the Pokémon down but it was no use.

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 22, 2011 6:55 am

"That's good actually. Calm your Pokémon down if it's hurting innocents, you or the foe trainer. But as long as it is hurting the foe Pokémon, let it unleash hell. Heh-heh." said Roku.

Machop got hit by the tackle and stepped back a bit.

"The trees can do some trick..." thought Roku.
"Machop, cling on that branch, then jump down with a Low Kick!" said Roku.

Machop saw the branch and climbed the tree until he reached it, he did jumped down with a Low Kick on an attempt to kick Squirtle's head.

"Sometimes hitting specific parts can bring you victory." said Roku.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 12:57 pm

"It ain't good at all," said Iris with quite laid back voice. She didn't like her pokemon being a rageball who could explode any moment, "Squirtle, Withdraw." the pokemon didn't like it but decided to stay true to it's trainer and pulled all her limbs into her shell. "Maybe but if you can't hit those specific body parts then its no use right?" Machop's Low Kick still dealt some damage but because of Withdraw not so much. "Now while he is still so close to you use bubble." Squirtle pulled out her head from the shell and started shooting bubbles towards Machop who she was mad at for breaking her cool helmet.

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Machop took the hit, he is getting a bit weak now.

"Flamethrower on the shell!" said Roku.

Machop surpsingly fired a flamethrower from its mouth attempting to heat the shell.

"You also need to have some surprise moves." said Roku smiling.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 1:15 pm

Iris had no idea that a pokemon like Machop had a fire type move such as flamethrower. Iris knew that Squirtle wouldn't be able to dodge and commanded her, "Use bubble on the flamethrower." Squirtle quickly pulled herself out of the shell and started shooting tens of bubbles towards the flamethrower. Because the Rain had ended Bubble didn't gain any boosts except for type advantage. The flamethrower was more powerful because of that and hit Squirtle's stomach. The power was still weaker because of the bubbles and she got up pretty quickly.

"Good, use Rain Dance again." Squirtle started dancing again, this time doing it much quicker as it was in middle of the battle. "Once done use bubble." Squirtle's dance ended in no time at all and once again the dark cloud appeared above battlefield and rain started pouring down. Squirtle could feel how some of her health got returned and her water type moves got more powerful again. She shot a barrage of bubbles towards Machop.

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 23, 2011 1:24 pm

(If you think your Pokemon got enough hits, you should say, "____ is getting wea" or something like that, because your Squirtle got enough hits already. Then if it gets weak, next attack hits then its fainted.)

Machop was distracted upon looking up on the dark clouds, he soon faced back Squirtle but got hit by Bubble.

Machop fainted falling on his knees then lieing down on ground.

Roku smiled upon the victory of the newbie.

"Great! You beat me. You won the match. I still have 2 Pokemon left but this is just training match. So, how does it feel? You too, Squirtle, how does battling feel?" said Roku walking closer to his Machop and carrying it on his hands.

"That's just a training match. We'll go to the Pokemon Center, hold on there." said Roku.
"Machop... machop... machop... chop..."
"Want me to finish the leveling plan? How about you?" said Roku.
"Machop..."
"Okay, get inside your Pokeball you'll be safer there." said Roku sending Machop inside his Pokeball who is sucked in by a red laser coming from the Pokeball.

Roku stood up and waiting for a response.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Squirtle didn't look all that happy, she didn't like battle and winning didn't really make up for the broken helmet and getting injured like that. He looked away, "Squi-Squi-Squirtle," saying to Machop what a cruel man he was. Iris was little happy over the victory though she assumed that the boy wasn't going serious on her, "Squirtle, stay in the rain so you would regain your health." Squirtle nodded and sat down. "After we go back to down we are going to get you a new cool helmet as well." Squirtle seemed very happy about it as her eyes were shining and stuff.

Iris walked up to the boy. She was soaking wet but Iris herself didn't really notice that yet. Girl reached her hand to the boy waiting for handshake, "It was a good match." Iris had seen it done in TV and though that it was a sign of good sportsmanship.

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Roku took the hand of the girl and is a bit shy.

"You still have a lot to learn. :D Well, I'll go and train my Pokemon now." said Roku.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Gaining 2 Levels Each
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next