HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaining 2 Levels Each

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Gaining 2 Levels Each Empty
PostSubject: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 3:14 am

After succesfully capturing a Pidgey back on Viridian City, Roku moved forward to Viridian City thinking that it might have more powerful Pokémon for his team to level up. He kept walking exploring the forest until he spotted a wild _____!
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Zigzagoon lv 3 M

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:05 pm

(A Zigzagoon on Viridian City Forest? :O)

Spotting a wild Zigzagoon on the forest, Roku grabbed Pidgey's Pokeball and drew him out. Pidgey flapped his wings flying on the air looking at the Zigzagoon.

"Gust..." said Roku.

Pidgey flapped his wings quickly on attempt to use Gust.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:19 pm

(I'm posting because I was requested to.)
(By the way, its ability is Gluttony)
The Gust hit the Zigzagoon, and since it was such a low level it did quite a bit of damage. The Zigzagoon retaliated with Growl, arching its back and Growling cutely, trying to lower Pidgey's (Sky's?) Attack.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:23 pm

(hand over to you :P)

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:27 pm

(dude pidgey is lvl 12, zigzagoon should be down in one hit.)

The both was surprised by the Zigzagoon managing to retaliate an attack delievered by a foe a bit much stronger to him. Pidgey's attack is lowered.

"Gust..." said Roku.

Pidgey attempted another Gust again.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Iris was walking in Viridian Forest. Her car was alrady at the city but because she wanted to see what kind of flowers grew in the forest she decided to take a walk. She had her music player with her, listening to some quiet classic music. Her squirtle was with her. Like usual the Pokémon wore his watermelon helmet and walked proudly. Without noticing she had walked on the battlefield, Iris kneed down and glared at a beautiful violet flower. She didn't even realize that there was a battle against Pidgey and Zigzagoon going on and the worst part was that she was in middle of it. Iris' squirtle noticed the situation, waved to both Pokémon and the boy and ran next to Iris to inspect the flower as well.

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:33 pm

(Who's the boy?)

Roku just stared on the girl and on the Squirtle. Pidgey did as well.

"Hey, go a bit far. You might get hit..." said Roku.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:38 pm

(you)

Iris didn't hear a thing, she moved her head closer and closer to it until there was only 1 centimeter distance between her and the flower. Squirtle tried to mimic Iris but because Iris was so close to the flower Squirtle couldn't see it at all. The Pokémon stood up and once again waved to the boy like nothing was wrong.

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:43 pm

(And you are not supposed to control my character.)

"Hey, go a bit far, you might get hit." repeated Roku getting a bit annoyed.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:52 pm

(When I controlled you? My Squirtle just waved to you. Sorry my English is crappy, you might have misunderstood.)

Girl pressed her hed much more closer to the flower and it almost seed like she was going to crush it with her head she suddenly stood up facing right towards the boy. She raised her finger and then moved it right over her ear, showing that she wore headphones.

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 4:57 pm

(Oh I get it now. Sorry. :D)

Roku and his Pidgey thought that the girl has mental problems and the Squirtle as well for their strange behaviors. Roku is getting annoyed and said it again:

"Hey, go a bit far, you might get hurt." said Roku in an annoyed tone of voice.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Iris tried to read boy's lips. She smiled and said, "Ethurt, that is a weird name. I am Iris."

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 5:11 pm

(XDDD WTF)

Roku and Pidgey really thinked that they are just crazy people and ignored them waiting for the Zigzagoon to attack.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 10:53 pm

zigzagoon used tackle at pidgey
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zWed Mar 16, 2011 11:15 pm

(It survived because this is RP and if things didn't survive a bit longer it would be boring as heck.)

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zFri Mar 18, 2011 5:49 am

(But what if I use a level 100 blastoise against a level 3 caterpie and used tackle. and it hit, would it survive? Coz I think that just sounds stupid if it survived.)

"D..." paused Roku because Pidgey was already hit.
"Gust..." said Roku and Pidgey flapped his wings and attempted to use Gust.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zFri Mar 18, 2011 8:31 am

[Sorry for my absent yesterday, was busy.]

Iris bent her head to the left and then right. "Pidgey and Zigzagoon are fighting?" she asked from the boy. She turned towards Pidgey and Zigzagoon. "Fightinig is bad, make it up and I give you both a watermelon later." Iris was completely serious with her words... she didn't really like fighting and actually thought that Pidgey and Zigzagoon were friends.

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zFri Mar 18, 2011 8:38 am

"That's normal for Pokémon Trainers." said Roku.
"Crazy..." thought Roku.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zFri Mar 18, 2011 8:42 am

Once again Iris didn't even notice the boy because of the headphones. This time she also couldn't read lips because she was actually facing the other way. "Are they your Pokémon?" asked Iris from the boy. She didn't even notice that she couldn't hear anything the boy spoke because of the headphones.

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zFri Mar 18, 2011 8:45 am

Roku remained silent.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zFri Mar 18, 2011 8:49 am

Iris turned her head towards the boy and glared at him. She then raised her finger over her ear and tapped her headphones twice, "I can't hear you. I am wearing headphones." Iris' squirtle facepalmed and turned away, acting like she didn't know the girl. "Squi-Squirtle [So Uncool]" mumbled the Pokémon and enjoyed the forest.

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zFri Mar 18, 2011 8:52 am

Still, Roku remained silent.
Square Melon
Square Melon

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zFri Mar 18, 2011 8:54 am

Iris kept glaring at the boy. She didn't know what she was waiting for, just looked at him with empty look.

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8zFri Mar 18, 2011 8:57 am

Roku looked at the girl and caught him glaring and he smiled a bit.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaining 2 Levels Each   Gaining 2 Levels Each H6Q0F8z

Gaining 2 Levels Each
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next