HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Ai
Ai

Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* Empty
PostSubject: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zSat Aug 22, 2015 10:12 pm

After reading Shadow's post it made me realize that this site is getting a little baron and dusty... So I think it's time we launch a rejuvenation project!

Rather than standing back and watching the site wither away like a dying flower, let's do something! By nourishing the flower and taking care of it, it will be filled with life and bloom once more, and I don't see why that can't apply to Pokémon World RPG.

This website is a treasure, a gem, a precious thing that we all cherish, none of us here want this site to fade away, so let's do something about it! Yes, it will be difficult. Yes, it will take a lot of work. But it's not impossible!

We just need to all work hard, get ourselves back out there, and start over as it's a new site that we're trying to get popular, but we have an advantage; this site is already made for us!

We need to pull together and come up with a plan. We need to get our name out there. Recommendations. Sharing. Redesigning. Events. Posting. If we can all agree that we want to save the site, we can work hard and bring it back to life!

First, let's create an emergency alliance of members; temporary staff that will work hard to get this site off it's feet again. As long as we have a team of people that have a passion for the website, we can all put in maximum effort!

Please reply to this topic with any ideas, suggestion and comments you have to make! I know you will all have serious doubts but we CAN do this if we just pull together, we just need to trust in this!

Thank you so much for reading!

~Ai
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zSun Aug 23, 2015 4:43 am

Ava vanished out of nowhere, and I imagine Wolfie went with that activity as did I. The new members can barely write, nevermind manage a role play site with higher standards (that aren't really that high). It'll be a mix of being busy as well as just being uninspired. I've not even posted for my thread bc I'm sick and tired of losing mods and having to try and get my massive plot back on track. Outside of admin things I've not really been modding properly for a while now. It'll probably save itself, but honestly, I'm just not massively motivated. Like you, people we need and rely on keep vanishing, and it just becomes hard to keep up.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zSun Aug 23, 2015 6:09 am

There are so many things to say about this place, and so many things that aren't to be said. There are pieces of history that this place has hundreds would love to remember, and many pieces of its history that we would rather leave alone. There are things that people aspired this place to be; however, without the proper dedication, there isn't a necessity to even care anymore.

I came here when Lucretia was a head administrator, and have since been around exempt a few minute periods of inactivity as staff and member; heck, I came back to Avaritia being head admin after one of these haitus. I jumped loops to run back through the staff ranks 2 times at least (one per head admin), and it wasn't an entertaining ride... It was full of stress, lack of breath and intensified heartbeat. I was insulted by a few members, tested by others and watched as the few that wanted to save this place were the ultimatum for its destruction.

You're asking me if I want to save this place, and if I'm willing to... To which I would've said yes and yes a few weeks ago... But now?

After busting my arse for weeks to months writing, notetaking and struggling to follow staff discussion as well as being a devil's advocate, while it hurts to say, I can't find faith in this place. Many old members have disappeared, and the incoming members aren't showing true promise in their writing and ability to be future staff. The current staff are constantly disappearing and any new ones follow the same route. Added alongside the fact this place can't keep a real head administrator active (just like my school where I've had 4 principals in 5 years), and you've got the last few years exempt the spam and flaming.

I've got a document FULL of ideas for this place and regulation revisions that, while at one point I wanted to implement, I can't even find the courage to hash out anymore. I posted from a Wii for at least a week at one point because I wanted to keep roleplay topics going, and upon getting a laptop, stuck to this place like glue, even during school hours. I fought heartache and sorrow over how some people treated the other staff and I and fought with Shadow against the staff in a discussion so his ideas would be heard and talked about properly (due to the bad mark he would leave behind after each discussion).

While I'd love to see this place prosper, regulations rewritten and quality members begin pouring in, this place is a bit too gone at this point. Hundreds, if not thousands, of old users and topics clutter this place, and staff discussions are hardly cleaned if even done with whenever they are. I'd love to see the return of Luna, Dark, and others who left... But would their topics even be handled? It seems as though the staff can't even have their own topics be active for a while, and it loops. If staff can't have active topics, they have no motivation to write; if they have no motivation, then members don't when their topics get impacted, and then staff again take a hit to motivation.

Despite that, after all of the work that others and I have put in, you can't just simply ask a feat like a rejuvenation of the site. It may make me sound greedy or otherwise horrific, but it's the truth; after three years of dealing with all that was thrown, seeing this place being pushed through two "reconstruction" periods, nothing changed afterward for the same core reasons; lack of quality members and inactive staff. That's how it's been, and that's likely how it's always going to be.

Having said that, I do have good memories here, and I'll keep them for a while to come; however, all things end. Perhaps its just time for Pokemon World to be laid to rest and the chapter closed.

Having said that, I am laying this chapter of my life to a close. I can't stand how this place has impacted me mentally, having left me unable to break away or leave because I'll feel guilt for not trying to save it. I can't stand how much it leaves me with hope to then be crushed because of the same reasons over and over. Worst of all... I hate that it just can't seem to thrive.

So that's it, I suppose...

I'm resigning as administrator here - now - keeping the contacts I have through Skype or Facebook (Ava, Nish, Slow, Luna, Shadow, Leo, and on) while I hope for a brighter tomorrow and carry the weight of this decision and all my past ones through future tribulations. I'm going to handle my schoolwork, apply to college, and keep in heart/mind the memories that I've gathered here while I work to be what I can. All the while, I'll tell people of a place I called home; a place I spent three years of my life; and a place I can't forget.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zSun Aug 23, 2015 6:49 am

I feel the same Fang...

I would love to bring this site back, it brought me good memories, good times, and good people. It even helped me become better at writing, a lot better in fact that I use to have hard time getting past a single line, now writing about one and a half paragraphs, and I can write some pretty good creepy stories (though I never finished because I'm so easily distracted). This site helped me change as a person, and I'm sure it caused a little change in others, not to mention everyone becoming such good friends and some people revealing their true personality.

It saddens me to see that what I use to know as a party filled site, has become the aftermath of said party, and I wish so truly that I could reverse time and find a way to fix this, or make another 'party' for everyone, or try bringing my wonderful snacks to the table that can interest everyone to come along... but... as it's been said... what's the point?

It's long gone and ignored by now suggesting to people about it would tough, especially to old members that grew bored or annoyed by it. It even sucks to see the topics I've had that seemed to actually have a plot behind it, now has to disappear with this place. I for one shall not say that I will not be leaving, just in case I can find someone else on here to chat with... but how long will my stay be with no one around as much.

Well... I will end this with saying one last thing... four years on this site, meeting new people from around the world, learning more about new places, new personalities. I probably could've met even more people if I wasn't constantly on and off this site as often as I was. I sadly can't say I'll never forget this site, since usually have troubles remembering things, but I'm sure I'll remember it longer than a lot of other things. Thank you everyone that I have met... thank you for this adventure

-Pooch
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zSun Aug 23, 2015 7:45 am

I have to agree with both parties for I do wish for this site to be revived but the real question is.... can it? That I am not sure about but there is no harm in trying (minus of course some time or a lot of time) but shouldn't b much of a problem to some people but you never know. Well only time can determine the outcome.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zSun Aug 23, 2015 1:55 pm

as I told you before kitty i am going to try and help :)
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zMon Aug 24, 2015 4:18 am

Mine as well offer as much as I can here. I'll admit, although I love this place to no end, I spend way too much of my time thinking of the future of my characters, what I want to write next, how I want things to go, and exciting shenanigans to throw into modded threads... life got in the way, big time. No matter how much I've been trying to get on, the business of my schedule, countless hours of stuff-needing-to-get-done that seemed to jump ahead of posting occurred. I've still popped in almost every day, I've been watching all the recent threads... and nothing needed my immediate attention. Nothing needed me to put this place ahead of all the other crap on my plate, and that kinda scared me. There were no staff discussions being prompted without me, roleplay topics have almost been nonexitent, and though there were new threads, nothing really needed me. So I stayed in the background and waited to check the next day.

Today's been a slightly hard day, being the day of my Dad's Birthday and the first one where I won't be calling him at an extreme hour of the night because we couldn't find an easier time, but I'm glad to have finally found a topic worth writing in, to show I'm still around. I'm trying, I really am, and I'm hoping to work for the change. In all honesty, they may be right. PWRPG may not be heading toward much of a future, but that doesn't mean Pokemon roleplay does. It was suggested quite a while ago that we started with a fresh slate, that we do away with this site and create a newer, better one. One where the systems are more refined, and things are more thought out instead of the modern staff cleaning up the laziness of the staff that came before. Where we as a community can start fresh and build together. I would totally be on board with that, or trying to kick this dead Ponyta. (After all, it's come back to life with a poke of a stick before!).

No matter the outcome, it has been fun. Lots of fun, and I look back to a lot of memories I've made here. It's crazy to think of just how far things have come. Heck, this was my first roleplay site. I was godawful before PW, and probably would still be if it weren't for it. So let's raise a glass to an uncertain future. I do know for certain that it was a helluva ride so far.

Cheers,
Avaritia
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zMon Aug 24, 2015 5:29 am

Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* The-Wise-Old-Man
(Semi-accurate representation on how I feel about the site and in general some times)
I've been here for what feels like a long time. Jonathon was posted over three years ago now which, as forums i've been on go, is a long time(I've been RPing for 6 years now don't you know). I've always loved this place, it was laid back and casual and nice and I've seen a lot of people come and a lot of people go, and I just sat by and said my hellos and farewells to them, and I guess I'll keep doing that from here on out. I'll still be around and, once things get rolling again, I'll probably get Jonathon out of the pickle he is in and send him out on his own to wander the RPs. Good to see another wave of new life here.
~Mist
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zMon Aug 24, 2015 2:24 pm

I do agree, i also took a leave of absence because well, it was dying, but personally i believe its death was accellerated because the members who used to come here new this site as a basic beginner level role play site, and now its been turned in to something different, if we are serous about getting it back on track, ill continue to slam adverts in to other sites. we need to clear out the mod lost of those who havent been active for ever, possibly hire a couple more, set up actual plots to help improve role play. More rpers these days prefere player to player rather than player to mod. so we need to cater to that demographic a bit more.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zMon Aug 24, 2015 3:08 pm

That demographic was always catered to and plenty enjoyed that system, but people would disappear and threads would go dead, forcing players to abandon threads or for them to need a mod to work around things. Most successful Pokemon sites I've seen have a higher standard of role play and that's what draws players in. If anything, the issue is that stronger writers probably see the weaker members from the past and now, cringe and run, and the weaker ones can barely make it in and the stronger mods don't want to write for them even if they do. Screwed either way.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zMon Aug 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Maybe we should go with what Ava was talking about and Fenri suggested and start the site over with new ideas and concepts. We could add a forumwide plot rather of some kind like when we started the Colosseum battles and the custom Elite 4, rather than having players wander aimlessly around the regions. Maybe the problem is that Pokemon World RPG isn't standing out as an original site, so when guests view the site, they think "It looks like it's in bad shape, there are lots like it so I'll just find a better one" if that makes sense. One idea I had was to make the entire forum into RPG format included the trainer apps where it could be more like a passport application to travel through the regions, or we could implement the previous plan to have a custom "world wide" Elite 4 and Champion. Maybe if we added little quirks to the site like that (we don't necessarily need to use those ones) it could help?
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zMon Aug 24, 2015 4:50 pm

I've loved this site the moment I first found it I remember it like it was yesterday surfing the web for huntik secrets and seekers games when I found a huntik roleplay that mark, grey, tyranititan, and leo were doing and after reading the first page I was hooked. I hovered in the back round for a while until I finally got the courage to make an account and actually interact with everyone and I'm so glad I did, I met so man wonderful people and met so many good friends who helped me thru one of the most difficult points in my life, and it would bring m
e great sorrow if this site were to grow barren and dead. I really hope that this site won't die, but unfortunately I don't think I will be able to do much to help the site because my life has been so hectic with me trying to go to school again. I'm not really sure what else to say so i'll end with this. I hope this site survives from the bottom of my heart it is a fantastic magical place i will always remember and if unfortunately these are the final breathes of this wonderful world and the light of this plain is slowly fading away into nothing. i will never forget this magnificent place and the wonderful people I met here.

Sincerely: thaloden your friendly neighborhood shape shifter
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zMon Aug 24, 2015 5:41 pm

Reviving this site would be a mistake and I do feel that it needs to be left in the dust. There's too much bad history to it, and a few bad eggs who refuse to stay away and they know who they are. I will say, though, that if a new site is made and its theme or plot is custom, I'm out. I enjoy sites where the canon locations are used, and I've always steered clear of custom areas. Also keep in mind that will site-wide plots can be good, they can also scare off people who want plots of their own and can be dragged down be weaker writers.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zMon Aug 24, 2015 6:07 pm

True Nish, I don't know if custom plots would be a good idea I was just trying to think of an example for the sort of thing we could change hahah. If I we do remake it I agree we should use canon, but I meant we could implement new concepts and ideas, maybe even make a new roleplaying system that works better. I realize better is a really vague word, but do you sort of understand where I'm coming from?

EDIT: I just had an idea. One of the biggest problems was that staff felt unmotivated and many of them left (including myself, I'm really sorry ;~;), what if there was some sort of reward system for staff? Something like employee of the week, the hardest working staff member could be awarded in some way.

EDIT 2: And the other main reason was that they were too busy with life, so in that case we could organize understudy staff to take the temporary place of staff when they say they are too busy to be on the site.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zMon Aug 24, 2015 8:34 pm

I agree with kitty, a site wide revamp may be a good idea, maybe start with a single region with an actual plot that incorporates a story that characters can be submerged in while also allowing solo rping, giving members rewards for possibly rping with other members, get the activity of member and member rps up.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zMon Aug 24, 2015 8:43 pm

I agree with Aito, however then we have a bit of a problem.
There are going t be arguments about what region cause other people have diffrent favorite regions. Like mine is sinnoh but others might have kanto, hoenn or unova.

My idea was that we get like the 4 basic regions: Kanto, Johto , Hoenn and sinnoh and get like 2 mods for each region. Those mods are the leaders of the region and they can think of a storyline/plot. This would make for less arguments due to that the duo's will choose what happenes with the regions ( however should things go wrong of course a higher up like an admin, could stop them )

Of course they could turn to 3 should member activity increase.

However my point is that it would make for less fuss as those duo's are the boss for each region and don't need to communicate with every other mod / admin to approve the plot.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zMon Aug 24, 2015 11:04 pm

The bowing may commence as the great and majestic Reta has made his (possible) return!
On a more serious note though. What a time for me to return! I'm sure at least a few of you have noticed my name in the top right these past few days as I had decided to come back and check on the status of good ol' PW, needless to say it was not looking in tip top shape. Interested once again I decided to watch for a few days, see what members were still around and posting, see if any activity was actually happening in the way of RP and of course to see how the threads like this that were meant to push a solution evolved. So, not to say that I have fully returned but with my activity now at my monthly peak I figured it wouldn't be such a bad time to input my 2 cents.
I have fallen madly in love with PW, and not just once either! I can't even recall the amount of times that I have had to break myself away from the site only to return a month or so later to see all the smiling faces always ready to greet me on my return.
I fell in love with the way the site treated me even when I was a noobie, being my first RP site I couldn't tell your from you're and the hell if I could gather the thoughts to make more than a three sentence post (on a good day). And yet despite me coming back day after day just to fill the site with my vomit inducing writing people were always more than anxious to talk with me both in the chat box and in RP. No matter how shitty my day was I could always count on having a warm home here.
And of course I fell in love with all the people here. As many of the other member already stated this site has helped a lot of us through some really tough times and I couldn't even begin to start listing off all of the people who have wondered onto the site only to make a huge difference in my life even now, three years after my accounts creation. No matter if I was coming onto the site to roleplay, talk to people, or just be a dick because I had a bad day (Sorry Matt ;P) there was no doubt in my mind that there was somebody that would love to have a chat with me, or even somebody new to meet would I could easily become good friends with.

Now as for the debate as to if the site should be revived or a new one should be made I plan on keeping my neutrality in it. While my brain says that making a new site would be the best route I can't help but know that a new site will just never feel quite the same as the one that I spent three years growing up in. Either way I gave up my right to help make site wide decisions like these when I vanished the second, third, or even fourth time. This is more of a status update to let everybody know that although I am busy with both work and now college I will do what I can to help the site move forward or move on.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zMon Aug 24, 2015 11:32 pm

Well I made my return for good, well could be untrue but hopefully that is true. Well I will do anything that I can to help here because I love this site. Like many others I used to suck at rping before I got on here (still kinda do but not NEARLY as badly) anyway the point is just let me know what I need to do to help and I will do everything in my power to do so (which isn't that much XD).
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zTue Aug 25, 2015 3:35 am

The idea have having 2 mods per region is a good idea... however

Even if we lowered it down to four regions, we would need atleast 8 staff members, that is actually a lot, not to mention you have to make sure those staff members are worth trusting, good at rp, can help out a lot, and you also need more staff members to handle other things, like admin duty, making sure staff do their jobs correctly, shops, and trainer applications

I could help in being the staff with idea, but I can potentially scare some members away from my lack of being able to roleplay as good as others, I usually am terrified of rping with people that have such huge detailed post

I will also say that... making a new site in general wouldn't be to bad, I may have to restart my very good characters, but atleast I can also improve them as well
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zTue Aug 25, 2015 5:09 am

I also don't even think that the number of regions is an issue, and more choice would actually be better. It ensures that everyone can play where they want to, so long as there's a mod with sufficient knowledge of the location. Honestly, it doesn't matter how many boards/locations there are, it's about the staff and also the types of members taken in. There's no point taking in weaker members if most of the staff will bash their head against a wall at the sight of their writing, there's no point promoting someone to staff if they won't discipline troublemakers properly as they should (the bad eggs that PWRPG refused to deal with for YEARS have destroyed the site, really, slowly but eventually they had a great effect), etc. It's about how that kind of thing is handled more than anything else.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zTue Aug 25, 2015 5:20 am

So... my guess is that we are more than likely going to be making a new site, how exactly are we going to determine the site's staff? Keep the ones seem to be getting on more often now (except a few who probably don't want to do it) and possibly get some more staff that will fit for the role if more is needed? Or is there a better plan than that?
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zTue Aug 25, 2015 5:32 am

I imagine it'd be a mix of the two.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zTue Aug 25, 2015 4:44 pm

I agree, a mix of the two. I also don't believe number of regions is the issue, either, and not supplying a staple, cannon region that someone wants to run amok in may make them turn toward other sites. Unovans have feelings too. On top of that, more staff organization is always good too. I'm not sure about two Mods per region if we keep all of them, but we should definitely have more organization than 'Hey, Mod whatever you feel like'. There could also be staff that focuses more on character apps as well as Admins with a priority of Administration stuff. Like me, since I'm still figuring out my free time now that classes have started.

I'm honestly leaning toward the new site, it could be a nice, fresh slate that helps prevent what caused this place to keep slowly declining. It's a big step, though, and saying it's an idea doesn't change that things would need to be reworked. So, more discussion here for now, I suppose, and I'll ponder some ideas for various things today as well.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zTue Aug 25, 2015 8:43 pm

Guys i think you were misunderstanding what i meant. I didn't mean that the regions were the issue. What I meant was that we could have a special programme where one or two mods make the storyline for a region and keep that region in check. For example you would have like the title:

Sinnoh mod:
With the job:
- Think of storyline
- Mod stories in sinnoh

If you would put two mods per region, they could just take care of that region with modding, and talk it over together with the storyline they could create.

So I don't mean that the regions are the problem. The reason why i said we should have less regions is because we wouldn't have enough mods to deal with the amount of regions there are.

And nish the problem isn't only that the how you call it "troublemakers" Weren't taken care of hard enough. Its also some mods got lazy and new rp'es can be kind of greedy. I allways told the people who i mod that they would get around 2 to 3 posts a day and some went to another mod because they didn't find it enough. So it isn't only the mods who are at problem. And I get it the new ones are excited but it will be too much work and the quality of posts might go down or you feel rejected to the idea of modding that person. So its troublemakers, mods might getting lazy, and members.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8zTue Aug 25, 2015 11:33 pm

I said it had a great effect, not that these bad eggs were the sole reason for the site's death.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*   Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!* H6Q0F8z

Resurrection of Pokémon World RPG !! *Please read~!*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next