HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Sweet Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Darkrai
Darkrai

Home Sweet Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 4:49 pm

"That was a rare sight.."
Raizon exclaimed

"Luna, or Lunaris, that team that arrived back there, are after you and the trio and arceus.."
He started to explain
"I was spying on them for a while.."
He continued
"My goals are to save pokemon and people. If it is no trouble, I'll be with you for a while, It's a part of my job to make sure the team doesn't catch you, or the trio and arceus.."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 4:53 pm

'Already know that. We've had run ins with that team before, only it was before this happened and they were after our pokemon' says Luna spreading her wings
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 5:00 pm

"Now it's worse, they're after you.."
He told her
"The celebii might get caught if she or he is on the loose.."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 5:06 pm

'Celebi, caught!?' Luna bursts out laughing. 'Celebi has escaped pretty much every type of pokeball there is. Even a masterball once by causes it to rust and fall apart from age'
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Luke sat down on a colossal mushroom and sighed.
Would somebody please inform me what we should do now? he projected through aura to everyone in the area.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 8:03 pm

Luna turns back into her (lucarioish) self. "We were talking about going to some region called Minoru" says Luna
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 8:15 pm

"That's right," said Eddy. As an afterthought he added, "We've been there."
Of course we've been there, grumbled Luke, there's nowhere we haven't been.
"Well we haven't been to- oh wait, never mind, that's where we found that cool rock. Oh! there's- hang on... Nope, been there... Of course! We weren't at the- oh..." Eddy sighed.
"Well I'm sure I can provide transportation for anyone who needs it." He sent out a message to the forest in general. A response came in the form of thirteen Staraptor, seventeen Pidgeotto, a Lugia and two Rainama and eight Raineta.
"Um... I guess some of you will be picked and others... won't."
"Pidge!" was the single response he got from the crowd.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Luna starts laughing. "I guess it's a chance for me to practice flying. But no one better ride me, I might crash.............again" says Luna
'I'm still going to ride you' says Eragon
"Yah well not everyone has learned how to open space rifts and teleport either" says Luna
'True' says Eragon appearing beside her
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Luke stood up.
Well, we'll just be off then. We'll see all you folks soon. And with that he disappeared.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Luna quickly turned into a dragon and as soon as Eragon jumped on she started flapping her wings very fast quickly flying off
'Don't look down, Don't look down' she thinks over and over
hecspa45

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 13, 2011 5:31 am

how to play this game
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 13, 2011 12:24 pm

(you annoy me ;))
"Hey! Wait up you two!"
Raizon toold them through aura and started jumping from tree to tree, following them
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 14, 2011 6:38 am

Doragon watched and walked off,into the forest hes never been in
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Home Sweet Home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3