HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Sweet Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Mew
Mew

Home Sweet Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 10, 2011 4:02 pm

"Their a evil group bent on catching all the legendaries. They tried to take my mew and darkrai from me once. Now their trying to catch me because I'm some half forgotten legendary dragon. And I didn't even know till a few days ago" says Luna
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 10, 2011 4:06 pm

"Hmm, well than Luna, as an Aura Trainer I cannot let you be harmed.", he said. "I'll stay with you until that group is disbanded, even if it takes lots of hard work and determination.", he said.

"I'm sure your also not the only person in danger, I've heard of a new region, Minoru, where it could be safer.", he said. "They even have a special cave for training Riolu and Lucario.", he stated. "Maybe we could head over there, it's a remote island landmass away from any of the other regions.", he said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 10, 2011 4:10 pm

"Well as Doragon said I havn't gotten flying quite down yet and I can only teleport as far as Sinnoh. So how are we supposed to get there with dream knowing" says Luna
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 pm

"We could go by private boat, of course disguising you is the toughest part.", he stated.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 10, 2011 4:15 pm

"Not really, I've learned alot" says Luna changing her appearance to her lucario look. "One of my favorite things to do lately" says Luna jumping into a tree
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Eddy appeared, followed instantly by Luke.
Luke glanced at Eddy.
This is seriously bad, he muttered through aura. They were walking ten feet behind the others.
"Yeah, I sorta realized that," said Eddy. He rubbed the back of his head. It seemed so hopeless. Unless... He smacked himself in the forehead.
"Of course! Why didn't we think of it before?" He jogged over to Luna.
"Luna, you'll need to hold fairly still. And I hope you don't mind what I'm about to do, but it's for the best. Here." He took a mental photograph of Luna and then sent her a copy. He even plucked some grass from the ground, strung it together side by side and transformed it into paper then transmitted the image to it. He handed it to her.
"Don't try that trick at home, kids. Very tricky. Took us weeks to master, eh, Luke?" Luke chuckled.
Remember when you were trying to put the image of that forest fire on paper and you almost burned down Vermillion City?
"How could I forget that?" asked Eddy, laughing a bit himself.
"But now is the time to get down to business. Just a moment everyone..." Minutes later, Eddy stepped back to look over his work. Luna was now a short, red haired girl with shining orange eyes and a purple T-shirt. She wore green sweatpants that hung over white running shoes with a red stripe on the side. Her face was covered in freckles, she was several inches shorter and she had perfectly aligned, gleaming white teeth. In short, she looked nothing whatsoever like she just had.
"Of course, you can change it to whatever you want; I just tried to make you look as different as possible."
He turned to Jack.
"Hello, what's your name?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 10, 2011 6:25 pm

"I think I'm fine for now" says Luna changing back. "Besides I like looking like a lucario. I'll change it when we need to leave" says Luna. "And he's Jack, a Aura Trainer. One of the few I've met traveling"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 11, 2011 4:48 am

Doragon relaxed"or we could fly,on our pokemon,i got rayquaza,you've got charizard and staraptor,and jack can borrow a dragon"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 11, 2011 10:26 am

Raizon jumped down from a tree
"I was there before, when the trio was fighting.."
He told them before they could react
"I don't tell people much about myself, I'm an aura trainer and I'm here to find out more about that Lunaris, and the going ons here.."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 11, 2011 2:03 pm

"I give up.!" says Luna throwing her hands up and walking away changing into a dragon as she walks. 'No matter what I do people know about me' she complains (Telepathy). Once she was on the other side of the clearing she flops down and covers her head with her wings
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 11, 2011 5:01 pm

"Don't worry, I only want to help"
Raizon smiled, he rarely talks to his subjects, it was rare
"I'm a professional aura trainer, I tracked you down from the trees of that place"
He winked
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 11, 2011 5:22 pm

A Wild Celebi appeared. It looked angry and shook it's head.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Doragon looked at it"yo celebi"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 11, 2011 8:43 pm

'Hi Celebi' Luna somehow mutters through Telepathy. Eragon jumped on her back staying quite not sure what to tell her so he just sits down
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 11, 2011 8:53 pm

"shes having a breakdown right now"says Doragon
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 11, 2011 10:15 pm

*luna gets to play as Serebii*

Jack sighed deeply. "This is an annoyance.", he said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 11, 2011 10:23 pm

'When I'm like this he's a annoyance' says Luna opening her mouth and firing a big Aura Sphere at Doragon.
'Temper Luna' warns Eragon
'I know I need to watch my temper but it's the truth' says Luna
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 9:59 am

"A celebi.."
Raizon looked amused, he slowly walked towards it

"Hello, nice to see you here, you probably came from the past or future?"
He smiled
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 4:07 pm

'I wouldn't if I were you' warns Luna but to late
Celebi starts yelling preparing to take the people it didn't know back in time to a lava pit
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 4:15 pm

"Ahh, Luna!", Jack exclaimed. "I didn't do anything Celebi.", he said, offering out an Oran Berry.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 4:18 pm

'Celebi doesn't like strangers in it's forest. You shoulda seen it's reaction when it met Doragon for the first time' says Luna
Celebi kept yelling as the trees started glowing as it prepared to time travel
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 4:24 pm

"Ahh, Luna, do something, I'm going through time!", he said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 4:30 pm

'Celebi, their friends. I'll keep a eye on them' Luna tells Celebi
"Celebi Cel Celebi Celebi Cel!?" (Why didn't you say that in the first place!?) complains Celebi throwing it's little arms up and flying off
'That better?' Luna asks grinning even as a dragon
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 4:34 pm

"Yes.", Jack said. His facial expression wasn't the bit impressed.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 12, 2011 4:45 pm

'Still serious as ever. Only diffrence is now I'm stronger' Luna says chuckling
"I think being a dragon gets to your head Luna" comments Eragon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home   Home Sweet Home - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Home Sweet Home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next