HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starts of new journeys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Starts of new journeys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 6:29 am

A level 4 Wurmple(f, s) in the tree. It uses String shot.

"Hey, score, a pokemon!", he said as he looked at Mudkip. "Quick, use Mud-Slap!", he said as Mudkip sent mud at the pokemon.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 6:33 am

Poochyena yips as it was hit. It gets up shaking mud off it's coat but makes no move to attack.

"Hey whats with the String Shot, I'm not going to attack." says Star dodging. She walks over and holds up a Poffin. "You want one it's really good." says Star
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 6:34 am

The wurmle acceots it, eating it quickly.

Ethan smiles. "Hey, why isn't it fighting back?", he asked as he looked at Mudkip. "Use Water Gun.", he said as Mudkip shot water at Poochyana.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 6:37 am

Poochyena let out a odd laughing sound when it was hit. The water was tickling it! It still didn't make a move to attack

Star quickly holds out another poffin
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 6:39 am

Ethan got frustrated. "Okay, Mudkip, use Tackle and beat it, or Im' fining you!", he yelled as Mudkip launched itself at the taunting pokemon.

Instead of taaking another poffin, Wurmple jumped on Starlight's head, wathing Ethan get frustrated.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 6:43 am

Toriku runs over to the lab gets his treecko prof.birch was saving for him and then he tossed Toriku his pokedex"Thx professor then he runs to them them"Training can i join"

Toriku spots a ____________

Last edited by Doragon on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 6:44 am

((It wasn't taunting the water gun was tickling it))
"Yippp!" says Poochyena getting hit. It rolls a few feet and shakes it's head to clear it. It looks questioningly at Ethan with it's cute puppy eyes and it's head turned slightly but still doesn't attack.

Star left the wurple on her head and watched Ethan and the poochyena. "Try taming it instead of attacking." suggests Star

Last edited by Luna on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 6:46 am

"But, but, I don't like this pokemon, he laughed at a Water Gun attack!", Ethan said as he noticed the new kid. "Hey, sure ya can!", he said as he waved his hand. Mudkip retuned to his side.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 6:52 am

"Maybe because it didn't hurt. I was watching and I think it was tickled into laughing by the Water Gun." says Star not noticing the boy.

Poochyena gets up and shakes the water from it's coat and lays on a sunny rock to dry
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 6:54 am

"I don't have any pokeballs, I can't catch it.", he said as he walked over to Starlight. "Nice hat.", he laughed out at thw Wurmple. It shot string at Ethan, causing him to fall over.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 7:01 am

"Here then." says Starlight throwing him a red normal pokeball. "I have blue (normal) pokeballs for my pokemon. And I don't mind wurmple on my head. I think she's cute." says Star petting the wurmple
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 7:04 am

Ethan barely caught the pokeball. "But, it's, not even cool, just awkardly annoying.", he complained. Mudkip sat there, going to sleep. "If I have to catch that Poovhyana, I'm fining you!", he said holding the pokeball.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 7:07 am

"Well if you havn't noticed it doesn't want to fight." says Star pointing at the poochyena who was starting to fall asleep in the warm sun.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 7:10 am

Doragon watched the poochyena"ill battle maybe catch but i want to battle that poochyena so ill wait for it to want to battle but in the mean time"

Doragon saw a __________
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 7:12 am

"I should I fine you, Mudkip!", he said as Mudkip was asleep, ignring him. Ethan sat down, taking a deep breath. "I didn't know battling was this hard."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 7:18 am

"hey dont get your pants in a bunch it will be later"

Doragon keeps searching and sees a ________________(hello tell me)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 7:18 am

"Pokemon taming can be hard sometimes take wurmple here, she was attacking me earlier but after a bit she's sitting peacfuly on my head." says Star sitting while Siren runs away through the grass.

Toriku spots Siren the Torchic running through the grass
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 7:19 am

"ok yo siren"

Doragon finds a ___________
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 7:23 am

A moon stone
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 7:23 am

A Wurmple, lv4 female.

Ethan was in deep thought, as Mudkip took after Siren playfully.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 7:26 am

"I still havn't named my wurmple, any ideas?" asks Star watching Siren play in the grass
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 7:28 am

"..." Ethan was silent for the first time. He thought about it, how Poochyana wasn't up for fighting. But then, realised that it probably had the relaxed nature. Mudkip chased after Siren. Ethan dropped the pokeball. "Mudkip, get back here.", he said as Mudkip came over, only to be returned. "I'm heading to Oldale town.", he said as he walked off
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 7:30 am

"Alright" says Star picking up Siren and standing up to follow him. "Opps almost forgot." says Star picking up the pokeball. She throws it at poochyena
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 7:35 am

Since Poochyana was distracted, it was easily caught.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 12, 2010 7:38 am

Star picks up the pokeball and runs down the road Siren in her arms and the unnamed wurmple on her head
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starts of new journeys   Starts of new journeys - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Starts of new journeys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next