HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eveinia
Eveinia

Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Oct 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Since it's October, and the month of Halloween, I figure why not make a Pokémon Creepypasta RP?

It's simple for characters. All you gotta do is:

Name:

Type:

Pokémon:

Personality:

History:

Other:

Picture:

And anything else you want to add. Have fun. Once I approved your character, you can begin Roleplaying.
-Thunder
-Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 4:36 am

Name: Zapper

Type: Electric

Pokémon: Pikachu

Personality: Well be shown as the RP goes on.

History: Same with this.

Other: N/A

Picture: Nope.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 7:40 am

Approved.
-Thunder
-Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 9:00 am

Yee. XD.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 6:18 am

Now we just need other people to join us.
-Thunder
-Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 10:33 am

Indeed...
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8zMon Dec 29, 2014 5:33 pm

Name: Sorrell

Type: fighting

Pokémon: Riolu

Personality: ninja quiet, somewhat shy, sometimes emotional

History: his mother died before he hatched from an egg and his father never liked him, so his father abandoned him to fend for himself

Other: his eyes are orange instead of red

Picture: nope, too lazy to go through the trouble of putting a pic up
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Dec 31, 2014 1:28 am

Approved.
-Thunder
-Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8zMon Jan 12, 2015 5:26 pm

When do we start?
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8zMon Jan 12, 2015 9:25 pm

I've moved this topic to the right places. Read the rules in future, I believe one of you have been pulled up on this before.

Now, I have to ask, what exactly makes this a Creepypasta role play? Is there any plot, some planned twists, a haunting setting? What about your characters make them suited for a Creepypasta setting? I had to question this, because honestly, just tagging the word 'Creepypasta' on does not make it so, and especially is not a recipe for a good or successful creepypasta tribute. Perhaps if you want more interest in your role play you should give this some thought.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jan 15, 2015 7:24 pm

Oops. Sorry about that.

I will go back and edit this if you wish? Give more of a plot of what this is going to be about. Will that help at all?
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jan 15, 2015 7:35 pm

I don't personally plan to join either way, but I've noticed both of you making multiple role play topics that haven't gone anywhere. I thought it was time somebody help you out to move you in the right direction, then at least you might get some success. When making a role play, always outline the plot beforehand (or ask if you want to build it with others or just plainly freestyle if the setting/subject allows), set rules and character creation and writing standards. Otherwise, you'll discourage some joiners and encourage chaos and misdirection.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8zTue Jan 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Alright. Any kind of help would be nice actually.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8zTue Jan 20, 2015 9:55 pm

Well, I essentially told you what's missing, I won't be creating the entire thing for you. As it is, the state of the outside role play section in general means that the staff will be releasing rules/guidelines soon to help those who create things here and to tidy it up. So that should help out.
Eveinia
Eveinia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8zFri Jan 23, 2015 11:53 am

Alright, thanks.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay   Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Creeypasta Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1