HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am leaving Pokemon World Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

I am leaving Pokemon World Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: I am leaving Pokemon World Roleplay   I am leaving Pokemon World Roleplay H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 12:19 am

Why I am leaving
Dear members and staff of Pokemon World Roleplay I am over extended on time I am to busy to stay, between my girlfriend, my website (I am understaffed), family stuff, going to tournaments, and creating my own card game. I really do not have time to be here.

Will I be back?
You know it, you guys/girls are like family to me so I will be back as soon as I can find more time. I love you guys.

How long will I be gone?
I am not sure maybe a month maybe longer I honestly have no way to tell.

Will you come and see us
If I can get a break then yes but don't hold your breath on that.

Yours truly rollroyce90
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving Pokemon World Roleplay   I am leaving Pokemon World Roleplay H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 1:02 am

I will miss you a lot pal. :'( I hope that you will return sooner then one month
~Ian~
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving Pokemon World Roleplay   I am leaving Pokemon World Roleplay H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Eh, we never really talked to each other that much, but since you're a member just like everyone else here, I hope you'd be back someday, fella. Good luck with everything.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am leaving Pokemon World Roleplay   I am leaving Pokemon World Roleplay H6Q0F8z

I am leaving Pokemon World Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Introductions and Leaving :: Old Intros/Leaving-
Jump to: