HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skyrim Reboot (rp)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Reboot (rp)   Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 1:51 am

Cyrus gestured again for Raven to come but Raven seemed to be enjoying the water. So he ran over to where he was and told him that they had to get to get inside as the dragon may return.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Reboot (rp)   Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 1:59 am

"I'm pretty sure we'll be fine but for now you need to calm your people down." he said as he crawled out and stretched he winced a bit his armor had a large gash there was some blood coming from his eyebrows and he had a large bruise on his side.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Reboot (rp)   Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 2:09 am

Cyrus decided to leave and head to Dragonsreach. When he arrived he noticed many people had actually survived including many of the Companions which he thought was extremely lucky. When he got to his throne he was approached by the court mage, Polkus Frostwinter. Polus asked Cyrus if he could go to a ruin called Bleak Falls Barrow to collect a scroll which may explain the sudden appearance of the dragons. Cyrus said that he would go instead and so the quest began. Leaving Dragonsreach he proceeded towards Bleak Falls Barrow. On the way he saw Raven in pain. He rushed over to him and gave him a healing potion. He then asked him if he wanted to join him on a quest to Bleak Falls Barrow.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Reboot (rp)   Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 2:16 am

Raven smiled "Sure for half the treasure" he said smirking he used his hiltskin ability and the bruise and scratch quickly dissappared. "we should leave tomorwo morning this way we can be freshly rested and dont worry I'll take care of the dead body's" he said smirking.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Reboot (rp)   Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 2:19 am

Cyrus nodded then said " You may stay in Dragonsreach for the night if you want". He then started walking towards Dragonsreach to rest for the night.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Reboot (rp)   Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 2:23 am

he must think I'm stupid he thought. Raven started to drag a body into a dark ally and then ate it. He walked out wiping some blood off of his chin. "maybe behind I'll stay at dragonreach worst comes to worse I get a buffet" He said to himself. He slowly walked to dragonreach.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Reboot (rp)   Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 2:29 am

The next morning Cyrus set off on the trek to Bleak Falls Barrow. He strapped on his steel armour and sword and left Dragonsreach. After walking through the ruins of whiterun he stopped at the gate. Finally another adventure he thought as he stepped through the gate and out into the open world.When he arrived at the stables he asked for his horse Isgramir and when he arrived Cyrus mounted him, prepared for departure and waited for Raven to show his face.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Reboot (rp)   Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 2:32 am

Raven was right behind him. "I thought I would have to go solo on this mission. so tell me whats at bleakfalls thats so important?" he asked grabbing a horse of his own. shadowmere
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Reboot (rp)   Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 2:36 am

" My court mage told me that theres a scroll there that may help us to understand why the dragons are back again after the last dragonborn wiped them all out. Anyway lets go" Cyrus said as he sped off towards the direction of Riverwood.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Reboot (rp)   Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 2:41 am

Raven smirked as he raced to the bridge that lead to riverwood then got off. "time to get off your royal behind and walk." he said as he stretched a bit then walked up the hill waiting for Cyrus at the top.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Reboot (rp)   Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 2:48 am

Cyrus got off his horse and told Isgramir to wait in Riverwood at the Blacksmith. He then strapped his bag to his back then walked up to where Raven was. They then continued down the path as it got colder and the weather became harsher. Then they saw the outline of a ruin. Cyrus pointed this out to Raven but then suddenly an arrow sped towards Cyrus. He managed to dodge it and say " Raven archers at 1o'clock".
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Reboot (rp)   Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 2:53 am

Raven wasnt close to Cyrus. He was already behind the archer the last one at that. They hadnt noticed his approach he lept up and snapped his neck. "Take nice and slow no need to barge in Cyrus"
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Reboot (rp)   Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 2:58 am

" Got it " Cyrus said as a bandit armed with a steel axe and iron armour charged at him. Cyrus cut him down quickly then proceeded towards Bleak Falls Barrow.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Reboot (rp)   Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 23, 2014 3:04 am

Raven rolled his eye's as he grabbed the archers bow and both there arrows. "Not one of my best skills but still I'm pretty good" He said opening the door. He heard two more ahead once they entered. "You wanna take these two?" he whispered.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim Reboot (rp)   Skyrim Reboot (rp) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Skyrim Reboot (rp)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2