HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Meeting of Co-Ordinators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

The Meeting of Co-Ordinators Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of Co-Ordinators   The Meeting of Co-Ordinators H6Q0F8zThu Aug 14, 2014 7:23 pm

Hakudoshi, the very feminine light blue-haired boy, who's hair was placed into a hip-length braided ponytail, walked into Jubilife City with his precious Milotic by his side. The boy with the wine-red eyes smiled softly to himself, the Pokemon-Raised wild boy enjoying the sights and sounds around him, enjoying the pleasant sensation of the cement underneath his bare feet.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Co-Ordinators   The Meeting of Co-Ordinators H6Q0F8zFri Aug 15, 2014 4:17 pm

Hakudoshi looked towards the male with the Corsola, and raised an elegant, light blue eyebrow. Being a wild boy and all, he did not know that being called by another gender could be seen as an insult. He was more focused on the man's attraction to Mom, softly wrapping his arms around her in a protective hug as he smiled pleasantly at the Coordinator. "Thank you, but I'm a boy first of all, and I never actually raised Mom here. My birth parents had raised a Feebas for me into a Milotic. I thank you for the compliment, though, and Mom does to" he said, noticing the way the Milotic preened herself in a proud manner.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Co-Ordinators   The Meeting of Co-Ordinators H6Q0F8zFri Aug 15, 2014 7:55 pm

Hakudoshi allowed a small, polite smile to appear on his beautiful face in response to Jake's introduction. While he did find the young man's confusion and embarrassment amusing, he was far too polite and socially awkward to show that. "It is nice to meet you Jake, and you as well Shell" Hakudoshi said for a moment, greeting the Coordinator and his Pokemon with a demure smile as he stroked down the head and body of his precious Milotic, who coiled around him protectively. "My name is Hakudoshi, and this is Mom. I am a Coordinator-Trainer Hybrid" he said with a bow as he introduced himself.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Co-Ordinators   The Meeting of Co-Ordinators H6Q0F8zFri Aug 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Hakudoshi tilted his head to the side in a curious manner, thinking about it for a moment. Mom wasn't sick or needed to be treated for any wounds. He wasn't used to talking with people normally, having only grown up with the protective, motherly nature of the Milotic with him, so he was a little clueless on the subtleties of interaction with other people. Looking to Mom for advice, he turned towards her and looked at her with a puzzled expression, asking her what he should do.

Mom nodded his head, telling him that there was no reason to distrust the Coordinator at this moment in time. Seeing this, Hakudoshi nodded his head and turned to look at Jake, bowing again and nodding his head. "Mom trusts you, so I guess I can do that. Lead the way, as I'm not used to being in towns with a lot of people in it, so I get hopelessly lost a lot" he said with a shy blush as he rubbed the back of his neck in an embarrassed manner.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Co-Ordinators   The Meeting of Co-Ordinators H6Q0F8zFri Aug 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Hakudoshi smiled at Jake pleasantly, and followed after him to the Pokemon Center. When they got there, the Nurse Joy proceeded to go crazy over Jake's Shiny Corsola, and then showed a clear interest in Mom. Hakudoshi gave her a polite smile and shook his head in the negative, hugging his mother-figure in an affectionate manner. "No thank you, Mom is feeling perfectly well. If a problem arises, though, I'll be sure to come straight to you, Miss Joy. Thank you for the offer, though, Miss Joy" he said politely with a bow.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of Co-Ordinators   The Meeting of Co-Ordinators H6Q0F8z

The Meeting of Co-Ordinators
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1