HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting people

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Meeting people Empty
PostSubject: Meeting people   Meeting people H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:19 pm

Hello everyone, Its nice to meet you all. Im SlipperyFish but you can call me anything you want. I'm new to RP's aside from the occasional game of DnD with the friends. I hope we can all get along, uhh, guess that's the end of this.. Oh, wait! I forgot to introduce you to Eevee, a small adorable plush I keep on my desk. :3
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Meeting people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting people   Meeting people H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:23 pm

Hey ho, Krakalaka's have a Pineapple *Throws a Pineapple at you* Now on with the formalities. I've been here I believe roughly a year and i'm an Admin so, if you got any questions feel free to ask. Time for my semi-new way of introducing new people:

"Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is Markj1998! People call me the Pokémon World Admin Or Mark! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights. Myself… I help run the Pokémon World Site as a hobby. First, what is your name? Right! So your name is SlipperyFish! Your very own Pokémon legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits! Let's go!"

K see you around here then and hope I can help at some point.

Yours Sincerely,
~Markj1998 - PWRPG Administrator and all-around friendly guy~

(Lol yes, this is the exact same post from another Introductions topic, to all the others who notice but, It's simple it's effective and it works + he gets a Cyber-Pineapple out of it :D)
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

Meeting people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting people   Meeting people H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:29 pm

I do like Pineapples ^_^. Thank you or the welcome it was very uh.. Heartfelt?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Meeting people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting people   Meeting people H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:31 pm

for* :D lol's love correcting people and being extremely irritating :D just a warning sneaky
blitzmonkey
blitzmonkey

Meeting people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting people   Meeting people H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 pm

Hi welcome to Pokemon world hope you have fun and have fun meeting all the members. hope to see you in the chat box.
Sponsored content

Meeting people Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting people   Meeting people H6Q0F8z

Meeting people
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1