HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello there people!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
PikachuGuy
PikachuGuy

Hello there people! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there people!   Hello there people! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 1:09 pm

Hello there people! I am pikachuguy, the self-proclaimed Lord of Pikachus! I like origami, Legos, vegetables, Minecraft, and cooking. I've also been a spriter, but recently I haven't done any spriting. Oh, I almost forgot that I love to read, mostly Sci-Fi, fantasy, or a combination of the two.

I guess that's it? Gah, I'm horrible at closings...
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Hello there people!   Hello there people! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Hey Hey Hey
Hey Pika we allready met didn't we ^^, well welcome to the site I am Ian nice to meet you, You can send me a PM whenever you need anything or want to ask me something. Don't be scared to ask me something I won't eat you, (if I don't want something electric for lunch XD)
Well I hope to see you around
~Ian~ Global mod
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Hello there people!   Hello there people! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 1:41 pm

LEGOS.

*steps on a lego*

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

.....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

Yo, I'm Shadow. What's up?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there people!   Hello there people! H6Q0F8z

Hello there people!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1