HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting the Priest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 2:18 am

Kimiko was so excited. Her friend was going to see where she lived and grew up. Every step felt like forever, as if they'd never get closer. Soon they were in view of the temple. She felt more than saw the priest and a huge smile came to her face. Rio ran to the man, closely followed by Nike. The riolu was in a hug and the purrloin was hugging the man's leg.
"Kimi! You're a sight for sore eyes! Who's your friend?"
"Toki! Spry as ever! This is my friend, Aqua. She's from Sunyshore."
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 2:36 am

Aqua saw the temple as they came upon it and grew curious about it. She'd never seen anything like it before, it would be interesting to see what kind of customs they had here compared to Sunyshore. She felt a bit awkward when Kimi spoke with the man, who was apparently named Toki. Kimi and her pokemon seemed familiar with him so she assumed he was the priest that she had learned from. Oh great, she hoped she didn't do anything to offened the man. Aqua decided to bow, but only slightly so Manaphy wouldn't fall off. "Hello, sir, it's very nice to meet you." Aqua smiled kindly to Toki. Manaphy waved at him also, which made Aqua laugh."It's my first time out of the city so I'm looking forward to experiencing all this new stuff."
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zTue Jun 19, 2012 8:28 am

Rio dropped down from the man's arms and rushed back over to grab Kimi's skirt. Rio tugged and tugged until Kimiko finally followed. Once she was closer, she bowed slightly and hugged the man. "It is good to see you, and get out of my head, I'll explain everything later." Kimiko would say and give the man a playfully stern look.
"I am guessing that this child has a gift as well? It seems you attract that type of person, Kimi. By her name I would guess water elementist. Judging by your mind's reaction, that'd be a yes." he chuckled and smiled.
"Sorry if he's freaking you out at all, he's like me, but has his own special gift, telepathy."
"I would never look into your mind without permission, Aqua."
Great, already the old man was possibly alienating another person. There was a reason many wanted her to perform ceremonies for them. They liked having someone who didn't know what they needed before they answered questions.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zTue Jun 19, 2012 9:50 am

Aqua stood there sort of awkwardly. She totally did not understand this whole 'I can read your mind' stuff. She understood water and water pokemon. I mean she obviously understood most other things in life too, her parents were after all top scientists, but seriously, everything else just went over her head. "Uh, Thanks for not reading my mind, I think. But yes, I'm a water elementalist. Is that a problem? Aqua smiled a bit knowing it probably wasn't and either way it wasn't going to bother her. This was probably a million times better than when Kimi had to meet her parents though so Aqua would cope with it. The man at least seemed nice.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zTue Jun 19, 2012 6:14 pm

"Of course it's not a problem, my child! It is quite special! The use of water is rather amazing. You know that aura bubble Kimiko made for you? Eventually you will be able to do something like that. Force the water away from your head to keep air close." If Aqua couldn't tell, Toki was rather excited to meet her. He had heard stories of those who control water, but he had never seen one in person.
"Okay, Toki-san. You're starting to create an aura moment, and if I guess right, you'll probably- *sigh* disappear." Kimi shook her head when with a flash, the old man was no longer standing in the same place, but on the steps up into the temple.
"Well, come on! What kind of host would I be if I didn't serve tea?" That caused Kimi to laugh softly and reach for Aqua's hand again. She knew the girl could make it on her own, but reaching out was her way of saying, I'll be there for you.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zWed Jun 20, 2012 1:18 am

Aqua's eyes grew wide from the man's excitement. She'd never had this kind of reaction before. "Oh, um ok." Aqua was working on her abilities everyday so she was capable of performing many impossible feets but really, she didn't think it was that impressive to others. She sighed when she saw Toki disappeared. Apparently this happened alot based on Kimi's reaction. "I will never be able to understand aura. Alright let's go get some tea. Aqua shook her head and followed Kimi when she took her hand again. "Why do I get the feeling I haven't seen anything yet?" Aqua laughed a bit while shaking her head. Manaphy was looking around, still trying to figure out where Toki went.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zWed Jun 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Kimiko smiled and chuckled softly at Aqua's last sentence. No, she hadn't really seen anything yet, but she would make sure it wouldn't be too overwhelming. She lead her friend up the stairs and into the tea room. It was moderately decorated and felt homey enough. When she sat down, Rio and Nike pouted slightly. They normally took the other two sides of the table. She sent them a message about not pouting and chuckled when their reaction was sheepish.
"What do you normally like in your tea, Aqua? We have honey and milk, but if you put in something else, I can get it for you."
Toki was busy with the tea, but he smiled at how Kimiko was almost reverting to her "an honored guest is here" mode. To him, Aqua was an honored guest. She was helping Kimiko to truly smile, and for that, he was grateful.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zThu Jun 21, 2012 9:14 am

Aqua sat down next to Kimi, hoping Rio and Nike weren't too upset she was sitting there. Manaphy was placed down beside her, choosing to cling to her trainer rather than venture off. Maybe she would play with Rio and Nike later.

When asked what she wanted in her tea, Aqua thought for a moment. "I suppose whatever you think tastes good. I've never had tea. I just know what it is because my parents occasionally drink it when we have guests. I was never allowed to join them." Aqua fidgeted a bit for the small blip in her knowledge, but figured whatever was in the drink would be appealing.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zFri Jun 22, 2012 3:32 am

Kimiko was kind of surprised that Aqua had never had tea before, but made it into no big deal, because it was no big deal. "Well, I'll get both. You can try plain and see if you think it needs anything, alright?"
She ran off to the kitchen to help Toki carry everything and came back with a large plate with the tea items on it. She put a cup for each human and a saucer for the pokemon down on the table and floor. Milk and honey were stirred into the dish and two of the cups. The third, she only poured tea into. "Try it first. If you don't like it, you can add in what you think it needs."
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zFri Jun 22, 2012 8:49 am

Aqua nodded and then picked up the cup as it was set on the table. She gently sipped it, testing it's flavor. A bit dull at first, but when she mixed in some honey it was actually quite pleasant. She would continue to smile as she drank it. "This is actually quite good. I don't understand why my parents said I couldn't have any. Thank you." After a few minutes Aqua would start to make conversation to pass time. "You know, Toki, Kimiko and I have worked on some aura and water combinations. It was actually quite entertaining. It seems her aura control is quite good, if I say so." She complemented Kimi, knowing the girl deserved every bit of it."I would love to test her strength against my own some day."
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zFri Jun 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Kimiko smiled when Aqua enjoyed the tea. "They might have been having firmentee tea, but who knows." She took a sip from her own tea and smiled brightly as its warmth seemed to warm her entire being. Nike and Rio were enjoying their tea as well before Rio brought the egg from her pack and brought it onto her lap. Kimi smiled and patted Rio's head in thanks.
Toki had noticed the egg, but decided to answer Aqua's question first. "She does have quite good control, though she still has a way to go in some aspects. And, it is rather fascinating that you two were able to use your abilities together."
It was now Kimi's turn to answer something and she blushed as she spoke. "It would be interesting to do some time. I don't really know how exactly to battle with aura though." She went back to deinking her tea watching the egg in her lap.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zSat Jun 23, 2012 1:15 am

Aqua looked up from the table at Toki and nodded her head once before taking another sip. "Of course. I'm still working on my own abilities as it is. Water control is harder than you would think, especially when you have to train yourself. I'm almost surprised I've mastered all that I have." Aqua then noticed that Rio brought the egg over and turned to look at her own. "I kind of want to know what's in them, but I'm fine with waiting for it to hatch. Surprises can be fun." A small chuckle left her lips as she said this. Manaphy had started to move from her side, making her way to the door. Aqua wondered what could have drawn her attention. "You wouldn't happen to have a garden of some sort here would you?"
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zSat Jun 23, 2012 1:36 am

"Yeah, we have a garden. It has a koi pond as well. Why?" Kimi would ask her friend. She had noticed the small pokemon heading toward the garden door. "Does she like gardens a lot?" Kimiko was curious and stood up to follow the manaphy outside. Nike was literally right behind Manaphy and offered up her shoulder. If the pokemon took the offer, she would carry the little one to the pond where she was found by Kimiko. Once the humans got to the pond, they would be able to see at least one of them staring at the water and the fish.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zSat Jun 23, 2012 3:34 am

Aqua stood as well and followed them out to the garden, Manaphy now sitting on Nike's shoulders. "Not gardens necessarily, but she can always find water no matter where it is. It would make sense she knew you had a koi pond." Once they reached the garden, Aqua saw Manaphy trying to play with the fish in the pond. It was actually kind of cute. "I wish Manaphy had another water type to play with. Maybe we can go fishing or make some poke blocks to draw one in? What do you think Kimi?" Aqua sat down next to the pond, watching as the fish moved in circles. She couldn't help but to swirl the water a bit herself as she enjoyed the calmness she felt while being here.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zSat Jun 23, 2012 3:51 am

"Oh, so she has a talent for finding water like Nike has a talent for finding shiny things! How cute! I have seen more than just fish pokemon hanging around this pond. Maybe we can lure one or two out?" She quickly ran back inside and grabbed some of Toki's special pokefood that never failed to lure at least a few pokemon out of hiding.
"Here! This should lure some pokemon out! Just lay it around the pond. I've seen anything from squirtles to totodiles in the pond." She smile brightly and helped set the bait.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zSat Jun 23, 2012 4:20 am

It didn't take long for a small head to pop out of the water and examine the treat. The food was swiftly gobbled down, and a few moments afterward, the small head emerged to be revealed as one of a Mudkip. He seemed unhostile, and without hesitation, got out of the water and ran up to the two trainers in hopes of more food.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zSat Jun 23, 2012 4:32 am

Manaphy looked over at the mudkip in surprise. She hadn't expected it to pop out of the water. "Hey! It's a mudkip! It's so cute! Let me see if I can draw something out too!" Aqua took the bait from Kimi and started to set the bait down around the edge of the water. Maybe then they could both end up with a pokemon if they really wanted them. If not it would still be fun to play with this mudkip. It seemed to be really friendly.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zSat Jun 23, 2012 4:38 am

Nike trotted over to the mudkip and went to pat it's head. She seemed to recognize the mudkip. Probably an old friend. She saw Aqua's face light up and gladly helped her set more bait as her two pokemon started to play with the mudkip. "Make sure you two are nice! Don't scare it off." she said and left a little more bait for the mudkip.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zSun Jun 24, 2012 12:13 am

"Kip!" the Mudkip exclaimed happily, accepting more food. Upon hearing the delight of the small Pokemon, another popped out of the water, and Mudkip was joined by a happy Panpour. They both ate the bait gleefully, then looked at the duo with wide, begging eyes. They were probably hoping to get more food by looking cute.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zSun Jun 24, 2012 4:51 am

Aqua smiled brightly as a panpour emerged from the water. It was almost as cute as the mudkip. They both looked so desperate for the food that Aqua could hadly resist giving them a bit more of the food. She held out her hand for the panpour to take some as Manaphy came over to meet the pokemon for herself. "Well, aren't you a friendly little thing!" she said as they sat and waited for the panpour's reaction.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zSun Jun 24, 2012 5:33 am

Kimiko smiled at the panpour and tossed some more food toward Aqua. She then moved toward the small group and sat in front of the pokemon. "Here little one, here's some more treats. Would you like to play?" She offered a palm full of treats to the mudkip, though she wouldn't reject the panpour. For some reason, the little water monkey was so cute to her.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zTue Jun 26, 2012 12:44 am

(Mudkip, Male, lvl 9; Panpour, Female, lvl 20)

"Pour!" Panpour exclaimed happily, taking the food then greeting Manaphy playfully. She seemed to like the trainers and their Pokemon, and she obviously wanted to play with them.
"Mudkip!" Mudkip cried, joyfully eating the food out of Kimiko's hand, then laying in her lap and falling asleep. It was a very cute sight to say the least.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zTue Jun 26, 2012 6:00 am

Aqua reached out to scratch the Panpour behind her ears. She seemed very sweet. Manaphy even was reacting well to her as she went and splashed to pokemon with a happy smile on her face. She loved making new friends. Aqua would pull out some water from the pond in the form of a small ball and drop it on the Panpour and Manaphy. She could get in on the fun too. "If you want to play we're more than happy to help out with that!" Aqua turned to Manaphy for a confirmation to which her pokemon smiled and jumped happily. "Mana, Mana!"
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zTue Jun 26, 2012 7:03 am

Kimiko was happy that both of them had attracted cute little pokemon to play with them. When the small mudkip nestled on her lap and started to sleep, she started to softly stroke it's slightly slimy skin. She really didn't mind. She had played with mudkips before and always found them adorable. "Hey, little one. Would you like to see more than this pond? You could come with me and my pokemon if you want. We'd love to have you, right Nike?" The shiny purrloin nodded and went back to playing with the bell Aqua had given her.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8zWed Jun 27, 2012 2:32 am

"Pour!" Panpour exclaimed once more. Her and Manaphy seemed to be a good match, and she eagerly wanted to play with her. She got to her feet, jumped a little ways away, then playfully launched a spout of water at Manaphy.

Mudkip seemed to stir, then turn and looked deeply into Kimiko's eyes. After just a few moments, he noded. "Kip," he said, nudging her, signifying that he would do it.

(Mudkip wants to join Kimiko's team!)
Sponsored content

Meeting the Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Priest   Meeting the Priest H6Q0F8z

Meeting the Priest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next