HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shasha Light (W.I.P)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eveinia
Eveinia

Shasha Light (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Shasha Light (W.I.P)   Shasha Light (W.I.P) H6Q0F8zWed Jul 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Aliases / Names: Shasha Light

Age | Birthplace | Gender: 10 Pallet Town Female

Trainer Rank: Trainer

Appearance: I'm making a picture at the moment. I'll add it here when I'm done.

Personality: Shasha is a very kind and caring young child. She has a good heart, and many puts other people and Pokémon before her own needs. She likes to try and be friends with everyone, but she knows that's not always possiable. She has a fear of being alone and the dark.

Battle Style: Battle style? I'm not really sure how as of yet. Once I come up with one, I'll come back and edit this, if that's okay.

Past Experience / History: Shasha grew up in Pallet Town her first ten years of her life. Her father was a Pokémon Trainer, and she dreamed of one day becoming like him. Her father's Jolteon had an egg, which was an Eevee, and she was allowed to keep it as her first Pokémon on her quest to become a Pokémon master.

Badges:[/b] None at the moment.

Money: $6,200 *Do NOT change
Items:
05x Pokeballs
*Do NOT change the item field unless you have permission from staff

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Trixe
Level: 10
Experience: 0
Ability: Is the same as moves, right?
Personality: Happy go-lucky little Eevee.
Moves: Dig, Shadowball, Quick Attack, Iron Tail.

Shasha Light (W.I.P)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1