HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bringer of Light

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Luxis
Luxis

Bringer of Light Empty
PostSubject: Bringer of Light   Bringer of Light H6Q0F8zThu Oct 10, 2013 2:17 am

It was a beautiful day in Twinleaf Town. The azure sky was void of any clouds and the breeze was warm. A boy was standing at the exit of his childhood home with Tenshi by his feet. Luxis was exited to say the least, as if the happy weather was affecting him. Ralts smiled as her body became slightly warmer due to her sensing her trainer positive feelings.

"Well here we are Tenshi, The day we begin our journey!"

Luxis exclaimed loudly as he pumped both of his arms above him. After a few moments of taking in the feelings of his departure he drop his arms down and smiled at Tenshi.

"Are you ready my friend?"

"Ral!"

Tenshi said happily. She was also taking in all the emotions both hers and her trainer.

"Well lets get going, we have a whole world to explore!"

With that both luxis and Tenshi both turn to route 201, a small path through a lush, green, wooded area. Then they began to walk down it, both observing their surroundings and keeping a eye out for any pokemon.

A scream rang through the air that drew the attention of the duo to some nearby tall grass. Tenshi can sense hostility, fear and sick pleasure. Making the young pokemon to cower behind Luxis. Luxis continue to look among the tall grass from a distance until he saw a group of ____ attacking a ___!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Bringer of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringer of Light   Bringer of Light H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 9:22 am

What he had seen was a group of three Buizel
(Buizel 1: Male - lvl 15)
(Buizel 2: Male -lvl 13)
(Buizel 3: Female - lvl 13)
attacking a poor young and helpless Magby (Male - lvl 12) and of course unless the `cavalry` arrived he wasn't going to last long because, he was both at a type advantage and was only a baby pokemon despite his level which was also, lower that the Buizel's putting him at an even larger disadvantage.
Luxis
Luxis

Bringer of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringer of Light   Bringer of Light H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Luxis heart sank at the sight before him, he could not believe that a pokemon would do that to a baby. The gears was running in his mind full speed as he try to figure out the safest course of action.

Tenshi look up at Luxis and could feel his distress. "Ra?"

Luxis look down at Tenshi and gave a reassuring smile. "Do not worry, I am thinking of something. "I do not want anyone to get hurt. I could grab the group attention and have Tenshi use telekinesis to bring the baby over and teleport away. Tenshi can use telekinesis to lift the group but I doubt she could lift that much weight. Or.."

With determination yelled out to the group. "Hey Buizels! Its not right to beat up a baby! What would your parents say about this?" Tenshi too cried out to stop the beating that the otter pokemon was committing.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Bringer of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringer of Light   Bringer of Light H6Q0F8zSat Oct 19, 2013 11:20 pm

The Buizels all looked at Luxis and Tenshi and laughed before, continuing their assault on the Magby as, it appeared Magby had strolled into their territory and began eating their food this being seen by the fact it had berries smeared around it's mouth not that the poor innocent Magby had known it was their food.
Sponsored content

Bringer of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bringer of Light   Bringer of Light H6Q0F8z

Bringer of Light
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1