HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Yveltal
Yveltal

Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic)   Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic) H6Q0F8zTue May 13, 2014 4:48 am

Once upon a time, when kingdoms stood tall and creatures of all shapes and sizes walked happily along the land, except for the fat ones, it was blissfully quite and peaceful....Not!

Yveltal grinned down on the little land, giggling at the prospect of causing mayhem and destruction. "Hello~ How was your day? Who Cares!" She laughed as she charged a ball of dark energy in her hands, She hurled it down towards a unsuspecting castle and giggled as it blew, expanding and blowing the naive fools to pieces....of Cheese! "Oh I love turning people into food~ There much more [Ad by Plus-HD-5.1] appetizing~" The Queen turned her back on the destruction she caused and began to fly away. Then she stopped and used her magic to turn whoever survived the opposite gender. "Hehehehe"

Elsewhere, far away from the recently caused panic, was a somewhat peaceful town.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic)   Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic) H6Q0F8zTue May 13, 2014 5:14 am

A female Slowpoke drawled out a yawn, laying in the sun by a stone fountain. She seemed exhaustingly ordinary for a Slowpoke, right down to the blank, dopey smile plastered on her face. How such a thing could have made it in the epic Team Legend was a mystery all its own. Still, the pink hippo-sloth was the most revered, most loved, and most utterly useless member of the team.

She was the official league mascot, their pink and tan flag flying just outside their base of operations. It was a quaint village, with a modest (if one could call it that) castle stronghold. How the miscellaneous characters had stumbled onto the more or less abandoned place was a miracle that none of them seemed to remember.

In fact, even the team's leader couldn't quite remember how the team began. He started it, right? To fight off Yve, the dreaded Yveltal, who was spreading darkness across the land? Sure, that must be it. Slowpoke yawned again, tail dipped in the cool water of the fountain.

One might find it hard to believe, especially since nobody could remember times of peace anymore. No, not because Yve had been around for so long. In fact, Yveltal was only the most recent of doom bringers the lands had seen. 

No, in fact everyone seemed to be suffering from mild amnesia. They remembered their names, and bits and pieces of their history, but everything else was like a silhouette one couldn't quite make out against the harsh glare of the setting sun. Everyone except Slowpoke, that is. Deep down, she knew the truth. Unfortunately, being a Slowpoke, she suffered from Amnesia on a regular basis, and so the secrets remain locked away for now.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic)   Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic) H6Q0F8zTue May 13, 2014 5:44 am

Within the fountain sat a man. Though Slowpoke merely dipped her tail into the water, the man was shifting between submerging himself and simply sitting upright. On the ground nearby was a jacket and a katana, and of course they had just been tossed there. It was obvious to everyone around why the man insisted upon being in the fountain's water, and that was because it was refreshing to cool off his body. Yes, the man was none other than Izanagi, the one who laid out the foundation for Team Legend to protect this world. Though he didn't seem like such a smart individual, he knew exactly what to do when the time called for it. Though amongst all the members, much like Slowpoke, Izanagi hides behind his false name and keeps his memories to himself.

Upon closer inspection of his hands, which were covered in cuts and bruises, along with having splinters shoved inside them, it became apparent that he was training his fists. Even more so when several large, thick logs were decimated near the fountain. This was Izanagi's dedication to improving his weaker area of fighting, which was unarmed combat. He is a legend with a sword, but taking the sword away leaves a man who doesn't fight with his full potential. It was a shame, but Izanagi clearly thought he had a good reason to preserve his sword. He glanced down to his hands, as he began to remove the splinters, wincing slightly as the larger ones were removed. Blood seeped from his skin, failing to go anyway in the water as he climbed out of the fountain and leaned against it, pulling his jacket closer to him. "Ah, you know its nice to relax instead of chasing that thing down. We decided this would be a training day after all, and everyone has different skills so we split off to do our training.", he stated, pulling out a roll of bandage, with the intention to wrap his hands up to protect them, but allow movement. "Tomorrow should be fine to move out at, we'll make some breakfast and check our provisions before we leave.", he stted, putting his jacket on as he picked up Slowpoke and placed her on his head.

"Sorry, I know you like putting your tail in the water but we were gonna meet the others in the mess hall soon, so we should get going. I'd hate to leave the planning to them after all, they need their big bro.", he said jokingly, as he began walking towards a nearby building. It had formly been an inn, though that was no longer the case since Izanagi purchased the place and turned it into a base for Team Legend. It took a lot of gold to make sure they have a headquarters that was remote, but it was worth it to have sleeping quarters, a stocked kitchen, access to a hot springs, and a mess hall. They could also train just about anywhere in the town, so it was ideal. He pushed open the door and ran the tap, filling up a bucket with cool water. He set it down on a table, following suit to place Slowpoke next to it. "I hope that makes up for me moving you.", he said softly to Slowpoke, before looking around.

"Yo, I'm back. Did anyone finish their training while I was cooling off?", he shouted, making sure anyone could hear him.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic)   Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic) H6Q0F8zTue May 13, 2014 10:00 pm

Reta ran into the room just in time to hear Izanagi shouting out to others. Time to show off exactly just how much I learned today! He starting running towards Izanagi, flipping around mid sprint. "Triple backflip!" Reta shouted with enthuse. He sprang himself into the air and began to flip backwards [3] however it seemed after all his training he still couldnt get the landing right, instead of perfectly landing before flipping backward again Reta fell onto the ground hard, crashing his way to the floor. He laid there more humiliated than in pain, staring up at the ceiling of the room. He jumped up off the floor [2 <.< Damn RNG Gods] but his foot caught hold of a stray banana peel which caused him to fall into a pain educing split. With tears in his eyes Reta crawled over to where Izanagi was, one hand over his injured genitals and his other grasping to pull his body forward. Upon reaching the feet of Izanagi Reta reached back to feel his gun before giving both him and Slowpoke a thumbs up. "Both my body and my Dignity may be broken, but at least my weapon is safe."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic)   Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic) H6Q0F8zWed May 14, 2014 3:44 am

Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic) ZvneylQ
"Oi oi, Iza!~"

Out of nowhere flew a peculiar looking young "woman", with black hair with a red highlight, as well as indigo eyes with gear shaped pupils, who was attempting to tackle the Team Legend leader. Of course, this happened to be no one other than the magnificent El, who was at this point, attempting to hug Izanagi. El then rolled off of the leader, drifting off the ground back over to hisherit's spot back in the corner, using it's odd computer which it put together itself from old parts.

Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic) 6psk4zj
"Training? Pssh, who needs physical ability when you have smarts and cunning? .....I did finish the training though.."

El protested the idea of training on a regular basis, believing itself to be strong enough without continually exerting its energy to get stronger. It sat on the guitar case which contained its weapon, leaning against the wall with its technological helper resting in its lap. It surveyed its friend's hands, noticing the bandages wrapped on them. Upon spotting Reta acting like a moron and harming himself unintentionally, El bursted out into a loud, continuous laughter, which caused El to grasp his sides firmly.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic)   Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic) H6Q0F8zFri May 16, 2014 5:38 am

Izanagi watched as Reta entered the room. "Hell yeah bro! Show me what you've learn!", he shouted, watching closely as Reta performed his trick, only to end in disastor because he failed a backflip. Izanagi scratched at his chin, wondering why he would perform such a trick if his skill was with a rifle and not physical. He shrugged it off, only to hear a rather dreaded voice. It wasn't that Izanagi hated El, he just didn't understand what pronoun to use or how to respond to her. Her seemed to be the appropriate pronoun today, and Izanagi had to admit the body didn't look all too shabby. He still got hugged, something he didn't even notice until she rolled off of him. Izanagi reached down to look Reta in the face, while El returned to her area. He didn't like the start of her comment, though the end pleased him. "Hey, Reta don't worry about falling down okay? Just make sure you get back up bro, and don't do things you can't handle. We don't need to show off.", he stated, picking Reta up and putting him in a chair.

He then turned to El, knowing full well she looked towards his hands. "You're obviously curious, so I'll tell you guys. My hands are pretty damaged right now so I won't be so capable in any fights. I was punching logs again and I got several large splinters in them. But don't worry about me I'm still going to protect you guys when it comes down to it.", he stated, obviously brimming with confidence. "Say, where are Nish and Absol at? I'd like to go over our plan.", he added, looking around for the remaining two members.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic)   Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic) H6Q0F8z

Team Legend VS Yve, Bringer of Darkness! (Topic)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1