HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mystery of a Lifetime [Private, Leo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dragon Kurai

The Mystery of a Lifetime [Private, Leo] Empty
PostSubject: The Mystery of a Lifetime [Private, Leo]   The Mystery of a Lifetime [Private, Leo] H6Q0F8zThu Jun 19, 2014 5:22 am

Aren took his first steps into Ecruteak city of the Johto region. He had been trying to get away from Sinnoh for a bit; after all, his parents were there, and for the time, he was trying to forget about them. He wasn't sure if anyone was going to come looking for him or not since his parents had let him leave... It was just another reason to head elsewhere for a little while. Despite his parents and the feeling he was going to be chased, he had his own reasons for going to Ecruteak in the Johto region; perhaps there he would find a few answers regarding the mystery he had been carrying with him the entire trip from Sinnoh.

Aren heard his pokemon companion pricking him from around his shoulders. He hadn't really understood why yet, but his dratini just loved being there as opposed to its pokeball or slithering across the ground. "What is it," he asked gently, noticing the marvelous creature pointed its tail to the pokemon center. "Oh, of course. The pokemon center. You must be tired like I am, right," he asked, looking towards the building with the staple logo for travellers and trainers alike. He walked a bit towards the center, making note of how dark it was. It had taken a while to get the the city he had just walked into, and despite the curiosity to walk around, he figured it best to just get a bit of rest.

He stepped into the pokemon center, ordered a room as he had been doing since he left the Sinnoh region, and walked down the strangely similar halls of the public facility. He came to the room in which he had been assigned for the night. He retired earlier than he usually did that night, looking to his strange leg. He was glad that the nurse of the center had not asked of it, though he had taken notice that the rare passerby during the night seemed to stare to it. He could only be glad that they couldn't do anything to injure him. That night, upon falling asleep, he once again saw a silhuoette of some strange creature, and the same thought as usual ran in his head; "We will meet again..."

Even though the dream seemed shortlived, Aren woke up in his room and stared to the window. He wasn't sure who the creature was, and he had no idea if being in the Johto region would give him answers; he could only hope it would. He got up from his bed and found his dratini sleeping soundly on the pillow beside the one he had laid his own head upon, nudging his friend awake. "Come on, we gotta go," he told the pokemon, who awoke and got back to where it always stayed. After turning in the key to the nurse, he sighed and turned towards the doors. "Where should I even begin," he asked himself, stepping outside the center taking a look to his surroundings. "Who do I talk to? What could I possibly read that may give me an answer?"

As Aren watched strangers pass by, noticing that a few were glancing to his different foot, he pondered if even a piece of the mystery he held so deeply would be unravelled.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of a Lifetime [Private, Leo]   The Mystery of a Lifetime [Private, Leo] H6Q0F8zTue Jun 24, 2014 10:08 pm

A guy came walking closer who had been one of the few that had been staring at the leg of the boy. It was a really weird leg the boy almost seemed half pokemon and he was just a big freak. The boy had a pokeball on his belt and looked at the boy and gave him a weird looking smirk. ''We dont need freaks like you here'' He said to him putting his hands on his hips as he stared at the boy. ''The only way freaks can stay here is if they can defeat me by a battle so want to try and defeat me'' He said almost laughing out loud. He had to stop himself from not oing so. There was no way a freak like him would be able to take him down would there?

The boy got the small pokeball thatt was on his belt and enlarged it getting ready for battle as he threw the glistening ball of red and white metal into the air where it bursted open and a small pokemon appeared. The pokemon was flapping its wings as the pokeball returned to the owner from the pokemon and the round object of shiny metal. When the glow had went down you would be able to see a tailow flapping it wings into the air as it waited for his opponent to make a move and show what pokemon he would choose to defeat his tailow. But he wouldn't like hell a freak would defeat his pokemon.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of a Lifetime [Private, Leo]   The Mystery of a Lifetime [Private, Leo] H6Q0F8zWed Jun 25, 2014 8:55 am

Aren looked at the strange guy who walked over to him. Upon being called a freak, all he could think was that he partially agreed. After a few moments of that thought his mind turned to how rude the boy sounded, Aren reading the mysterious stranger's actions thinking he wasn't even worth his time. "Sorry," he told the boy after he listened to his cocky attitude. "I don't battle jerks like you. You aren't even worth the pokemon you raise." His pokemon companion could only screech in agreement.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have things I need to do. Go find someone else to pester." He quickly walked around the boy, hoping things would just be left at his final remark.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery of a Lifetime [Private, Leo]   The Mystery of a Lifetime [Private, Leo] H6Q0F8z

The Mystery of a Lifetime [Private, Leo]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1