HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xero, Mystery Trainer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Xero, Mystery Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Xero, Mystery Trainer   Xero, Mystery Trainer H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Name: Xero(BTW THAT'S PRONOUNCED LIKE Zero) Shorokai
Nickname: Mystery Trainer
Birthplace: Celia Island, Ealora
Battle Style: Strikes a fierce blow and goes on defense, repeat.
Looks: Xero, Mystery Trainer Octavion_is_a_pokemon_trainer_by_tsukiohkami-d3e7p0x
Personality: He almost never turns down a challenge, only when he is unable to battle.  He protects people, and uses his Pokemon for good...And battling, just to keep 'undercover'.(I'll explain that don't worry :P)  He hates evil people, and never gives up on helping people.  When a Pokemon is stolen, he always returns it.  When one is hurt, he tries to help it.
History: Xero started his Pokemon journey with a Riolu at the level of 5.  He traveled the world and ignored the gyms until now, where he has decided to take them on.  During his travels, he came across a very badly hurt and near death Heracross, who he helped the best he could.  About a week after, the Heracross found him and wanted to join him.  But it wanted to battle first, and X was ready.  During the battle, X managed to level up twice.  About another year later, not much had happened, but another Heracross was waiting for him from the shadows.  X and Z defended him, leveling up Z, and evolving X into a Lucario.  Afterwards, Gallade was caught and nicknamed Y.  Each of his Pokemon all protected innocent people, and so they all had something in common.  Xero returned to his home once more to say goodbye to the friends he had made, and then went back into the Sinnoh region to begin.
Badges: Coal Badge
Items: 5 Poke Balls, Chocolate Lopunny [Easter Event, Maximizes Happiness], Egg Move Stone [Easter Event, Teaches Any Compatible EM]
Money: $10,880

Pokémon

Pokémon: Lucario
Nickname: X
Level: 26
Moves: Dark Pulse, Foresight, Quick Attack, Detect, Metal Claw, Counter, Feint, Force Palm, Me First, Metal Sound, Focus Blast, Cross Chop
Ability:
Personality: Friendly to non-evil, and always is ready to protect people.
Exp: 1

Pokémon: Heracross
Nickname: Y
Level: 15
Moves: Night Slash, Tackle, Leer, Horn Attack, Endure, Fury Attack, Aerial Ace, Focus Blast, Megahorn
Ability: Swarm
Exp: 0

Pokémon: Heracross
Nickname: Z
Moves: Night Slash, Tackle, Leer, Horn Attack, Endure, Fury Attack, Aerial Ace, Brick Break, Megahorn
Ability: Guts

Pokémon: Monferno
Nickname: A
Level: 24
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Ember, Taunt, Mach Punch, Fury Swipes, Flame Wheel
Ability: Iron Fist: The power of punching moves is increased by 20%.
Personality: Careless and weak hearted but can be a valuable ally if raised properly.

[-Fighting Type Pokemon Egg-]

Pokémon: Sylveon
Nickname: L
Moves: Helping, Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Baby-Doll Eyes, Swift, Quick Attack, Play Rough(Event).
Ability: Pixilate
Personality: Protective, and always ready to work as a team.

Xero, Mystery Trainer Chingling
Pokémon: Chingling
Nickname: P
Level: 23
Moves:
Spoiler:
Ability: Levitate
Personality: She is quite bashful, with a warm emotional capacity. She is quite trustworthy, and extremely loyal to her friends. Though fun loving, she can be fussy and hates being alone. Due to secrecy and her reluctance to express her opinions or feelings, she may feel loneliness even when around others. She often judges things too quickly, unable to see other possibilities as such. Due to this she often relies on others to make decisions and guide her. This Pokémon would require heavy trainer interaction to be worthwhile, rather than ones whom let their Pokémon take the reigns during battle. Due to pent up feelings, she can seem quite wrathful.
Experience: 0

Easter Egg - Easter Event, 15% Shiny Chances

That team I made a while back, Xero's the leader.

Last edited by Spark the Mew (SPT) on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Xero, Mystery Trainer   Xero, Mystery Trainer H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 5:19 pm

looks nice :)
Acid_Silence

PostSubject: Re: Xero, Mystery Trainer   Xero, Mystery Trainer H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Wait how is there a Gallade when Ralts evolves to Kirlia at level 20?
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Xero, Mystery Trainer   Xero, Mystery Trainer H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 6:19 pm

The heck? It evolved in my game at like 12...
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: Xero, Mystery Trainer   Xero, Mystery Trainer H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 6:29 pm

I just checked, Ralts don't evolve into Kirlia until level 20, so thats the lowest level Gallade you can have, unfortunately. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/281.shtml is a linkl that proves that, although since this is a team leader (I'm not a moderator so I can't determine that, I'm just voicing my opinion) I think he could have a hacked team *coughGHETSIScough*
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Xero, Mystery Trainer   Xero, Mystery Trainer H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 6:36 pm

*cough*shutup*cough*I had the thing evolve, yes i checked, it evolved in my game at 13. Ralta*lvl13*kirlia*wahteveritwasstone*gallade that's what i did>.>
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Xero, Mystery Trainer   Xero, Mystery Trainer H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 7:12 pm

come on guys stay nice
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Xero, Mystery Trainer   Xero, Mystery Trainer H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 7:15 pm

I'm just saying what happened WITHOUT HACKS in my game.
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: Xero, Mystery Trainer   Xero, Mystery Trainer H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Ok, let me set something straight: I wasn't implying that your team was hacked. Sorry if I came across like that, it was not my intention whatsoever. I was referring to a certain Team Plasma leader who has a seriously underleveled Hydreigon in the games. Again, it's not that I think you hack your game, I was just saying that ralts normally evolve at level 20. Yours was evidently a special case. Sorry about that.
Acid_Silence

PostSubject: Re: Xero, Mystery Trainer   Xero, Mystery Trainer H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 8:56 pm

Oh a special case, fine by me was just confused for a second on how that happened. Cool character anyways :D Can't wait to see this character in RP now Gallade has to be strong :D
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Xero, Mystery Trainer   Xero, Mystery Trainer H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Eh, it was probably because I transfered an event that I had a level 13 Kirlia. But thanks for liking him. :P
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Xero, Mystery Trainer   Xero, Mystery Trainer H6Q0F8zSat Feb 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Please fix Gallade's level to at least 20. Although you said that your Kirlia evolved by level 13, it is a contradiction to how Ralts evolves to Kirlia. (Ralts evolves at level 20) I don't want anyone to get confused by this, okay?
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Xero, Mystery Trainer   Xero, Mystery Trainer H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 12:06 am

There, I fixed something that I SHOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED TO FIX IN THE FIRST PLACE!
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Xero, Mystery Trainer   Xero, Mystery Trainer H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 1:33 am

No need for an attitude. I explained that someone might get confused. Anyways, this is approved.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xero, Mystery Trainer   Xero, Mystery Trainer H6Q0F8z

Xero, Mystery Trainer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1