HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cloudy Sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Cloudy Sky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Alice had always loved the beach. For as long as she could recall, even though she hadn't spent a lot of time there, the feeling of the sand between her toes and the salty air seemed natural. The cold of England had taken her a very long time to adjust to, and during the months and years that she had deliberated about her origins, Alice had been certain that she had hailed from somewhere hot. Then, one day, Alice simply stopped wondering. Therapists and medication did that.

She had joined in with the games, too, for a while, flopping about in the water and collecting shells, ignoring the passers by who insisted on watching them. Those who created rumours of abuse in the Pokemon Centre were quickly humiliated, the trainer thought, as no abuse was going on there. It was quite the opposite, in fact, simulating a battle with her magnificent Pachirisu, and challenging her Zubat to try carrying her. Pokemon were strong no matter what the size, and a petite woman like her wasn't actually that heavy a load. Hilarity ensued.

Alice had tried releasing Deino for a while, the dragoness' green scales and black fur shone in the strong sunlight. She couldn't see Riolu of course, and his scent was partially masked by those of the others and the ocean air, but she knew something was up. The team member was quite an aggressive one, and after trampling over the castle and claiming the heap of grains for her own, Alice merely left the Pokemon to traipse about as it liked and fuss over it as demanded. Deino was a finicky thing.

When it had become dark and they were all hungry enough, Alice returned the gang to the Pokemon Centre, carrying Riolu in her arms while the others retired temporarily in their spheres. She made sure that they were all well fed at dinner before retiring to her designated room. It was only when she got there that the trainer realised the room was entirely hers, and the blonde beamed, letting her Pokemon out again to have their rest. "Okay, guys. I need to take an actual, proper shower, because I'm a mess, okay? You all be sensible and chill out while I clean up, and then we can watch TV or cuddle or something until bedtime, alright?"

Deino let out an indignant growl and stomped off into the bathroom. Apparently showering was a group activity for the ladies. She rolled her eyes, stripping off her clothes carelessly in plain sight - much to Clefairy's embarrassment, he still wasn't used to that - before wandering into the other room to refresh.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 28, 2014 10:11 pm

The room was actually quite dirty as Viv had left many of her clothes and various pokemon related items around the room. Pants, shirts askew on the beds, wads of paper, along with her backpack on the floor. What could she possibly have been doing, making such a mess? It didn't seem to matter to most of the pokemon, but Clefairy did seem to be quite uncomfortable as he saw one of her bras lying on the floor. It almost seemed like he was afraid of the thing. There also seemed to be a Pokeball sitting perfectly on the desk standing completely upright. They also found out quickly that the shower wasn't really suited for a dragon and a human at the same time.

After the two ladies had freshened up, and Alice came out to get dressed (to the dismay of Clefairy), it was already pitch black outside. It must have been around 9pm at the time. With the room still a mess, and clothes literally covering a whole bed, it looked like there was some tiding up to do.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 28, 2014 11:21 pm

The state of the room wasn't great at all, and Alice left the bathroom smelling like gorgeous lotion that she had purchased on Navel Island while shopping with her friends. It wasn't something she always carried, but stored in the PC for whenever she stayed anywhere. Sighing, the young woman put on a lacy blue nightdress and her underwear, letting her hair dry in the natural heat while she shoved all of Viv's items into the corner, stuffing what she could into the backpack and leaving the rest.

"I'll go and take this to Nurse Joy later on or tomorrow so she knows to get it. I'm surprised they didn't bother to take it when they arrested her, though." She said, as Deino stuffed her face into the bag to munch on any treats like the greedy brat that she was. Blue eyes turning to the nightstand, Alice picked up a Poke Ball and held it out to Riolu, "Yo, dude, this yours? I'll probably pop you in a Heal Ball, anyway. All of my Pokemon are in those, but I'm just checking."
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 29, 2014 12:01 am

The Riolu seemed to scowl as he looked around the room. Throwing Viv's clothes in anger. It was obviously quite bitter about how it was treated...or was it missing its owner? Doubt it was the latter. At the mention of his pokeball, he nodded lightly before almost snatching it out of Alice's hand. He gave it a long, cold, hard stare before simply throwing it on the ground and destroying it with one single blow. The blow could probably be heard a few floors down, as well as it shook the walls in the room. Bits and pieces of random technology were scattered across the room. Wiring, and microchips were all left over seemingly.

With that, there was a second mess to clean up, but at least it seemed the Riolu was no longer on edge. Maybe this was a coping situation for him.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 29, 2014 12:18 am

Clefairy and Pachirisu both jumped at the sound, cuddling each other as they ducked to avoid debris. Deino growled, and Zubat began to spin around Alice in surprise. She had almost watched Alice get murdered twice, and by now, was very protective of her trainer.

"Woah, hey, hey. Honey." Alice cooed, getting to her knees to reach over and pull Riolu close. She cuddled the baby to her chest, rocking him slightly as she peppered his blue and black fur with loving kisses, "You don't need to be angry anymore. She's gone. She's in trouble for what she did, and it's never, ever going to happen again, do you understand? I won't ever send you away, I won't ever leave you, I won't ever hurt you like she did. And if we ever had to part for a while, we'll always be together again, I promise you."

Zubat began to calm, finding another perch to watch from carefully. Clefairy and Pachirisu both seemed to pipe up. Alice couldn't understand what they were saying, but Clefairy explained how Alice had chased bullies away from him when he was a wild Cleffa and had no food, and Pachirisu told about how he'd been taken from a home that he had been left in for decades after his owner died and became an angry ghost in a cabin. He hadn't known anything about the world at first, but Alice and the other Pokemon helped him adjust and have fun all of the time.

"See? We all love you. We're friends here." Alice assured, pulling away slightly. "Now, you go and play or chill out. I'm gonna tidy this mess up and then take everything to Nurse Joy to pass on to Officer Jenny. Then, I thought, we could watch TV and I could give everyone a massage or something before we sleep, yeah? Trovita Gym, tomorrow. Slowpoke, Clefairy, Deino-- you're up!"
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 31, 2014 1:35 am

Riolu huffed in anger as it was being help by its lovely new trainer. The new friends, and companions. Riolu became confused as to why they would treat him so nicely. He was a weak little nothing, obviously the weakest link on their team. What was this some type of game to them? How could you love somebody that you didn't know. All these harmful thoughts surged through Riolu's head, almost like a pulsating feeling. He began to calm down as he was restrained from any further damage, The Zubat watching from the highest point in the room.

After giving a small pump up speech to her team of pokemon, the gang decided to get a good nights rest, as they would go pick up Slowpoke, and battle the Trovita Gym! Upon arriving at the Pokecenter that morning, it seemed that the buzz surrounding Alice and Viv had calmed down. Once gossip is done spreading, its old news! Nurse Joy spotted Alice entering the Pokecenter and offered up a huge smile before running back to the infirmary to grab the Slowpoke. Once Nurse Joy left the front desk station, a aid game to assist Alice.

"Hi! Are you Alice?" she asked as he began to scroll down a clipboard.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 31, 2014 1:45 am

Alice fell asleep fairly easily after that, half under the sheet and half above it. Given that the night before had been spent shivering in a cave, the comfort was just irresistable, and Alice had been busy playing the entire time after the chaos had passed. She was aware of Riolu being awake for a long while, and it made her sad, but the trainer hoped he would adjust.

When she awoke the next morning, Alice got herself tidied up and dressed, choosing a simple blue dress and white flats. The dress had a little bow on the chest's centre, and was matched with some runic bronze and pearl jewellery for a fantasy effect. Putting on the white crossbody bag, Alice returned everyone to their ball after breakfast and went to retrieve Slowpoke. At least nobody was glaring murderously now.

"Yeah, that's me." Alice smiled, her sideward ponytail swaying slightly. It was all wavy, the remaining fringe swept aside out of the way, a few bangs framing her pale face. "I came here to pick up my Slowpoke. I left him here yesterday."
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 01, 2014 8:09 pm

The aid smiled, before jotting something small onto her clipboard. "Nurse Joy will be back with your pokemon! I wish he didn't have to go, hes so darn cute!" she said in the stereotypical high voice, before leaving the front desk. Nurse Joy came down the corridor almost instantly as the other girl disappeared down it. Nurse Joy came equipped with a  shiny silver serving tray, with a single pokeball in the center.

"Here you go! All healed up and refreshed! Now remember, be careful in the water around the islands!" She said with a bubbly smile and a bounce of her pink curled hair.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Alice smiled. Slowpoke really was cute, and it would be nice to have him back with everyone else. When Nurse Joy returned, she smiled and thanked the medic, taking the Heal Ball which contained her Pokemon. "We will, thanks. We won't be going diving or anything anytime soon." She replied. It still felt silly to be disciplined over this. They had saved a Riolu from drowning or having his head smashed in by protruding rocks in a violent storm. It wasn't as if they did this every single day.

Checking that her Pokemon was fed and ready to go, Alice left the Pokemon Centre and headed uphill to the fancy structure of Trovita Gym. It was the second time to be in the lobby, and Alice immediately approached the desk. "Hi, my name's Alice. Rudy told me that he'd let me take the challenge as soon as possible as long as he isn't facing anyone else right now." She said to the receptionist, hoping that there would be no delay. Alice was so ready for this fight!
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 02, 2014 5:02 am

The receptionist barely even looked, up. Giving a sharp glance she nods giving Alice a smile at the mention of her name.

"Ah, he told me he was expecting you. I believe he should be open now." She said checking the sign up sheet. Tapping a button the door in the back of the facility slid open, revealing a corridor which led to another door.

"Follow that hallway to the end, there you will find some water gear and a boat. Lets see, how shall I explain this... Rudy uses a unique battling style, like the rest of the Orange Island gyms. Rudy would like to see how accurate, and how observant. they are. So, you will be traveling down a river, where you will have to shoot a variety of circle shaped targets. Hit the majority of the targets, you're in!" she explained with great detail.

"Also...what type of pokemon shall Rudy expect?"
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 02, 2014 5:38 am

Alice nodded and beamed, "Yeah, I know. I did my research before I showed up." She assured the lady, although it only made her more excited to have it told to her in person, and it was good to know that there weren't any unexpected twists. "Oh! I filled out a sheet yesterday. Slowpoke, Clefairy and my Deino." She added. Once everything was sorted, the rookie bounded off down the hall, nervous but excited and clutching Pachirisu's Heal Ball in hand. He would be the best one for this challenge, what with his speed and sight, and she made sure to put on a life jacket before waiting by the river side.

In a burst of minted light, the faux-shiny emerged, squeaking onto her shoulder with confidence. "You see those targets?" She pointed to one in the distance, "We're gonna use your swift to take them all down. It's probably a common and lazy strategy, but it's the battle that counts!" Alice beamed. Pachirisu repeated a few syllables of his name in agreement, psyched to be part of a gym challenge that could aid his team.

"Oh! And as a treat before we go," Alice reached into her bag, procuring a Magnet for him to wear as an accessory, and feeding him an odd, edible rock that crackled between the squirrel's teeth, "Some treats. They should power you right up! Nothing like a bribe to victory, right?" Alice teased, tickling his fur cheekily.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 03, 2014 4:15 am

Pachirisu ate the Lightning Rock!
Cloudy Sky - Page 3 417
Pachirisu learned Iron Tail!

The rock in between the small squirrel like pokemon teeth made a gritting crunching noise, which would make many people cringe. Even the Pachirisu was making a unsure face. It trusted its trainer, but it felt like it was chewing on sand! After it had completely chewed on the disgusting rock, it made its initial, spitting out face. To everyone's surprise, the Pachirisu began to glow as if it had began to evolve. The bright light was not the usual blinding white, but a electric yellow. As the light faded, it could be seen that Pachirisu had a iron tipped tail! It seemed that even Pachirisu was confused in how to turn it off willingly. This may need training to perfect...

With that, Alice set off onto the boat with her Pachirisu, and its newly found strength. The targets were on each side of them, which would cause them to have to turn from left to right. It was like Pokemon Snap, except, these targets were so far away from the river! This would need exact precision.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 03, 2014 2:23 pm

Alice cringed a little at how much Pachirisu disliked the lightning rock, but it had obviously done something. "Hey, it's worth it. You never have to eat one of those again." She told him, climbing awkwardly into the boat and sitting in the front. Alice's balance could be abysmal sometimes. As the boat set off, she pointed at each target in turn, ordering Pachirisu to use his swift attack on them, glowing stars flying off to accurately strike each one. It was a cheap strategy, but Alice would rather that than fail the entry requirements.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Alice's plan worked like a charm, striking each one with pin point accuracy and power. As the boat had began to slowdown, it was obvious they had made it to the last stop. Rudy stood at the stairs, waiting for Alice with a smile and even offering a helping hand! The scene behind Rudy was breath taking. Yes, there were high up on a flattened sea rock but, since they were out side, and behind them was the sea, the blue sky looked even more magical.
View:

The altitude caused the wind to be a bit higher, causing the scene to be unforgettable. Rudy smiled with a little chuckle as well.

"You didn't have to take the boat!"
he exclaimed laughingly. "Since you already had an appointment, and me you had discussed it. My dang receptionist, I told her to let you take the other way!"
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Sep 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Alice grinned, cheering with Pachirisu and glad that they had passed. However, Rudy's revelation was amusing. "Oh, well! We did it now and did it properly!" She mused, thanking him for the hand out. Alice returned Pachirisu to his ball, worried about the strong winds with him on her shoulders, and joined the gym leader in scaling the massive battlefield to the top. She would've preferred going by balloon than having to walk up so many steps, but at least her exercise for the day was done. Alice didn't really have much time to go to the fitness suite these days.

When they were at the top, Alice took her spot on the field, taking out a Heal Ball, "I'll be using Deino first!" She called, wielding the bright sphere which contained her, "Are you ready?"
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 04, 2014 2:13 am

Rudy smiled as he knew that the hot air balloon was having "technical difficulties." The walk up may have been lengthy, but totally worth it for the view. Taking his position adjacent to his challenger he smiled.

"Uh, huh. Go on, I'm excited to see what you got! Lets start!" he said after she had gathered herself. Rudy had his 3 pokemon chosen, resting on his belt. All the balls seemed shiny brand new, the red could reflect the sun. Plucking it off swiftly, he tossed it into the air nonchalantly Out of the harsh white light of the ball formed, a figure not too familiar to Alice and her crew, a Weavile.
"Weavvve~" it hissed as it clanged its claws against each other.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 04, 2014 2:23 am

Alice had never seen a Weavile for herself before, and she took a look through her Pokedex, listening to the mechanical voice tell her about the snowy environment it lived in and the number in a Weavile group. They clawed patterns into trees as a signal to others. "Okay, Deino, I got a present for you before we go!"

There was a burst of green light and impressive display of seals before Deino emerged, her green scales shimmering in the summer light. Alice handed the dinosaur-dragon five rare candies, raising her level to fifty-nine and teaching her hyper voice! "There's some sweet motivation. Be careful not to fall off the edge, let's get it, Deino!"

The creature roared in the direction of her opponent, able to smell the Weavile, even with the wind and the salt in the air. Putting on a 'scary face', she followed Alice's orders: "Use focus energy and work up!" The rookie demanded, her Pokemon focusing and rousing herself to add some real bite to her attacks, "And then start with thunder wave!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 11, 2014 12:28 am

(Your application was updated)
(Not sure how Rudy would act 100%, so improvision~)
(Hope you like the new setup I use for tracking battles)

Rudy's weavile refused to be so intimidated by the horrific face Alice's deino had conjured up, the face having little to no impact. "Just like we trained," Rudy commented to himself quietly, the move seeming to have taken the darker chance of failing. Watching Alice's pokemon bulking itself up for some greater damage, Rudy thought cautiously; if the pokemon landed a hit, it would be a whopper. "Weavile, quickly! Dodge and counter-strike with icy wind," the leader called out. The call had been just in time for weavile to -weave- its way out of Alice's attack, striding towards the opponent quickly to make deino as icy as the move sounded.

Dodge History:

Leader Rudy's Pokemon:
Weavile:
Starmie:
Clefairy:
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 11, 2014 12:44 am

Alice grimaced. That thing was too fast, and it was going to be a problem. An icy wind like that was impossible to avoid, and despite the strength of her dragon, was going to hurt. "Okay, use your fire fang, and spit it around you to melt the ice!" She called out, her Pokemon heating up its mouth, teeth aflame. Deino was still taking damage, and wasn't happy about it, but this could've been worse."Use thunder wave again! And then charge Weavile down with fire fang!"

Alice thought that her dragon's effective blindness was an advantage here. Weavile was so speedy that it was impossible to keep an eye on. However, with her Pokemon focusing on scent and sound alone, that meant the visible trickery which their opponent depended on wasn't so effective after all.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 11, 2014 12:57 am

Upon being contacted by the second in what may have been a trio of thunderwaves, weavile found itself slowing down, slowly but surely... Moments after contact, the pokemon found difficulty in attempting to move, Rudy and his partner both aware that deino was going to move fast with a sequential fire fang. "You gotta get moving weavile! Dance my friend," the leader called to his pokemon. Weavile attempted to stand, having been taken to its knees by the -shockingly- effective thunderwave. Rudy observed as the deino approached his pokemon, fangs ablaze before his pokemon cried out from the strike. "Weavile, strike with all of your fury," Rudy spoke out. The pokemon struggled to begin moving again, paralysis having taken effect; luckily for the pokemon, the boost of adrenaline from the prior strike gave it enough strength and time to swipe towards the deino in revenge (Fury Swipes).

Dodge History:

Leader Rudy's Pokemon:
Weavile:
Starmie:
Clefairy:
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 11, 2014 1:07 am

"Move back! It's swiping at you!" Alice called. Deino growled with alarm, stumbling back, although she wasn't graceful enough to dodge without proper direction, and being too reckless could literally send her over the edge. "Blast her away with your dragon pulse, and then latch on with a fire fang! Don't let go, and melt it down!" She ordered. Energy began building in a parted maw, the challenger attempting to deflect with a powerful blast.

Deino was enjoying the fight. It tapped into her love of destruction and reigning victorious, and rather sadistically, the creature charged in with heated teeth, going for whatever limb it could get hold of on Weavile. Alice knew this was a reckless strategy, too, but with their firepower and small level gap, she hoped to take Rudy's first Pokemon down before Deino could have the tables turned on her.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 11, 2014 1:20 am

Weavile took the dragon pulse, and upon contact, the pulse sent the pokemon rolling feet away from its opponent. Rudy continued to observe, knowing his pokemon wouldn't get away from the fire fang fast enough because of its paralysis. "Weavile, use icy wind on deino's mouth! Freeze it shut," he called out. If deino's mouth were to be slammed shut and then frozen, perhaps then his pokemon would stand a chance. "Shut it up with a metal claw first!" Weavile, having taken the fire claw as damage for a second time in a row, used the adrenaline rush it was getting from the two prior attacks to squirm free without any ease, attempting to smack deino's mouth shut and freeze it as so.

Dodge History:

Leader Rudy's Pokemon:
Weavile:
Starmie:
Clefairy:
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 11, 2014 1:31 am

"That's not going to work, Rudy!" Alice called out. This much she knew. The Deino's mouth was forced closed, and indeed, the close proximity ice attack was both unpleasant and doing what it was supposed to do, however-- "Keep raising that temperature, Deino! Melt the ice!" Her Pokemon was working on it, but in the meantime, "Now throw it off with attract, and try a headbutt!"

Her Pokemon knew how to exude charm, although it was in a powerful, regal way. She tried to appeal to the warrior, to convince it to join her quest for world domination on a supposedly equal footing. If it worked, if it was immobilized or even lured in, striking that headbutt would be so much easier-- and there would be more time to take away the ice gradually melting from her lips.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 12, 2014 1:43 am

Weavile wasn't so easily attracted to the deino. The pokemon kept strong in thought that deino was the enemy, not friend, and as such, the attract had failed to accomplish an infatuation of the pokemon. "Weavile, dodge the headbutt," Rudy called out to his pokemon, the weavile weaving its way out of harm. The headbutt had come so close, but weavile had moved at the right time and with the right speed to avoid a catastrophe. "Now, weavile, use dark pulse!" Rudy had been lucky enough for weavile's paralysis to not take effect during its evasion... Though his luck had just run out again as his weavile fell to its knees, incapable of performing the desired attack. "Come on weavile! Do it," Rudy called out, trying to encourage his friend. "Before that deino gets free!"

Dodge History:

Leader Rudy's Pokemon:
Weavile:
Starmie:
Clefairy:
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 12, 2014 1:54 am

"Deino!" Alice called out in panic, watching as her Pokemon missed its mark and went head-first into the ground. Deino growled, a bit dazed as she got back up, able to smell and hear Weavile even as it knelt stunned on the ground. "You can do this, honey! Use fire fang again, and if it tries to get up, knock Weavile down with slam! Keep using fire fang!" She added. The dragon went back in for another attempt, Alice biting her lip in anticipation. Thunder wave had definitely been the best course of action, but it was scary to have to depend on such close combat.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Cloudy Sky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Orange Archipelago :: Orange Archipelago :: Trovita Island-
Jump to: