HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cloudy Sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Cloudy Sky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 26, 2014 3:58 am

Riolu continued fighting through the storm, the rain coming on harder. He bared his teeth, throwing punches and kicks at the air, the only sign that he was listening were his ears twitching. Yet even in the downpour, his frustrations were too obvious, the tears rolling down his cheeks from his eyes. Not even the rain could hide it. It was almost as Alice had felt just earlier when she rushed from the Pokémon Center herself.

As Alice continued to plead, Riolu swayed. He threw a weak punch, dropping to his knees as he sobbed. He glanced up to Alice in the pouring rain, clearly pained by even admitting defeat in the situation. However, before the two could reach each other, lightning struck a nearby tree. It crashed to the ground, compromising the ledge as it landed. The ground beneath them started to crack, falling as Riolu's eyes widened. He reached his paw out for Alice, but the two were already sent tumbling into the sea below!
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 26, 2014 4:11 am

"Riolu..." Alice saw him crying, and it was like she could feel his pain. She understood what it was like to feel weak and like a constant disappointment, like she didn't belong. "Riolu, it's okay. It's okay, I'm here--"

Before she could speak anymore, the ground gave way, and the young woman screamed. Riolu was reaching out his paws, and she held out her arms. In the fall, Alice reached out for the baby fighter, gathering him against her chest as they crashed into the stormy sea. Her eyes were closed, but the salt still stung. However, when she opened them, she saw that strange glow covering her again. This time it was a mixture of silver and a deep, dark reddish brown.

Alice reached into her bag for Slowpoke's Heal Ball, trying to hold her breath as the rough current swept them this way and that. The psychic type caught onto her gestures and swam close, using his confusion to try and steer them to the surface along with his nose as he fought the current, aiming to try and get himself and the duo to safety.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 26, 2014 9:45 pm

The trio bobbed up, breaking the surface of the water and allowing some well needed breaths of air.however, the sea was angry, and Slowpoke was having troubles just holding them away from smashing into the cliffside with his powers. The waves lapped around them, which caused sputtering as water splashed into their faces again and again.

As if that weren't bad enough, a current could be felt underfoot...growing stronger! It was like a suction, slowly pulling against Slowpoke's efforts. A whirlpool! It was dragging them toward one of the spikes that surrounded the island! They wouldn't get far into it before it would begin to pull them under once more.

"Ayyyy-ooooh!" A woman's voice called out, like a battle cry. Glancing up, Zoe could be seen! Jason was with her, a magnificent looking Absol beside him. Tossing up a pokéball, Zoe released a massive Venasaur! "Vine whip! Get me down to that rock, Torch!" Seriously...her Venasaur's name was Torch? What a weirdo. Either way, the thing shot out strong looking vines, which wrapped around the structure. Clipping on a zip-line from hiking gear, Zoe shot on down the line.

She stopped just above them, applying the breaks as she flipped upside down. She reached out both of her arms. "Come on, grab onto me!" She called out over the sounds of the storm and crashing sea water. Even Zoe was getting face fulls of water from where she was at, which fogged up her glasses that shockingly somehow stayed in place.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jun 26, 2014 10:15 pm

Alice did not have the strength for this, nor did she have the gumption in the face of such danger. She was effectively blind, and aware that something was pulling at she, Slowpoke and the Riolu that clung so tightly to her, and that she tried to keep above the surface. When Zoe came, it felt like a miracle, and she recalled Jason's words: that Absol was worried, that it had sensed something.

Fighting the current with help of her psychic type, she just managed to grab onto the other woman's hands to be pulled up, glad at least that she wasn't a heavy load. As soon as she was to safety, although still being splashed, Alice managed to return Slowpoke, worried that if she waited that her friend would be swept away. "Thank you. Thank you so much." The trainer managed between breaths, returning her other hand, which was slick with water. Alice was terrified still that her grip might be lost.
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 27, 2014 7:44 am

Zoe latched onto Alice's hands, her own being gloved to increase her grip. She really was dressed for adventure, after all! She struggled to hold on as Alice fidgeted with Slowpoke's heal ball, but managed to clasp back on once the trainer had returned her Pokémon. "Hang on!" She called out, hoisting herself upright once more. It would take an amazing amount of muscle control to do that while hoisting another body.

Still, she somehow managed, and slipped Alice's arms through a loop to hold onto. "Alright, hold on tight! I gotta use both hands for this!" Zoe let go of Alice, who was now more or less dangling in a faux harness above the torrent. Zoe grabbed hold of the thick vines coming from her Venasaur, hand over hand hauling them back up to land.

Once they were above solid ground, Zoe hit the release on her harness and the passengers dropped a bit over a foot to the ground. Torch was then able to retract his vines, Zoe returning him to his pokéball after a job well done. She then turned back to Alice, the girl still clutching to the Riolu.

"What on earth were you thinking?! We heard you left the Pokémon Center and came after you, good thing too!" The woman scolded, pressing her hand against the rain pelting her face. It was getting stronger still, and it became a requirement to yell in order to be heard over the roar. "Come on, I know there's a cave we can take shelter in for now!" Pointing the way, Jason and Absol started off, Zoe following soon behind.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 01, 2014 2:21 am

Alice kept her head as tilted upwards as she could to see where she was being taken, the drop to solid ground resulting in a fierce ache throughout her freezing body. Still, Riolu was safe, and she granted the Pokemon some kisses to his damp fur and a soft pet and ruffle of the head and ears. "There we go. I did warn you, you silly boy." She scolded gently, smiling despite herself even when Zoe turned on her. It was just another incident to add to the list of her misfortunes in this world, but she was just relieved that Riolu and herself and party were okay. The glow had long since faded, having vanished away upon resurfacing. The ocean washed away her aura and bravery.

"I didn't want to share a room with that horrible girl, and when I saw Riolu falling off the broken cliff, I couldn't just let him drop. I had to try." Alice returned as loudly as possible, getting up to follow the trio to the cave shelter. That was just what she needed, although for once, the young woman was actually shivering. When they finally reached the spot, Alice moved a little way in where the light still found the inside of the mouth before sliding down onto her bum. She cuddled Riolu close still, trying to keep him safe and warm without a ball. He wasn't hers, after all, even if his trainer was senseless and heartless.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 14, 2014 5:07 am

The Riolu wasn't hers, but who would give a pokemon back to such a irresponsible and heartless trainer. You could probably give it to Team Rocket for better care! Inside the cave, the Riolu was still breathing hard, winding down from its intense training regimen. The fighting pokemon fit right into the cradle of Alice's arm and chest. It was like this pokemon meant for her, and would get much better care in her hands. He fought lightly in her cradle for a few moments, but fell asleep quickly as he was all worn out.

Everyone was soaked to discomfort as the storm was not letting up. They would have to stay there until morning, or at least until the storm had calmed.Morning came quickly, the sun blazing through the now retreating storm clouds. Trees had been uprooted, as well many of pokemon homes misplaced. The ocean had calmed, but the damage was visible through out. Tree branches and dead leaves scattered as far as the eye could see.

Waking up with a slight stutter of her eye lids, Zoe awakened to see the still sleeping Alice and Riolu. They seemed quiet, and at peace. Ironic considering the events that unfolded the night before. Everyone had mostly dried over night, but were still slightly damp. Riolus fur soft to touch, like it had just be washed. He awoke next, his eyes darting quickly to scan his surroundings. It spotted Zoe first, and slowly closed its eyes once more, still on guard.

His former trainer had made him so nervous and jittery that it seemed he couldn't trust anyone at all.  She pushed it to the edge, and beyond. The Riolu had had  enough.  He barely even liked Alice, and she saved its life. It had to have been early morning still, as the color of the sun was till a dark rich orange. So without hesitation  Zoe decided maybe her adventuring could wait until everyone else had awakened, namely Alice.

Late morning came quickly, the sun shining directly into the trios shelter. The warm fuzzy feeling on Zoes face awoke her slowly. Checking her watch nonchalantly she soon discovered that it was 11:30 am! Nearly half a day spent sleeping inside a cave! There were things to do, people to meet. The one person that Zoe wanted to see was the Riolus trainer, Viv.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 14, 2014 5:23 am

Alice was not the camping type, this much was obvious to anyone who knew her and probably to her companions for the night as well. However, she also knew there was nowhere else to go, and that it was actually a better alternative to just being stuck with Viv for the night. A mean part of her wondered if staying there could have meant the Rocket Executive breaking in and beating the life out of the trainer before discarding her from the entire island far away, but in reality, even Viv didn't deserve the violence that her stalker was capable of displaying.

If it wasn't for the heat of the Archipelago, the damp clothes would have left her freezing, although it still wasn't very comfortable. She used her bag as a pillow, loathing the hard and dirty ground, glad to have the soft Riolu there throughout the night. Like the baby, her sleep was broken by periods of worry and discomfort, but as was easy for the lazy lady, Alice still managed to rest until half eleven in the morning.

Awakening with a careful stretch to not bother the dual-type too much, Alice yawned, her stomach rumbling. "Morning, sunshines." She greeted with an undertone of dryness. The rookie groaned, everything aching and still lightly covered in seawater. She struggled to get up, groaning once more, gaze fixing on Zoe, "We should get back. People might be worried, and we're a mess." Alice paused, "And besides, as shit as Viv is, this Riolu isn't even mine... I might talk to Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy about all of this, though..."
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 15, 2014 10:07 pm

As they made their way back to main part of the small town it seemed that the havoc of the storm was still being cleaned up, many volunteers picking up stray branches, as well as any misplaced or destroyed property. It was hard to swallow, but this was not going to stop Alice from challenging that gym ASAP! The Pokecenter seemed pretty much intact. The building was built for natural disasters so this storm did minimal damage. Although, the 'P' was missing of of the Pokecenter sign.

Walking into town, many people saw Alice and the rest of the trio. It seemed that they may have been staring a bit. The Riolu seemed to be the center of attention. As soon as everyone had made eye contact with Alice,  they all stood, stopping whatever they were doing to glare. The glare showed hate and even disgust! All Alice had done was save a poor innocent pokemon from its cruel demise.

"There it is!" a bystander yelled from the crowd.

"She's the thief!"

This crowd was angry, and most of there eyes fixed upon the Riolu in her hands. Shuffling could be heard in the crowd as a girl exited from the crowd, boys seemed to fawn as she walked past.

"Thats my Riolu!" she yelled with angry tone. Viv seemed to have a slight smirk on her face as well. It had seemed that she had told everyone that her precious pokemon was stolen!
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Alice blinked, looking stunned as the crowd turned on her, and her cheeks flushed red. "Thief? I'm not a thief." She began, gaze flitting to Viv as soon as she left the crowd. The smirk rattled her, and it was Alice's turn to glare, "I was the one who rescued your Riolu, who was training all by himself on a cliff in the storm, and who almost drowned when that same cliff broke! He wouldn't stop training, because you made him feel like he was weak and hopeless!" She continued, standing her ground, "I'm the same trainer who stopped Team Rocket stealing all of the Pokemon at Navel Island's fashion show, and the one who stopped poachers at Pinkan Island! I'm no thief. Why would I walk back to where everyone is with Riolu in my hands, where everyone can see him, if I was planning to steal him?! Don't be so stupid!"

She took a deep breath to calm herself, tense and angry, the short woman having a short fuse for such slander, "Maybe you should check if someone's innocent first before insisting they're guilty. The electricity was still on when I left the Pokemon Centre yesterday afternoon, if it even went out. You'll see that I left without Riolu, and that Riolu left without me, if he even made it to the Centre before he was ditched in the middle of that storm! I'd let you have him back, but I was planning to talk to Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny first, because I'm not sure that treating a baby Pokemon like that is even legal."
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 22, 2014 5:34 am

Everyone seem to have made up there mind. The trio was locked in this circle without any hope insight. The rain had began to come down lightly, as a leftover rain cloud from the previous night had passed by. The citizens looked over at the Pokecenter at the mention of it, but just got angrier.

"How dare she! Our Viv would never lie! That's blasphemy." a man said from the back of the crowd. Obviously trying to get the crowd riled up. With that the crowd rustled more. How could Viv do this? Was it to make her look like the victim? Did no one else know of her attitude behind closed doors? This small islands population was close to turn on its visitors. Or were they just quick to back up the islands sweetheart?

With the crowd at a standstill most trying to figure out what was next, once again the crowd began to rustle with many gasping with surprise. With a flash of auburn red, the well known, and semi famous Rudy!

Rudy stood at the forefront of this riot waiting to happen, looking at Viv, then at Alice. His black eyes scanning the group

"What in the world is going on here?! What is with the commotion?" he said with a commanding voice still very much confused.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 22, 2014 5:42 am

Alice grimaced, glaring furiously in the direction of the voice. She was frightened at the prospect of having to flee or fight this mob, so when Rudy showed up, it was a small glimmer of hope. At least with him, she had the likes of Luana and Danny who could vouch for her, and Professor Ivy, too.

"I was caught out in the storm last night when I found Vivianne's Riolu training all by itself on a cliffside. He wouldn't come out of the way and it broke, and I saved him from drowning." She explained, "Two other trainers helped us out of the water, and now I came to talk to her, Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny about what had happened. But instead of listening to my side of the story, they're all planning to attack me and treat me like a thief. All I did was walk onto the beach with this baby I rescued." Alice added, "They all think she's perfectly innocent and wouldn't ever lie, but when I arrived on the beach yesterday I saw her bullying him because he was weaker than all of the Lucario! He's an aura Pokemon and sensitive, and he almost died because his feelings were hurt!"
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 22, 2014 6:16 am

Rudy nodded as what Alice was saying followed through with what Rudy already knew. Rudy looked at Viv with the same glare that the crowd had exchanged with Alice before turning soft when Rudy appeared. Rudy may be the only one that actually knew how Viv was when alone. A complete asshole, one that only did whatever to make her look good, and trampled on others."

"So, how did your Riolu get outside alone?" Rudy asked as he was now the middleman in this argument. As well as the judge in deciding who was going to be at fault.

"I was walking back to the Pokecenter from picking some flowers down by the shore, and Riolu must have gotten lost. See, shes a thief!" she said aggressive as she gave a smile toward Alice.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 22, 2014 6:20 am

"How am I a thief, if Riolu ran away from you alone by his own volition and got lost?" Alice asked pointedly, in a voice that clearly inferred that Viv was stupid for the very suggestion. What she was saying was plainly contradictory, and if others couldn't see that, they were stupid, too. "I came back here where everyone is, with Riolu clearly in sight, and not in a Poke Ball. I have obviously haven't stolen him. But he hasn't ran back to you, either. Why would your Pokemon run away from you and get lost if you're as good a trainer as you say?"
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 22, 2014 6:46 am

The barrage of questions hit Viv like a rapid fire of bullets hitting her right in her lies. The question shattered her alibi as well as her pride. Many of the citizens looked at Viv, waiting for her answers back but only saw as her face became shell shocked. She had lied herself into a corner, with no exit. Now that everyone had see who she really was, many began to disperse before the cold sting of iron hit her wrists. The handcuffs were justified  as this counted as pokemon cruelty as well as mistreatment. Rudy shook his head slowly as they hauled off the once honorable Viv. Of course she didn't go quietly..but who cares? Alice had won this one. (Like there was going to be another one!))

With the commotion handled, and Alice the obvious winner in this situation Rudy walked over to her to chat.

"Hi. I'm Rudy, the Trovita Gym Leader. I really respect what you did back there, I would be honored to have you challenge my gym at your convenience."
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 22, 2014 6:53 am

Alice was genuinely surprised by the result of all of that. She hadn't expected the crowd to actually believe her, or for Viv to go down as relatively quietly as she did. The Riolu was left in her arms, quiet and seemingly not bothered by the situation, although Alice imagined he must have been. Lovingly, she cuddled the baby and kissed him a few times on the forehead, only pausing her affections to speak to Rudy.

"Thank you. I'm really glad you stepped in, or else I think everybody would've sided with Vivianne. The only reason I even went out in the storm in the first place was because I would have had to share a room with her, and I didn't think I could stand it." Alice admitted with a shrug, smiling as the young man finished, "Actually, I signed up to take on your gym challenge yesterday! We still need to eat and tidy up, and I want to get Riolu checked out in the centre. But after that if you're free, I'd love to drop by if my Pokemon are in the condition to take you on! I already know who I'll be using for the target test, too!" She grinned.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 22, 2014 11:05 pm

Rudy nodded as she told him of her preparation for him. "Whats your name again?" he asked as he seem to ponder if maybe he saw her name on the clip board when coming into the gym today. "Well, no matter. I'll you put you at the top of my list...as long as I don't already have someone battling me." he said once again giving her a reward for saving a young pokemon. Her bravery and courageousness were commendable by at least having firsts when it came to battling him.

"Oh and one last thing. You should keep that Riolu. It seems to have taken a liken to you." Rudy said before a quick smile. With that he was off, leaving Alice to tend to her pokemon, as well as the new addition.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 22, 2014 11:09 pm

"Oh, thank you!" Alice called, thanking him a few times more and waving him goodbye. Riolu looked up at her in silence, and she returned the gaze with a bright smile, snuggling him close. "Well, if you want to stay with me, I'd love to have you! Riolu's such a cool Pokemon!" She beamed. The baby didn't seem used to such treatment, as Viv had obviously spent more time talking him down and working him too hard, but he didn't exactly reject it. Like most of Alice's Pokemon, he simply thought her peculiar.

The short lady continued on to the Pokemon Centre, ignoring the stares of those who saw her passing by. She set Riolu on the counter, asking for her other Pokemon to be healed whilst the fighting type was checked over. Most of her other team members would be alright, but Slowpoke might have been hurt trying to help them in the water the previous night.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 1:33 am

The pink haired receptionist left as she gathered the pokeballs given to her. The small baby like Riolu sat on the counter, still in shock from seeing his once abusive owner.

"Oh my... it seems your Slowpoke is too hurt for me to heal on the spot...he may need to stay the night!"

Nurse Joy exclaimed as she looked at the data that seem to appear on the monitor behind the desk. The screen showed lacerations up and down the Slowpokes stomach. The cuts were not to deep, but definitely looked painful. There were about four cuts all together,  one on the upper right hand corner, nearing its shoulder. The second one was about a inch deep, and was going diagonal across the length of his stomach. The X-rays were extremely detailed as Nurse Joy took Slowpokes pokeball.

"We will try our best hun...but these cuts look pretty gruesome. How did he get these?"
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 3:26 am

"We got caught in the storm last night, Slowpoke was trying to help us out of the ocean. Riolu and I." Alice explained. She'd had no idea that her Pokemon was in such a state, the poor thing. This also meant that, again, her gym battle would be delayed. Slowpoke had been on the sign up sheet for obvious reasons. Perhaps, though, that meant training time for those who needed it most, like her new Riolu. "He must have caught himself on the rocks or debris or something. I had no way of getting here until now."
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 4:22 am

"Well I understand your situation and your inability to reach the Pokecenter , but please try and be careful with your pokemon young lady!" Nurse Joy said in her soft motherly tone before releasing the Slowpoke onto a stretcher. She wheeled him off with haste, the quicker they got him fixed up the better. The light rain had subsided, the waves still choppy form the night before.

The Pokecenter seemed to begin to have a hum of noise as it was still around midday. Many of the citizens sat around the Pokecenter listening to Alice's business. The rumor quickly spread around the center that she abused that Slowpoke. It seemed that these people were trying to find anything to make them feel better for starring her down earlier.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 4:31 am

Alice overheard what people were saying, as she spent a little bit of time at the Centre to wash up and get something to eat. She had the perfume on that she personally endorsed, given to her by Erika, which Riolu found curious and sweet to the nose. Once her other Pokemon had fed as well, the young woman left the building with her head held high, refusing to be bullied down by these disgusting, shameless people.

"Okay, Riolu. I was thinking that maybe we could train together, but not the way Viv trains you." She added, smiling warmly at the creature, crouching down to peer at him on eye-level. It probably helped that she was so small naturally, and therefore less intimidating than his old owner. "There's no pressure, you don't have to worry. You know, my Cleffa and Pachirisu both struggled to learn moves before, and with a little practice and rest and everything, they got things right. I always go at my own pace, but I get where I need to in the end. We'll just do things how you want to, okay?" Alice asked, holding her hands out for his small paws, "Or if you don't want to practice, we could play! It is a beach in summer. Have you ever played before? I bet she never played with you. That girl seemed dead stroppy." The blonde grinned cheekily, "How about that? Zubat, Clefairy and Pachirisu would make cool playmates, too!"
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 4:58 am

The Riolu seemed to have a astonished look on his face. Almost like he was seeing something that was only heard of in legends. He had no interest in training what so ever. He wanted to play with his fellow pokemon, something his old trainer Viv never even offered. Although he was genuinely excited to have such an opportunity, he tried his hardest to put on a "I don't care" expression. He had obviously learned that from his old trainer, Viv. His smile still printed on its face as it ran off toward the white sandy beaches of Trovita Island.

The outing seemed like a good way to unwind before possibly challenging the gym tomorrow (barring any unseen obstacles). The waves were still riding up high onto the shore, but most of the leftover debris and leaves and been cleaned up. So a clean playground for the stressed out pokemon!
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 24, 2014 5:09 am

Alice watched as Riolu practically sprinted off towards the water, and she giggled after him, running in her silly way afterwards, arms kind of flailing haphazardly. "Hey, wait up! I don't want to lose you again!" The young woman called, reaching clumsily for several Heal Balls in her bag. When she chucked them, a trio sprung from the green light: a shimmering Zubat, a partially-pink Pachirisu and a Clefairy. The latter two seemed to immediately join and frolic together, the flying type more concerned for her trainer, who always seemed to get into trouble.

"Everyone, meet our new team member, Riolu! And guess what? It's play time!" Alice declared finally, splashing into the water with no concern for her clothes, her shoes having already been discarded on the sand behind them. Her Pokemon cheered with joy and relief, and immediately made to go and inspect their new, quiet friend.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 25, 2014 4:28 am

The water washed upon the beach, being warmer than usual as it had merged with Hoenn seas. The gang of pokemon wandered all over the beach. Rough housing, building sand structures, and in general goofing off. It was just what the doctor had ordered.

With the day progressing, the sun finally began to set on the day. The sky blanketed by the
orange hue that seem to bleed all over the sky.  The day had been eventful, and certainly stressful. The Zubat flew overhead, chasing the Clefairy in what seemed like a game of tag. Even Riolu seemed to be enjoying himself. The Riolu had never had a break, who knows how long Viv waited before training him! Now that he belonged to Alice, his life was going to completely changed.

Once the color of orange had subsided until morning, it was time to vacate the beach. One thing lice had maybe not though of at the moment, is the fact that she now has a whole room to herself!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Sky   Cloudy Sky - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Cloudy Sky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Orange Archipelago :: Orange Archipelago :: Trovita Island-
Jump to: