HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Requesting a different mod. Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Requesting a different mod.  Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish. Empty
PostSubject: Requesting a different mod. Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish.   Requesting a different mod.  Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish. H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Sorry if this comes across rude, but I'm requesting a mod change. Even if Nish posts again. I'll link my topic, and explain that a boy appeared who Ri challenged, and that's what's happened so far. And the posts stopped coming.

https://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.net/t6899-gotta-catch-upmod-needed-for-gym-leader-and-or-encounter

So...Thank in advance, I guess. Again, I'm sorry if this came across rude.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a different mod. Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish.   Requesting a different mod.  Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish. H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 6:12 pm

You know, you could have just nudged me on chat or PM? I've had a lot going on these past weeks and on top of that a lot of threads and other site work to do. I totally forgot I was even modding this, it wasn't a purposeful mistake. Still, each to their own, take another mod.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a different mod. Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish.   Requesting a different mod.  Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish. H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 6:15 pm

At two points in time over the course of the first week of waiting, i notified you to the best of my ability in the chat. Also, again trying not to sound rude, but...Don't take that many topics if you'll forget one. Most mods that I talk to about this stuff have a limit for how many they do so that this stuff doesn't happen, actually. Even former mods did this sometimes.
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a different mod. Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish.   Requesting a different mod.  Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish. H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Oh well, just to end this, I'll be honored to continue your topic as le mod (trial, but I'll do my best).
If I have your accept to do so though, Silver.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a different mod. Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish.   Requesting a different mod.  Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish. H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 11:53 pm

I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't overwork you
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a different mod. Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish.   Requesting a different mod.  Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish. H6Q0F8zTue May 27, 2014 11:44 am

I can only have 3 ongoing topics to mod at a time, so I think I'm fine. ^^
- I'll do my best to give you a satisfying mod post today.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting a different mod. Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish.   Requesting a different mod.  Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish. H6Q0F8z

Requesting a different mod. Been waiting over 3 weeks, Nish.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1