HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

leaving for two weeks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
blitzmonkey
blitzmonkey

leaving for two weeks Empty
PostSubject: leaving for two weeks   leaving for two weeks H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 8:25 pm

Hello everyone, i just wanted to inform people that i will be going to New Mexico for two weeks starting this coming monday. Hope that everyone has a good time when i am gone and hope i don't miss too much when i am gone.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: leaving for two weeks   leaving for two weeks H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 pm

hey blitzy
have a great time there and looking forward to you're return
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: leaving for two weeks   leaving for two weeks H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Diviértete en Nuevo México durante las dos semanas que te has ido para.
Viva la revolución Chiwawa!
blitzmonkey
blitzmonkey

PostSubject: Re: leaving for two weeks   leaving for two weeks H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 2:49 am

Thanks for the goodbyes I hope to see you guys on Tuesday the 20th and I hope the best to everyone on there adventure and I will be excited to see you guys, just try not to forget me...lol well i'll miss you guys bye :)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leaving for two weeks   leaving for two weeks H6Q0F8z

leaving for two weeks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1