HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving Once Again~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Card
Card

Leaving Once Again~ Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Once Again~   Leaving Once Again~ H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 11:39 pm

Well, some of you already know from looking in the chatbox yesterday, but I will not be online May 29th to June 2nd (possibly around 6 PM Eastern Time) due to a trip to Orlando, Florida. The reason I am going to Florida, is because my marching band will be performing at Universal Studios in a parade competition. I will also be performing in our percussion ensemble competition. Wish me (and my marching band) luck, and I'll see you all Sunday!
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Once Again~   Leaving Once Again~ H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 11:43 pm

OMG what a nice event ^^ I wish you the best of luck and have fun :D
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Once Again~   Leaving Once Again~ H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Good luck golden and i hope to see you sunday
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Once Again~   Leaving Once Again~ H6Q0F8zWed May 29, 2013 9:44 am

See ya's Golden Sky and best of luck with the competition. I'm rooting for you guys.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Once Again~   Leaving Once Again~ H6Q0F8zWed May 29, 2013 10:07 am

WOAH! I'm impressed! Good Luck in The Americas!
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Once Again~   Leaving Once Again~ H6Q0F8zThu May 30, 2013 7:14 am

Whoa. @.@ Seriously... that's awesome! I want to go so badly! Q.Q You should have brought me with you!! Darn, why didn't I see this sooner? I would have jumped to your side of the computer screen and hidden myself in your trunk just so I could see your performance! T.T I wish you the very best of luck! Do your very best, and make sure you have fun doing it.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Once Again~   Leaving Once Again~ H6Q0F8zThu May 30, 2013 11:05 am

That sounds epic. I wonder if there will be any videos of the parade anywhere? hungry
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Once Again~   Leaving Once Again~ H6Q0F8zThu May 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Good luck. Dont worry, I'll find new mod. And have fun :)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Once Again~   Leaving Once Again~ H6Q0F8z

Leaving Once Again~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1