HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving most likely forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gray
Gray

Leaving most likely forever Empty
PostSubject: Leaving most likely forever   Leaving most likely forever H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 10:23 am

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say that I'm leaving this site most likely forever. I enjoy this site but with stuff that is going on in my life I don't have time to be on here :(. I would like to say thank you to everyone who have RPed with me and become my friends even though we have never meet, I will never forget you guys.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Leaving most likely forever   Leaving most likely forever H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 10:37 am

Eh, can't really remember you but you said you had fun, so... Yeah. Best of luck, pal.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Leaving most likely forever   Leaving most likely forever H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 12:56 pm

It seems like i am the only one that is able to remember you, I am really sad to see you go but i can understand i hope you will come back one day *gives you a quick hug*
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Leaving most likely forever   Leaving most likely forever H6Q0F8zMon Nov 04, 2013 1:09 pm

sorry that your leaving I liked a lot of your posts
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving most likely forever   Leaving most likely forever H6Q0F8z

Leaving most likely forever
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1