HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Might Be Taking A Forever Leave. Not sure.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Might Be Taking A Forever Leave. Not sure. Empty
PostSubject: Might Be Taking A Forever Leave. Not sure.   Might Be Taking A Forever Leave. Not sure. H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Might be taking a leave. I always return but three people, the people I never expect to hurt me just did. Never got angry like this before. Never got mad and dunno how to keep it and am too weak to release it. Am weakened. Achievement unlocked to the three of you. Oh ****, why am I telling PWRPG this? Nobody cares if I leave anyway but I might. Not sure though, if I don't then am a failure. If I do, then go party 'coz the **** spammer is gone. Not sure. But might...

I don't wanna mention your name but you know what? I've known you for one year and this is the first time you made me mad. You know what? You know me like you know your name so you'll probably figure out why am about to say this: But your advices made me look weak, made a fool out of me and a moron out of me.

You too, I don't wanna mention your name. Am resigning from your [Darkened] staff. Achievement unlocked, fella, you're the first guy who made me feel like this.

You last... There's a lot I wanna say but you don't even care anyway so I don't ******* care too.

If I really leave, I won't be coming for revenge, like **** I need revenge... But still, am not sure so... yeah.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Might Be Taking A Forever Leave. Not sure.   Might Be Taking A Forever Leave. Not sure. H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Quote :
I don't wanna mention your name but you know what? I've known you for one year and this is the first time you made me mad. You know what? You know me like you know your name so you'll probably figure out why am about to say this: But your advices made me look weak, made a fool out of me and a moron out of me.
I don't know what he did, but his advice does not make you seem week. It makes you seem very wise for having the courage enough to ask for advice. Most people wouldn't, and this gets them into trouble.

Quote :
You too, I don't wanna mention your name. Am resigning from your [Darkened] staff. Achievement unlocked, fella, you're the first guy who made me feel like this.
You can leave the staff for the game, that's your option. I'm always here to offer you the position to help.
I never intentionallly meant to do any damage. Remember when we accidentally upset Lucario? This is an exact duplication of that event, don't let it get to you Shadow.

Quote :
You last... There's a lot I wanna say but you don't even care anyway so I don't ******* care too.
You need to know that she does care, just like I do. Don't leave over a silly game Shadow.

It was a small game. Games are supposed to be fun, and/ or silly to some extent, but not to cause harm. I apologize if it did, as it was never intentional. But if you choose to leave over what happened [or what didn't happen, as it is fiction], then I have no ability to say you can't. All that I can do is hope you won't leave.

PostSubject: Re: Might Be Taking A Forever Leave. Not sure.   Might Be Taking A Forever Leave. Not sure. H6Q0F8zSat Jun 02, 2012 1:35 pm

Psh. Everything has been taken care of. Nevermind this crap, people. XD. Now will somebody erase this embarassing thread? XDD Thanks.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might Be Taking A Forever Leave. Not sure.   Might Be Taking A Forever Leave. Not sure. H6Q0F8z

Might Be Taking A Forever Leave. Not sure.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1