HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

leaving rpg

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Leo
Leo

leaving rpg  Empty
PostSubject: leaving rpg    leaving rpg  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Hello everyone
You might know me as Ian
Today it became clear that i don't think i can continue rping on any rp site. It began to feel a lot like work and not like fun, plus it had been eating my free time away. I will see how the next week goes to see if i am gonna leave rp all together (not the site but rp in general)
Pooch
Pooch

leaving rpg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving rpg    leaving rpg  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 7:15 pm

As I can understand your feelings, you decision are all up to you and no one is aloud to try and make you change you mind, as I've have partly stopped rping for simple reasons, and I will mainly say I'm glad you not leaving, just done rping. Now go, get some fun, like play a video game or two, go for a jog, sit outside and get some sun. Do your best at having fun and relax, but also remember to come every few often and chat with your friend at pwrpg ^.^

-your friend, Poochyena
Leo
Leo

leaving rpg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving rpg    leaving rpg  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 7:24 pm

no I dont think you understand I feel like just leaving leaving, I cant deal with all my old friends leaving one for one and members who cant wait 10 seconds before they ask for another post (serina if ur watching this not you) so i just cannot take it anymore.
Bryan
Bryan

leaving rpg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving rpg    leaving rpg  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Ian.

Do what everyone tells. Ditch the mod, stay on the site, talk to people, probably stop with your own role-play topics. Just hang out with people. Not a single friend leaves you. Nish is here, Jake is here, I'm on Sennta and I'm always here.

Don't give up, man. We fall to pick ourselves back up. You have friends here you can talk to if you have problems.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
youarereta98
youarereta98

leaving rpg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving rpg    leaving rpg  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Its been fun Ian.~ As it may be sad to see you go I understand completly, everybody had to get on with their lives some time or another, even more so if you feel the site is taking up your time in a way that you dont wish it to. But don't worry, if with you gone I wont forget the person who made my first few experiences on the site a memorable one~
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

leaving rpg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving rpg    leaving rpg  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 04, 2014 9:51 pm

Awe Ian, I think we can all understand where you're coming from. As I mentioned yesterda, people constantly prodding for posts gets quite annoying (hence why I said I'd only take a few threads on at a time if I got promoted). Just go on a hiatus for a bit, rest and relax. Then if you still feel like you don't want to be modding, quit the staff. There's no shame in it, role playing should be a fun experience for everyone involved. Then I woukd suggest just doing solo threads (like my character) for a while, that way you only feel the need to post when you want to. Either way, I do hope you stick around~
Case Silver
Case Silver

leaving rpg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving rpg    leaving rpg  H6Q0F8zSat Apr 05, 2014 12:08 am

Shadow wrote:
Ian.

Do what everyone tells. Ditch the mod, stay on the site, talk to people, probably stop with your own role-play topics. Just hang out with people. Not a single friend leaves you. Nish is here, Jake is here, I'm on Sennta and I'm always here.

Don't give up, man. We fall to pick ourselves back up. You have friends here you can talk to if you have problems.

I am agreeing with Shadow on this Ian but if you really feel like its the time to quit then it was a blast pal
Yip
Yip

leaving rpg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving rpg    leaving rpg  H6Q0F8zSat Apr 05, 2014 12:43 am

Bye, even though I don't really feel like I don't deserve to say bye since I've only been on this site since April 1st, so...

Bye?
thaloden
thaloden

leaving rpg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving rpg    leaving rpg  H6Q0F8zSat Apr 05, 2014 1:07 am

well Ian I don't want you to go but it's your decision if you feel like your not having fun anymore leave for a while and come back to see how it feels and if you do end up going forever you will never really leave this site your memory and caring nature will live on in the hearts and minds of all the people you have touched here. So  if you really do leave here is my send off to you goodbye unsure 
Bryan
Bryan

leaving rpg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving rpg    leaving rpg  H6Q0F8zSat Apr 05, 2014 6:38 am

Lookie here, Ian. There's a lot of us here for ya. So yeah, don't get so down. Well alright, you can, just be sure to pick yourself back up. If you find it hard, come to us, we'll help ya up.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

leaving rpg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving rpg    leaving rpg  H6Q0F8zSun Apr 06, 2014 10:09 am

Sorry Man I know we're meant to be close but due to illness i've not been on quite as much though i'm still here. You gotta a remember that sometimes people have to go and that's fine like a Hydra one friend leaves and you'll be sure to find two new ones especially when you're as friendly and cool as you are.

Don't leave the site altogether man cause, you can see even from this topic that you would be thoroughly missed by all. Never give up on friends mate cause you can be sure as hell we'll never give up on you. Think about it man and if it's still something that you feel you still need to do then we can continue to talk on Facebook but, I can assure you without you PWRPG will never be quite the same ever again.

~Markj1998 - Best Buds~
Sponsored content

leaving rpg  Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving rpg    leaving rpg  H6Q0F8z

leaving rpg
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Introductions and Leaving :: Old Intros/Leaving-
Jump to: