HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryuji VS Mord in a clash of unknown something that I'm not really in the mood to look up and think, ya know?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

Ryuji VS Mord in a clash of unknown something that I'm not really in the mood to look up and think, ya know? Empty
PostSubject: Ryuji VS Mord in a clash of unknown something that I'm not really in the mood to look up and think, ya know?   Ryuji VS Mord in a clash of unknown something that I'm not really in the mood to look up and think, ya know? H6Q0F8zThu May 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Another battle was soon to start here in the battle arena, Ryuji's fought here before and the crowd somewhat knows him and his Pignite. They know that they won't give up a battle without a real fight. As Ryuji took his first step into the arena with his pokemon next to him, pignite, the crowd started cheering loudly. Though the crowd hasn't seen any of his new pokemon, Totodile and Axew, so this could be an interesting match to watch. "Are you ready, Pignite? Totodile come on out." He said as he threw the pokeball into the air. A while light of energy burst out and struck the ground, taking the form of Totodile the crocodile pokemon. "Pig. Toto." The two pokemon said, making it clear they were ready for this two on two matchup.
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

Ryuji VS Mord in a clash of unknown something that I'm not really in the mood to look up and think, ya know? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuji VS Mord in a clash of unknown something that I'm not really in the mood to look up and think, ya know?   Ryuji VS Mord in a clash of unknown something that I'm not really in the mood to look up and think, ya know? H6Q0F8zThu May 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Joremy was new in the battle arena. He looked around, all tensed up from the cheering and booing crowd, sitting anxiously and waiting with either smiles or glares on their many faces.
Of course he was nervous, and even a little scared, still being such a fresh trainer and joining this kind of place. But in another way, he was also happy and joyous, ready to see what kind of action him and his pokémon were gonna attend.

Finally he stood by the arena, looking towards the pre-selected trainer that he had to face for his first time. And he almost felt like quitting beforehand.
Not only did the guy have a Pignite, strong and fierce looking, but the man himself seemed.. Confident. He had probably been here before, battled countless of other trainers, and by the looks of his calm behavior, won most of them.

"Uuuh.. I wonder how their bones look.."

He whispered for himself, lightly chewing the tip of his thump with a slow, almost creepy pace in his voice. His words were meant for the pokémon on the other side, but they had been drowned by the impatient cheering from the crowd, so he just slowly drew out two pokéballs, throwing them forward so two bolts of light formed themselves into two pretty rare pokémon; a shiny Heatmor and a normal colored Heracross.

Funny enough, the Heatmor being a fire pokémon, just sat down and sighed as if it would rather like to sleep than fight. And the bug pokémon, Heracross, just glared at the opponents, as if they were filth. But she also saw herself as some kind of a noble princess.

"Let's have a.. Uh.. Nice fight.."
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji VS Mord in a clash of unknown something that I'm not really in the mood to look up and think, ya know?   Ryuji VS Mord in a clash of unknown something that I'm not really in the mood to look up and think, ya know? H6Q0F8zSun May 18, 2014 11:07 pm

The confident and battle ready Ryuji's confidence grew even more as his opponent entered the battle arena. The boy looked as if he was an amateur, afraid to battle and oh don't even get him started on the opponent's pokemon. One is tired and wants nothing to do with the fight while the other is looking at them as if they're filth, thinking it can own the two pokemon of Ryuji easily. While Pignite can easily take it out with a simple move such as flame charge. "Let's just get this over with. Pignite, you'll take these two pokemon by yourself. Their just pushovers, its quite clear. Totodile, you'll get your chance buddy, I promise." Ryuji said to his team. "Totodile.. Pignite!" The two pokemon said. Totodile wasn't happy but he understood, Pignite needed to evolve and he should get all the battles he can right now. Pignite however was confident that he'll end up the victor in this battle. That "princess" Heracross was first on the list to take out. "Use Sunny Day, then Flamethrower aimed at Heracross!" Pignite activated Sunny Day, increasing the power of all Fire Type moves. Even though Heatmor's Fire Type attacks would also be stronger, Pignite could still handle them both easily. He blasted out a continuous blast of fire from his mouth at the Heracross. The amped up Fire Type attack had the power to end this Bug type right here and right now if it connected.
Mord-Sith
Mord-Sith

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji VS Mord in a clash of unknown something that I'm not really in the mood to look up and think, ya know?   Ryuji VS Mord in a clash of unknown something that I'm not really in the mood to look up and think, ya know? H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 2:32 pm

Joremy shook his head while surprised, only lightly opening his mouth while looking at the pokémon drowzingly yet amazed. He quickly ripped off the mouth-covering white mask and tossed it on the ground, so he could shout his commands.
With the other hand he had found his little sharp knife, carved from a bone he had found a long time ago, slicing the air in front of him in half; but without letting go of the knife. His eyes blushed an intense feeling of arousal, letting the normally stand-by'ed energy flow through his body; waking up all his senses needed for the battle to be optimal.

He could only rely on one move to save Heracross, as Heatmor still sat on the ground, obviously not caring if the princess would faint or not. And he didn't want to sacrifice his own peace for that kind of annoying pokémon.

"Salad, Endure the flames!"

Heracross was a fast one, but she was not at all at the same level of the strong, intimidating Pignite, spewing a flamethrower against her; and she could only stand still, rolling into an awkward ball, enduring the hit. And it was obvious; she would have been knocked out that second if it hadn't been for the endure.
Pignite was too strong for them both.

"Aerial Ace!"

Luckily Salad knew a move, quick and unavoidable, that also was super-effective against someone like Pignite. But even so, the difference in skill and endurance was completely different, so even though Heracross sliced through the air to hit the Pignite with its flying-type move, it probably wouldn't do too much damage.
But at least it would shook his confidence a little, Joremy hoped, clenching the self-made knife a little tighter.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuji VS Mord in a clash of unknown something that I'm not really in the mood to look up and think, ya know?   Ryuji VS Mord in a clash of unknown something that I'm not really in the mood to look up and think, ya know? H6Q0F8z

Ryuji VS Mord in a clash of unknown something that I'm not really in the mood to look up and think, ya know?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1